It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Makes History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did Bush actually receive the largest Popular Vote in American history?

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
oops......

[edit on 4-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yes he did, and at the same time kerry had the most loseing votes.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So did Kerry (also beating Ronnie's record)...it's because there are MORE Americans population wise than there were in previous years...

Still doesn't change that almost half the nation wanted him out...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So did Kerry (also beating Ronnie's record)...it's because there are MORE Americans population wise than there were in previous years...

Still doesn't change that almost half the nation wanted him out...

And that doesn't change the fact that over half the nation wants him in now does it?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

And that doesn't change the fact that over half the nation wants him in now does it?

Or that Diebold may have manipulated it that way... Is it just me who thinks that a company who is directly involved in the voting process, should be excluded from giving/receiving monies/gifts from/to Political Parties?

Seriously, I hope the Diebold theory is wrong, as I'd rather believe that over half the nation are scared sheeple, than that we've completely lost our control of the nation.

We've basically just given the world the finger....lets hope we can make it through the next four years intact...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Or that Diebold may have manipulated it that way... Is it just me who thinks that a company who is directly involved in the voting process, should be excluded from giving/receiving monies/gifts from/to Political Parties?

Seriously, I hope the Diebold theory is wrong, as I'd rather believe that over half the nation are scared sheeple, than that we've completely lost our control of the nation.

We've basically just given the world the finger....lets hope we can make it through the next four years intact...

Well Gazork, I was a little more afraid during the cold war than I am now. So maybe we did give the world the finger, we have protected the world's interests for over a century. Lets look out for ours just once.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't know which is worse. Having half of the US too ignorant to do what's best for this country, too hateful to deny someone a chance to marry, or Diebold living up to it's promise to cheat.

"I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."
Walden O'Dell � chief executive of Diebold Inc.,

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko

Bush got, what, 58 million votes? The American population is about 300 million. Even with a public school education, I know that 58 ain't nowhere *close* to half of 300.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
in american history, total vote, but in percentage of population voting it wasn't even close. Ronald Reagan did that deed. Also remember that Bush had the most votes against him in the history of this country as well.

top topics

join