It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD will deploy 'harmless' gas into subway in terror response drill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I sincerely hope I am not the only person worried about the Rockefeller's contribution to this list of human experiments. That should speak for itself on how serious this matter is.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If you all haven't caught on yet, it's a practice thats been done since the dawn of jobs. Create a crisis, a need for a job, if ever that job seems threatened you create / give a reason for it's need to never be questioned. Rinse and repeat as much as needed.

Soon not only will their jobs ne secure, but we'll have new jobs to combat even more potential threats until there is no one left to recruit to do what is NEEDED.

You cannot prepare for every possible attack, you can prepare for emergency responses but not the attack. So to simulate a terror drill with fake gas just seems odd. You can imagine gas like you imagine Nuke drills, Earthquake drills and so forth.

Let go down the list since 9/11 -
2004 tusnami
then fast forward to past 3 years
Virgina Tech
Aurora
Cali Cop
Newtown
Boston

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't even know what to think. On one hand, it's good that they are testing and getting people ready, but on the other hand who really knows what's in those gases, you know?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'd like to clarify something about my rather strong shock and horror at this BAD idea of theirs. First, this test has BEEN done at least a dozen times since 1960 in one form or another and using one agent or another to establish the flow of air and what is carried on it inside the New York City Subway system. How many times do they figure they have to run THE SAME TEST and get roughly the SAME results before they can really believe it's what it says it is? The Subways don't fundamentally change in the ways which would radically change the outcome of this, IMO.

Second though.....when these tests have run in the past with everything from the Rhinovirus to benign Chem markers, it HAS NOT BEEN a matter to make the public aware, concerned and downright nervous about ...and coming on the heels of what was at least a major PUBLIC terror attack in Boston?!?! What part of WAS THIS NECESSARY RIGHT NOW isn't DHS even attempting to grasp??

If scared citizens, nervous enough to make runs on Prozac and Valium on a daily basis, is what they are aiming for, they are succeeding at levels no previous Government could have dreamed possible....and I think the public ought to start making it clear that terror from those charged with STOPPING IT is getting to be far more than is tolerable in a free nation. They almost seem to be getting off on scaring people. The more the better ...the worse the better.

That's my two cents ...and they can stick their anxiety-inducing test in one of the nation's largest cities where the sun never shines. ENOUGH with the "In your face and you BETTER like it" drills to show everyone how they may die a horrible death. Enough Enough Enough!

(hops off soapbox)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by amraks

Already posted here.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join