It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clive Palmer 'United Australia Party' is running for PM...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
well I bloody hope 'affordable housing' is going to be one of UAP's policies because the situation is so bad:

Affordable housing no longer on political agenda, advocates say

Gillard just fobs it off to charitable orgs and Abbott, I don't think has ever mentioned it!

there are Families of 4 that cannot find housing!!!!!!!

(I am going to make this one of my suggestions)

oh and how about this one:

Economists say both parties to blame for budget blues

Leading economists say both sides of politics must shoulder the blame for unsustainable levels of government spending that have plunged the budget into the red.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard has announced a $12 billion gap in Government revenue and says all options are on the table to plug the hole.

too bloody right the shmucks have the responsibility for the mess we are in!

edit on 29-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: add another news story

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
This is in reference to WA being massively srewed over,where our money here that is earned goes mainly to other states and seeing that WA only accounts to 20% of the countries population the Labor and the Libs will play on this big time to the voters,but at least he is being honest and up front about it,as I`m sure he has already thought that through.

20% of population is 1/5. There are 5 states in Australia not including tassie so there's no leg to stand on there. We're just as populated as any other state... STOP STEALING OUR GOLD MKAY!

Fact that his office was broken into just after announcing his plans is a smoking gun, the only question is was it labor or liberal that did it? and will the police find (and reveal) the criminal behind it.

I would also like to know Clive's plans for the NBN.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Big deal! You,ve all had third choices all along however none of you have ever posted them here before.
e.g Bob Katter, Graham Campbell, Jim Saleam, Jeremy Lee etc.

Most here pure reactionaries shooting off in all directions. Which makes me ponder have you handed in your firearms(under qld amnesty,sure many of you are from there or WA) got them licensed Sir bogans.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

Meh.

I vote for greens everytime and put labor and liberal last.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

Meh.

I vote for greens everytime and put labor and liberal last.

Hah are you trying to get hounded off the forum!

In all seriousness your exactly what I am talking about. So you re a green voter big deal again. ATS has libertarians of all shades and conservatives galore. Forums like this for aussies are nothing but reactionary whinge fests. The right wingers here wont even respond to my thoughtful posts the conceited bastards.Guess what guys not going anywhere so get use to me!.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

ok well you have had your rant.. I am responding to your reply with some questions.. what exactly is your point?

Who is right winged?

I don't vote for the greens anymore because my vote will count for nothing.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

People actually support a billionaire, with vested interests in resource exploitation, to run for federal parliament, become a lawmaker and influence policy??????????

In the unlikely result that this buffoon takes even one seat, I hope our HCA overturns any and all policy generated by this clown.

I do so hope we regulate suffrage--idiots should not vote!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

ok well you had your rant.. I am responding to your reply with some questions.. what exactly is your point?

That ATS for aussies appears to be about being reactionary thus right wing. Rather than looking beyond the left right paradigm of politics which is really what the conspiracy subcult set out to do in the US, in the early days.
At least it was until being hijacked by Koch Bros fan club e.g. Alex Jones US right wing libertarians Ron Paul etc. The brit David Icke has the right idea minus the lizards.Many silent majority brits have the right idea far better than most Aussies anyway.

Now as for Aussie issues regarding Clive Palmer the guy is nothing but a pig in parlour as far as I am concerned I doubt the old money in Eastern Suburbs of Syd or Upper north shore(anglo-jewish) likewise the leafy streets of Red Hill ACT will ever accept him no matter how much he earns he still doesnt have their GPS pedigree. Its a Southern states thing.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

what is the matter with Anglo-Jewish?

What other choices are there? Greens?(Duds) Australia First Party?(Racist)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

I don't vote for the greens anymore because my vote will count for nothing.

I don't think it matters who we vote for because its most likely rigged at least to some degree. I vote greens and put labor and liberal last in the vain hope that 'my vote will count' rather than writing a short novel about corrupt government on the voting slip, or drawing my own box with the words "abolish government" next to it and putting that first.

It's not that I like the greens or want them in power, it's that the chaos caused by them gaining power is likely to mess up the corrupt system currently in place and put a spanner in the works so to speak.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

what is the matter with Anglo-Jewish?

Plenty as most hardcore underground truthers in the world know! Most conspiracy is based on this group and its social engineering shananigans Seems you know nothing about the conspiracy subcult, nwo etc.. maybe a 101 course in the area is called for.
As for racist blah sue me like i care i always see this as about as pointless as feminism or eradicating violence neither can be eradicated so get use to them.
Btw whats your point all you do is whine for Abbot instead of Gillard like i said you are politicising a conspiracy/9/11 truth forum with pure boring politics. You are VERY BORING! there are many other forums you could ply your bs e.g. AM talk back radio with shock jocks.My question is why here?

edit on 9-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

More News for you!

henrymakow.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I would normally agree, but... he's not like the USA type corporate greedy fat cats.

He's building the TITANIC for crying out loud, for no reason but to create something incredible.

If I had to chose between a corrupt and crooked Gillard, a religious bigot like Abott, or a rich miner who would rather spend his fortune building the Titanic then its hands down for me.

For the first time in a long time we've had someone stand in front of a camera and be blunt.

When Gillard and Collin Barnett recently told the world they had to increase charges for Gas, Power, Fee's, Licencing to fund the defecit he came out and said it was a load of crap and its just greed.

a quick look at wiki says there's high profile people who believe he's not your normal rich thief!

In June 2002, Palmer was appointed Adjunct Professor of Business at Deakin University's Faculty of Business and Law, a role he held until 2006. During that time, he delivered a series of lectures as part of Deakin's MBA Residential Programs.[20] In 2008 Palmer was appointed Adjunct Professor of Management at Bond University on the Gold Coast.[21]

In December 2012, Palmer was appointed secretary general of the World Leadership Alliance. A democracy promoting council that includes former US president Bill Clinton, Myanmar's opposition leader Aun San Suu Kyi. Palmer was also named president of the alliance's business chapter, the World Economic Council.[22]

In December 2012, on Christmas Day, Palmer hosted a buffet lunch for 650 disadvantaged people, predominately for children and their families.[23]

On 4 March 2012, Palmer was named, amid controversy,[24] as a National Living Treasure by the New South Wales Branch of the National Trust of Australia.[25][26]

He also owned a soccer club that went defunct, but.. id like to point out the tough battle he had:

On 29 February 2012, Ben Buckley and Frank Lowy announced that his license for Gold Coast United FC was to be revoked for constant breaches of FFA rules and regulations and sought to pay out the remaining contracts of the players for the remaining month of the season.[16] Lowy has stated that he acted in order to protect the integrity of the sport.[17] However, Palmer stipulated that he would contest the decisions through legal action and claimed Lowy was a dictator.[17] Despite a ruling ordering the removal of "Freedom of Speech" logos on their shirts, Palmer has indicated they will remain.[18] On 2 March 2012, Palmer lost his Supreme Court bid against Gold Coast United's expulsion from the A-League.[19]

I like the man!

edit on 12-5-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

If I had to chose between a corrupt and crooked Gillard, a religious bigot like Abott, or a rich miner who would rather spend his fortune building the Titanic then its hands down for me.

You completely miss the point the political system in any nation is rigged and controlled by the brotherhoods none gets into power unless they carry the secret handshake and do the bidding of the illuminated global elite.
And since you come across as one very common sense lad i have no problem with you thinking or calling this nuts. Thats why I am here in ats the obvious lies of the nwo matrix must be made clear that is politics is rigged controlled no genuine radical change can come thru the ballot paper.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't quite think that exists in Australia yet.
Is Gillard part of some secret system?.. I don't think so. The only reason she got into this position was because Rudd made the mistake of trusting her when HE challenged and won. Does she listen and take influence from the bigger global entities? probably.
Look back at Keating, Hawk, Latham... these were not men who were part of a global handshake.

But, we still have the ability for someone completely left field (like Palmer) to put his hand up, risk his own financial wealth and have a go.

In this election coming up, we have Julian Assange contesting a senate seat and Clive Palmer running for PM.

These two people would not be able to do this, if indeed the Australian system was 'controlled' by a secret brotherhood. I believe they will do their hardest to influence it (which is why Palmer had to change his parties name at the last minute) but I don't think they can manipulate it yet.

Australia has its own faceless men, the mining magnates (aka Gina, Twiggy) and the banks.

If they believe they can increase their wealth and control of Australia assets and income then they'll back Clive Palmer.

There needs to be some measure of..... negotiation?.. co-operation?... the faceless men know they cant rule the country without the people on the side of the leader. If Palmer can improve the peoples position and the elites position then he's a winner for both in my books.

edit on 12-5-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I don't quite think that exists in Australia yet. Is Gillard part of some secret system?.. I don't think so. The only reason she got into this position was because Rudd made the mistake of trusting her when HE challenged and won. Does she listen and take influence from the bigger global entities? probably. Look back at Keating, Hawk, Latham... these were not men who were part of a global handshake

nwo exist everywhere its global so no point thinking like this!

Seems you have no idea how pervasive the illuminati networks thus nwo is! I cant persuade the blind however i have provide links to support my case so choose to ignore at your own naivety.

As for the attempted linking of Assange with Palmer there is really no comparison assange is kind of left wing cyber Libertarian similar to many storm the barricades black block anarchists. Palmer represents the big end of town in my view is merely just another front for Abbott despite trying to protest otherwise. I wouldnt be suprised if he is the Koch bros Australian contact & solution.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Another comment i will add about this Clive Palmer thing is that his main supporters are in Qld his home state possibly WA,NT also. What do all these states have in common?
They are mainly all based on primary industries mining or agribusiness while these are the wealth creating primary industries in Australia the facts remain that the political & most big business elites call the more diversified financial services cities of Sydney or Melbourne their homes, its kinda of like comparing the city to the bush there is huge class and cosmopolitan gap between them.
They actually look down their noses at figures like Palmer and even at states like Qld or WA which they consider inferior to southern states or eastern states.
These are the facts of how Australia is when you have visited spent some time between states in Aus as i have you definitely notice these differences between the states.For this reason plus the fact that Palmer is not well educated and makes loony statements (does he have any kind of degree in economics/finance or law,political science) they will not take him seriously.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Are you overlooking the part about the fact that he's a wealthy MINING magnate?

You know what this means? More mining, more pollution, etc.

Look at Canada as a good example of why you shouldn't allow businessmen, especially oilmen, to run entire countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join