It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi army troops Killed in clashes between the Iraqi army and gunmen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

iraqi army troops Killed in clashes between the Iraqi army and gunmen

www.alalam.ir...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Iraq has exploded in violence and over the last week or so, people are losing their lives all over the place. Seems like democracy isn't very popular over there at the minute

Iraq

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Iraq has exploded in violence and over the last week or so, people are losing their lives all over the place. Seems like democracy isn't very popular over there at the minute

Iraq

Corporate oligarchy.
Foreign incursions.
Foreign fighters.
Weapons testing laboratory.
Killing fields.....
And Oil, lots of Oil.

AKA Iraq 21st century.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's only going to get worse with all the crap we are sending into the region. Wouldn't be surprised if a few of those Al-Nusrah in Syria are flogging off weapons we proudly send over to their buddies across the border in Iraq and if they aren't now they will be soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'ts the Shia government Vs the Sunni and some other Shia minorities that hate the governments rule. And the weapons that are provided by Russia and America are going to destroy themselves instead of being used against enemies. Once again foreign interest is in action. Conquer, divide and give a solution?

If war in Iraq breaks out for real, this is going to be the beginning of a very big fight. I pray to Allah to protect me from the trials that are to come. I hope that this won't be something big and it'll be over in a short while. But I'll tell you, Iraq or the area in the middle east that involves Iraq, Syria and Iran are the worst stable countries in the world. To much sectarianism and nationalism. They must unite under one banner, the banner of Islam. But they are divided, and it's the cause of all problems.

I forgot to mention that just like in America, almost every Iraqi family has a weapon. So this won't be like the Syrian conflict, the Syrians weren't known for having weapons at home and so it took a long time to get hold of weapons. But Iraq is the main source of weapons in Iraq, this is going to be really bad.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Maybe John McCain should arm those Sunni Rebels to.

top topics

join