It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for streaming radio or podcasts to listen to at work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey all,

I've been catching old Coast to Coast shows on YouTube and an occasional Red Ice Radio. Getting tired of Pandora. I need something interesting to listen to. Any tips or suggestions? Can't download anything so it has to e streaming or YouTube..or the like. Found a foxy Lopez show as well. I like these interview shows, but it's hard to pick a subject or something o search for. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Musicwise di.fm has always kept me going great

Im not sure what you have to do to find interesting talk shows and the like. Documentary Heaven perhaps?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I would recommend The Joe Rogan Experience....he speaks about lots of things on this board and is also a stand up comic so the show is entertaining...Almost 400 episodes now with many different guests from Big hair ancient aliens guy, to UFC champ GSP...They usually go for 2.5-3 hrs so can get you through a big chunk of the day. Usually the first 10 minutes he dedicates to a commercial for his sponsers which can get old, but can always skip ahead. Can find them on iTunes or all of them at blog.joerogan.net

new topics

join