NYPD will deploy 'harmless' gas into subway in terror response drill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

NYPD will deploy 'harmless' gas into subway in terror response drill

rt.com

The plan, to be enacted in July, will investigate New York’s readiness to handle a chemical terrorist attack by dispersing the colorless gas and tracing it as it flows through the city, according to Scientific American. The test is expected to cost $3.4 million and is scheduled to be carried out in all five boroughs and dozens of stations on 21 of the city's 34 subway lines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)
edit on 4/26/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
More drills wonder what suspects we will see this time come up on the news.

Seems every time one of this "drills" happens something bad always comes reality. It will be interesting to see what happens anyway. Hope nothing bad comes out of this. I wouldn't like to be using public transport while these drills are carried out anyway.

Is perfluorocarbon bad for our health or environment?

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
More terror "drills"

that KILL.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Several drills happen across the US everyday.
There's not a terrorist attack everyday.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Then they'll blame it on 'someone', whoever they happen to hate at the time, or want to invade and call it a 'terror attack'. Just yet another reason to impose and enforce Martial Law. And the unbelievable part is it will be on mainstream media as a reported 'terror attack' and people will believe it to be a true story!!! sad

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Several drills happen across the US everyday.
There's not a terrorist attack everyday.

But this is a major Terror drill on a large subway.

Well this is just in after Syria is accused of using chemical weapons on their people.

Hmmmm Ironic.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by amraks

Then they'll blame it on 'someone', whoever they happen to hate at the time, or want to invade and call it a 'terror attack'. Just yet another reason to impose and enforce Martial Law. And the unbelievable part is it will be on mainstream media as a reported 'terror attack' and people will believe it to be a true story!!! sad

Yes you're doomed. Look out, the sky is falling. They're advertising it now on the news.

Yes, you're doomed...

smh

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Yes it's a major drill. They did this exact drill here in Boston a few months ago, nothing happened. These type of drills as well as several types for any scenario you can imagine go on all the time including at major public events... in fact if there's any kind of public event going on you can count on law enforcement and emergency response to use it to conduct drills.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by amraks

Yes it's a major drill. They did this exact drill here in Boston a few months ago, nothing happened. These type of drills as well as several types for any scenario you can imagine go on all the time including at major public events... in fact if there's any kind of public event going on you can count on law enforcement and emergency response to use it to conduct drills.

Oh well blah blah blah its a heads up for people who don't know about this drill isn't it and the people saying they wanna avoid being in the area when drills are going on.

You say they did this in Boston and nothing happened probably because it wasn't meant to happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Wonder how many people will be involved in these drills? Another show of force perhaps?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Didn't the CIA do something similar in the 60's or 70's. I would like to know what kind of gas. The public has been exposed to radiation, bacteria, and toxic material in test that were all supposedly harmless!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister

Didn't the CIA do something similar in the 60's or 70's. I would like to know what kind of gas. The public has been exposed to radiation, bacteria, and toxic material in test that were all supposedly harmless!

Yes it states in this book that from June 6th to June 10th, 1966, the U.S. Government conducted biological warfare tests in the New York City subway system and trillions of bacillus subtilis variant n*ger germs were released into the subway system during peak travel hours:

Link

There's also a pretty comprehensive list below about secret government experimentation on United States citizens down the years and it makes for some very disturbing reading:

The true U.S. history of human medical experimentation

Cheers.
edit on 26-4-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They should really tell what the particular chemical is.
Perfluorocarbons are listed as ozone depletors here.

If I release them, I can be fined. The government does it and it is OK?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think this is actually a good idea. It will allow them to set plans to react to biological attacks much more efficiently. If they know where toxic gases will travel in the event of an actual attack they can save a larger number of people than if they had not done this test. The comedic value of the paranoia of the threads and replies on this website is at an all time high. I don't come here to read compelling arguments and theories anymore, because there are none. All I see is misspelled rambling on about the next big conspiracy to mull over. It's as if the world we live in is so broken and frightening that rational thoughts are already out the window and any meaningful line of inquiry is to be avoided like the plague.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ooops we mistook the cyanide tanks for the Perfluorocarbons.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Already posted here.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm sure it will be a cancer causing gas that is time release and only manifests in the disease many decades later.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I admittedly do not live in New York but the last time I heard New York and Major Drill, didn't end so good
but that is conspiracy theoryism. Out of all the days to test the Air defence system etc.
It'll will be interesting to follow this is any event.

Star and flagged (for memory)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by amraks

And when people will investigate it they will be 'suicided' and no one will ever learn the truth. Even if they publicize the truth. Cause we are all dumb and there is not one independent source of information out there besides what the evil government allows.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I mean, what could go wrong? These things always go exactly as planned!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join