It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My psychic development is going nowhere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I totally agree with the regeneration period. Keeps you in good shape for sure. I admit that I can overdo it sometimes.

As for amulets for protection I want to add that if its not showing results withing a reasonable period of time (approx. 1 month), its not working for you. I find it amazing that some people will continue to hold on to a useless one for months or more in spite of the fact their lives are continuing to go downhill or worsen since having it. A case of one size does not fit all.

Perhaps this shows how out of tune they are with themselves. Of course one doesn't need to see a paranormal reason for the lack of awareness either. Some people choose to be in denial of their downward spiral, paranormal or not. It's really sad or pathetic depending on your point of view.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Always surround yourself with the White Light of Protection, whenever you are attempting contact with other dimensions.

Mentally picture a white radiant light coming down into your crown chakra,and filing your body up with it from there. Remember to mentally picture it going everywhere and also starting up each chakra in a clockwise fashion.

Write down immediately any impressions you recieved when you come out of meditation.

Also thank spirit for whatever you recieve.

You might think you are putting your thoughts into it, but with practice, you will realize the opposite.

Gregg Braden, (The God Code),Gregg Braden has some great meditation CD's.

Remember, with psychic abilities have to be directed and protected, it is a big responsibility

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Someone's just showed me an excellent website...
Really interesting excersizes.

www.hypnosis-kids.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Boon dog,

Yeah, I find it very difficult to cry, and I even got training how to cry in acting class

Paul Richards,

Remember this: Every spiritualist is psychic, but not every psychic is a spiritualist. There are wicked people who have exceptional psychic ability. I am not a wicked person, and I would like to think of myself as a compassionate and hearty person, and I don't have any psychic ability almost.

Also, I will not live by any rules. I will do what I will, and I will what is consider right for me. If what I do is wrong, I will learn that it is wrong, and not do it again. I do not respond well to rules or any power, it disempowers me. So, thanks for your "golden rule" but no thanks.

Bandit,

Thank you for those links. They were helpful. I downloaded the brainwave stuido. I will report back to you on succesfull they were. I've also downloaded a freeware program on CNET called the brainwave generator.

On the Radionics and Orgone generators, I am extremely skeptical of those, the sites you showed me, particularily "high power technologies " reads like a bit on the shopping channel for the spirit world

The Psychotronic Pro Orgone Elite Plus is our latest life force energy enhanced Radionics machine. This is a STATE OF THE ART VIBRATIONAL ENERGY INSTRUMENT. Balance subtle energy fields, transfer your intent into those energy planes such as hyperspace, the etheric web, to be manifest in the physical world. This instrument gives you that direct mind link to make you the creator of your life.
Only Sale price: $797.00 + $18.00 Delivery charge

I almost fell out of my chair in splits of laughter. I am not going to go forking out $797 on something like this, without any evidence and verification of their authentencity.

Hectate,

I have had periods of shutting down, they do not help me, they just make it even harder for me.

Gizmoqt,

I will try increasing visualization exercises. I am naturally a very visual person, and I day dream all day, so I'm always visualizing something. Thanks.

Kalki,

I am single right now, so not just avoiding sex, but not having any altogether. Personally I am not interested in it, have not had a great deal, but had enough, to say there are more important things in life.

dAlen,

Well that is part of the problem; I cannot love, it's just not in me. I guess if I had been loved, I might not have this problem.

Magestica,

I went to the hypnotist for a mulitutde of reasons, to find my higher self, to rekindle my ability to feel, to awaken my inner child, to deal with many childhood problems that are buried deep in my subconscious. I feel, I do not know my identity and purpose on my own personal level, sure I am a soul, but I don't know who I am in his life. I do not socialize too much, because frankly I feel very alienated from the regular folk, it feels unnatural and uncomfortable to do so, even if I want to. This is a common problem amongst us Indigo children actually.

I've only recently started developing my psychic abilities, there never was a time where I am consciously aware of having any psychic abilities. All I know, is what I learn about from family and friends from my childhood. Where I would do and say things that were peculiar, like sleeping while praying, or telling mom and dad I wanted to go to space, or trying to make it rain(lol) I know, as a child, I was very happy, and attuned with my life.
Yes, it certainly is very frustrating when all my efforts do not lead to fruitation. Some psychic have told me, that I have to live my physical life more, but what those people do not understand, I do not thrive in the regular world - I shut down.

I have tried counselling, psychotherphy, long enough to know, it doesn't work. Self hynosis and hypnosis also do not seem to be working.

I always protect myself when meditating and when feeling down. I have been told there has been a history of psychic attacks against me and my family.

leahcars_pyro,

Yeah same, I only use music without words. I am not a fan of guided meditation, I think it impedes on my creativity.

Tesla,
I do the white light, golden light, green light, violet light meditation. Again, none work for me. I did write down some my experiences in meditation, but did not habitualize it, mainly because nothing new ever happend, so there was no point.

Thanks you everyone for your help it is very much appreciated. Now, for those who are psychic, can you hone into my aura, forget about everything I've just said, and tell me just what is blocking me and what impression you are getting about me. If I can identity the demon, only then can I exorcize it.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Yeah, I find it very difficult to cry, and I even got training how to cry in acting class

This jumped out at me, since I'm the same way. As in your case, my childhood wasn't exactly a walk in the park either, and in response to trauma, it is not unusual to try to suppress all forms of emotion.

When I first started meditating in earnest, memories of dark and difficult times in my life came back to "haunt" me. Reliving bad times is never pleasant, but if we haven't accepted their place in our lives, they will keep returning, intruding upon our thoughts, and becoming more insistent until they are confronted.

I don't know if spirits other than yours are involved, and I can't read minds, but my impression is that you are bumping up against some memories for which you need closure. If you find yourself feeling the impulse to cry at unexpected times, in response to seemingly meaningless triggers and reflexively suppressing it, then that is almost certainly what's going on.

As usual, I recommend inward meditation to try and get the details, which I am sure lie within you. Once you have identified what memories are haunting your mind, you must confront them honestly, work through the feelings you have been denying, come to accept what has happened and forgive yourself for being human.

This is not easy, but it's important. It's also not a one-time deal. I have a huge pile of baggage in my mental closet, and a lot of work ahead of me sorting through it and putting it to rest.

Each time I do this, however, I find myself feeling a little lighter, a little happier, and with new spiritual doors opened for me.

Look within, and try not to flinch. The answers are there.

Be ready to cry a lot. It's okay.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

On the Radionics and Orgone generators, I am extremely skeptical of those, the sites you showed me, particularily "high power technologies " reads like a bit on the shopping channel for the spirit world

The Psychotronic Pro Orgone Elite Plus is our latest life force energy enhanced Radionics machine. This is a STATE OF THE ART VIBRATIONAL ENERGY INSTRUMENT. Balance subtle energy fields, transfer your intent into those energy planes such as hyperspace, the etheric web, to be manifest in the physical world. This instrument gives you that direct mind link to make you the creator of your life.
Only Sale price: $797.00 + $18.00 Delivery charge

I almost fell out of my chair in splits of laughter. I am not going to go forking out $797 on something like this, without any evidence and verification of their authentencity.

Ok then... I'll show you some testimonials about chi generators...

This is the feedback page from the owner of higherpowertech

chi gen from the higherpowertech website

From a competing manufacturer

comparison between different chi gens

And also I bought a cheap one from that same guy from higherpowertech a year ago. I can feel the energy coming out of it when I put my hand in front of iit. It is real and I've heard from more people who have his products and those from other people. Practically everyone (that I know of) that has bought the more pricey ones made by Ernie Vega, Karl Welz and Jonothan Goldman (higherpowertech) and others, have been very satisfied with their products.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You've inspired me to look for a way to increase my chi a lot more. I found a method suitable for myself. Soon expecting less need to take breaks for regeneration plus wield more power remotely.

Yeah, I suspect those with so little chi to begin with would benefit from the more expensive machines offering greater chi output. I also suspect the less expensive passive ones would be of little or no benefit to these people. Of course it could also be free of charge if you can find someone with a good amount of chi you can piggyback on & gain it thru transference.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Breathe....

Ensure the spine is straight and the chakra pionts are all in correct alignment. Control of your breath is the key...

Find a good rebirthing practictioner in your local area, they should be able to teach you about pranic flow and breathing for meditation, without control of your breath it is very hard to maintain a deep medative state.

Best of Luck

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
An interesting occurrence happened just recently. It kind of goes along with manifestation but I decided not to add to TheBandit795's S&T thread where he recounted his amazing manifestation because the result of mine is not from any chi device.

This is more a consequence of my own mind focus. Those who are familiar with my posts from the beginning will know I practice this a lot more than the average person.

Basically I had been thinking (but probably was more like natural unintentional focus. With intentional focus, it's more intensified & urgent.) on & off for the past few days about getting a parcel sooner. In previous times, it often took 2 weeks or more. I was pretty much resigned to not getting the parcel sooner but was always thinking about it nevertheless. I did not contact the sender about using a quicker shipping method or bugging them about when they would have it prepared. I also felt it would take them longer than normal to get this particular parcel ready for me too.

Well it turns out I'm going to receive it in less than a week! They contacted me to let me know that it was ready for shipment (this is only after a few days of placing the order) & they decided to use a courier service for the 1st time.

The reason this seems like a big deal to me is because this product I'm getting is to be shared with someone special to me. I am as much wanting them to benefit from it as myself. I believe good manifestation happens quicker when you're doing it for others as well as yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah, I think that's true as well that if your wish benefits others it happens faster. That's why compassion and selflessness is very helpful with these things. It won't work with a greedy mind set.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Doh, i have a strong psychic link to ats. Its true no kidding. I just made a post and mentioned something about focus then reading down through this post all the stuff i had been thinking was appearing but the nail in the coffin was Questor because i was thinking of him or her and mistoke them for magestica. Make any sense probably not.

Anyways indigo you have had some great responses. I feel troubled that you find it hard to love. I dont, so im attaching some of my love on this post for you to take away, its there, its free, and its yours if you can find it, maybe you can build on it. I had been ignoring this thread i dont know why but im glad i read it. Listen, come close, your problem is time [I reckon]. I would also look into those psychic attacks you mentioned, i have had problems with those, you must take control.

Breath, relax, focus, believe.

Sometimes believing in yourself to much can be a problem although it is still very important. There are other forces at work and i think they need some space to be able to do their thing. I think someone might have already said that. If they did then i think its true.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Enviornment could play a big factor in developing your psychic abilities. That's if I believed in them. However, could it be that you are exposed to too much radiation in your community? Maybe a nearby powerplant is to blame? Where have you lived previously and what enviornmental conditions did you grow up in?

I've never heard of this radiation connection and it hampering psychic abilities! Very interesting. I work in nuclear medicine and have so for about the last ten years. I recieve low dosages of radiation every day but it seems that over the last ten years I have noticed a surge in my own psychic activity. I never believed in this "stuff" until I began having signs eveyday. It's strange but every dream that I have will show something of the day ahead. It usually happens in a moment of deja vu but it happens every damn day. It's usually something insignificant but it still shows up in my day to day activities. I've even began to try and guess what will show up and have had a little success with this. My sleeping patterns are very irratic which is why I seem to remeber most of my dreams.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If you dont mind i would like to make a suggestion. It appears to me through reading your post that you have put alot of pressure upon yourself in all aspects of psychic abilities to succeed. Sometimes the best aproach is to take that pressure off. I know through my own experience that when i tried to do too much at once it resulted in no gain at all.If you can focus on one area at a time and build on that one success, the rest seems to fall more easilay into place.

I get the impression that you are a bit of a perfectionist so this may be difficult for you at first, but in the long run it might help you.
Parker

[edit on 11-11-2004 by parker]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi dear ones

Listen, psychic abilities are into YOU, into your SOUL...You have to go step by step, this is what I am doing right now....I'm starting to feel and understand things that are unexplained...You have to meditate, active your chakras, that is very good...but it's not that simple, a little exercise everyday. Then you will start to see strange things happening...get some big big chills from your head to shoulders, sincronicities so obvious you just can't ignore them...then when you dream, you will receive information from higher light beings, saying you are on the right track... I start DNA activation to open to my higher self. Before you can be psychic or very spiritual, you have to start at the beginning. I'm improving a LOT for 2 weeks, I started to spend some serious time to have "powers" and now I see more and more 11:11, I get answers to my questions in my dreams and most of all, I can feel unknow energies coming to me and talk to me....
just keep your work, don't ever give up, the light beings want you to wake-up and be part of the earth's reorganisation, they want you to open yourself to the light, STEP BY STEP...don't give up my dears ones
Love and light
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'll echo much of what Majic said. It sounds like you have a huge amount of issues to deal with, and this needs to be taken care of.

Instead of having your mind go blank, try allowing it to wander and not trying to clear it. When a thought does come into your head, there is a reason for it. You need to examine and recognize what your subconcious is trying to tell you.

You are going to have to deal with some very unpleasant memories. But by objectively assessing them, and gaining an understanding of how they affected you and why they are still troubling you, they will cease to have power over you. Then you can relase the thought, not before.

You don't need anyone to look at your aura. You already have the answers inside of you. Now go look for them.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm on your ignore list yet or not, as we've had our differences in the past, but this seemed an interesting area of discussion, and I hope you don't mind my chiming in.

Nope, it's just not happening for me. I've had a few lucid dreams, and two obes(that are indisernable from dreams) and some sleep paralysis, but other than that, zilch in other psychic areas. I am not sure what's wrong.

I suppose first and foremost, I would ask "What do you hope to accomplish with your psychic development?" Are you looking for the ability to do remote viewing, communicate telepathically, move objects with your mind, all of the above, or something else?

Secondly I would ask "Why are you attempting it?" Is it for some sort of just cause, like the fighting of an evil power that you have discovered and can find, or is it because it would simply be cool to be able to do so?

Thirdly I would ask "How are you going about it?" Are you buying books, reading websites, and basically following mass-printed instructions on how to achieve a better psychic you, or are you isolating yourself and going into a deep inner journey of spiritual or mental insight?

I will need to know the answers to these questions before I can be of any assistance.

I event went for a hypnosis session recently, and the hypnotist was unable to hypnotize me, I just played along, not to upset him. He was a very kind and compassionate person.

Nothing to be alarmed about. I've found self-hypnosis to be far more effective for myself. Though I wouldn't really call it hypnosis, but rather "reprogramming". Still, this also begs the question "What good do you hope to get out of hypnosis?"

I just cannot feel, it's as if my emotional body is blocked by something. When I meditate, I am able to completely shut down my mind, that I am thinking of nothing. Yet, I do not hear, see or feel absolutely anything from the astral plane, or the spirits or psychic thoughtsetc. I am not even trying too hard, nor not trying.

I believe part of this may be due to expectations on your part. You are attempting to define what you should see, before you even see it. Imagine the following:

You have never, in your life, seen the inside of a cave. You have no book knowledge of facts regarding caves or underground life. Someone tells you there is a vast system of underground life in caves, and that caves are a hole in the ground. Other than that, there is no real knowledge.

If you then decide that a cave is much like the above-ground world, and place your expectations purely on what you already think it should be like, then when you finally find a cave and enter it, you are likley to not only be sorely disappointed, but be unable to see it for what it really is.

My recommendation in this is to drop any and all expectations of demons, angels, aliens, collective consciousness, labels like "the astral plane", and simply look and listen. Those who touch the realm of the psyche walk away with different interpretations and ideas because they "hear" and "see" different things. Just as a geologist and a biologist would have vastly different interpretations of the inside of a cave, each person will have a different experience and interpretation of what lies beyond our physical world, based upon their dispositions, talents, and abilities. Stop looking for what you expect, and instead, simply "look", "listen", "feel" and generally, "observe".

In addition to that the psychic circle I was in, kicked me out
The leader of the group had a problem with my "energy" - In fact, what hapend, she had a row with me, instigated by her, then suddenly my "energy" is not good enough for her. Anyway, I think she's a fake anyway, she gets more than 95% of what she says wrong.

First and foremost, don't mess with "groups", "circles", or any other self-proclaimed group. I'll let you in on a little secret, they're all fakes. These groups exist for self-glorification and showing off. If you're in it for those purposes, you needn't worry about having any psychic ability whatsoever, you need only focus on your acting skills and psychology. With those, you can convince them that you are a god or goddess incarnate, and get all the attention you want.

For true enlightenment, additional people only provide an obstacle to growth, as you will subconsciously, always be influenced by their expectations.

I am going absolutely nowhere in my psychic development. Can anyone help, or hone into my aura, to see exactly what's wrong?

I don't think it's a matter of auras, curses, spells, or psychic blockages. I think it's simply a matter of not being able to see the trees for the forest. From what I've read, you seem far to concerned about acknowledgement from others about your psychic abilities, and are trying to define what you should be seeing, before you even see it.

Perhaps, I just don't have psychic abilities in me. Which according to dozens of spiritualists, mediums and psychics who encounter me, is wrong, I am apparantly suppose to be very psychic and have very divine powers around me --- but where the hell are they

One, don't waste your money on these people. They are in the business to either tell people what they want to know, or to make people think they know what others need. In my personal opinion, almost everyone has it in them to develope the psyche to at least a limited extent. And everyone who accepts this possibility wants to think they are some sort of special source of power.

In truth, the scope of humanity's psychic abilities are probably on about the same scale as the other more standard five senses. Some people have better than 20/20 vision, while others are completely blind. Most people have a decent level of eyesight, however, and even those with the sharpest eyesight can only do so much with it. If you are the best sniffer in the world, how much more ability does it give you than the average person who can still tell the difference between apples and oranges?

Try not to think about it in terms of ability or potential. Clear your mind of all these concepts like "A Level 5 Power" or "Inner Circle abilities" or "divine shards". Pretend these concepts don't even exist. First and foremost, learn baby steps before you try to run. Get competely comfortable with each step along the way, and don't place any limitation on what you can eventually achieve, any more than you should place a minimum on what to expect.

I hope this has been of some help.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Unlike IndigoChild, I haven't worked on tapping into my psychic or hidden abilities yet, and I'm getting pretty interested in it, any suggestion to give me a head start in the right direction?

like what should i do first?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Indigo, after reading this thread, I'll offer a few other possibilities that haven't yet been mentioned. Many psychicly aware people will have some sort of "awakening" - an event (sometimes traumatic) that causes the psychic abilities to start to appear in a raw form (I had one at age 16 that was so traumatic that I had actually considered having myself committed, until I was able to start sorting through the sudden influx of information in my head). This isn't always the case, but it could be a possibility in your case.

Another possibility is that some external force is preventing you from being able to evolve your psychic abilities. In rare cases, I have seen otherworldly, non-corporeal entities that have actually prevented people from becoming psychicly aware until a certain event, or from fear of what a person's psychic abilities could do to them, etc. Typically, I'll see something like this with people whose psychic abilities have such strong potential, that they could actually grow their abilities faster than their ability to control them.

Of course, another possibility is that you're simply trying to develop your abilities in the wrong areas. Not everyone has the same psychic abilities, and while an individual may have an extremely strong ability in one field, they might not be able to develop any ability in another. Not everyone can go astral, for instance. Not everyone can have premonitions. Not everyone can remote view, etc.

From what I've read, it seems that you're very good at the meditation, but can't quite make it to the astral plane. Have you done a meditation to find your spirit guide or animal? Perhaps finding this could point you in the proper direction to develop your abilities. I have a very specific meditation that I use when guiding people though this meditation, however, there's many varieties out there. I don't have any links offhand, but I'll take a look, and see if I can point you to a few of them. This exercise requires good meditative skills, but not an ability to go astral. It's all visualization based.

Also, how firmly do you believe in your ability to go astral? Even the slightest doubt in your own psychic abilities can cause even the simlpest exercise to fail. Belief in yourself and your abilities is key.

I hope some of this helps.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I posted this topic several months ago. I was surprised it resurfaced. Ah well, perhaps I am suppose to be hearing this. Since then, I has abandoned my pursuit of psychic ability and even stopped meditating. Unfortunately, I cannot concentrate at all and my mind jumps too much. I am shuffling so many tasks around at the same time.

Libra,

Why do I want to cultivate psychic ability? For the same reason we learn maths or science, because of our innate curious nature and our thrist for knowledge and understanding. I want to expand myself and my capabilities. At this stage I have not contemplated what practical applications they will have. I am more of an intellectual person, rather than a pragmatist really. I can careless about impressing people with them.

Yes, I brought two books on psychic development and read some articles. I also am attending a psychic development class, which I ended up in by accident. Long story.

What benefits do I expect from hypnosis? Well, I am have a lot of emotional problems that I accured since I was a child, typical of an Indigo child, that are part of my subconscious mind, through hypnosis I want to settle these problems. I need emotional stability in life.

I have some expectations and that is "something should happen" and "some point" however after months of meditation and other psychic development exercises, nothing did happen. Hence, where the frustration begins.

Yes, I've also tried the look, listen and observe technique.

First and foremost, don't mess with "groups", "circles", or any other self-proclaimed group. I'll let you in on a little secret, they're all fakes. These groups exist for self-glorification and showing off. If you're in it for those purposes, you needn't worry about having any psychic ability whatsoever, you need only focus on your acting skills and psychology. With those, you can convince them that you are a god or goddess incarnate, and get all the attention you want.

Last I heard, the group collapsed, because the person who kicked me out, ended up kicking everyone out.

I don't think it's a matter of auras, curses, spells, or psychic blockages. I think it's simply a matter of not being able to see the trees for the forest. From what I've read, you seem far to concerned about acknowledgement from others about your psychic abilities, and are trying to define what you should be seeing, before you even see it.

I am blocked actually. It's emotionally(heart chakra) hence why I was trying the hypnosis.

One, don't waste your money on these people. They are in the business to either tell people what they want to know, or to make people think they know what others need. In my personal opinion, almost everyone has it in them to develope the psyche to at least a limited extent. And everyone who accepts this possibility wants to think they are some sort of special source of power.

I have not spent a penny on these people. Nor have they asked for anything. Nor have I actually asked them. It's usually just spontaneous. Ever since I was a child I was told the same. In fact, as a child, I do remember having psychic abilities. Hence, why I said "apparently I am suppose to be very psychic"

Try not to think about it in terms of ability or potential. Clear your mind of all these concepts like "A Level 5 Power" or "Inner Circle abilities" or "divine shards". Pretend these concepts don't even exist. First and foremost, learn baby steps before you try to run. Get competely comfortable with each step along the way, and don't place any limitation on what you can eventually achieve, any more than you should place a minimum on what to expect.

I hope this has been of some help.

Yes, it has been helpful, thank you. At this moment in time, my mind is simply too jumpy for me to take any steps at all. The most I am doing regarding this is attending the class once a while.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Indigo, we go stages, you may have some times of rapid grow and then fall in a dormant time.

Also don't fight so hard to achieve what time will bring naturally, you have to learn to relax and your post shows that you are to anxious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join