It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33yo armed man shot dead crouching in woman's backyard doghouse, dog missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Bizarre...

Seems woman looked out at her doghouse and saw a man hiding in it, instead

To make it more bizarre, somehow her dog is or has been missing, they dont say how long

This case eerily reminds me of the media story of Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in family's backyard and they reportedly also noticed & dialed 911

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

This case eerily reminds me of the media story of Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in family's backyard and they reportedly also noticed & dialed 911

Of course she dialed 9-1-1, what else could this woman do?

You know Tsarnaev wasn't the first person to run into someones yard and hide, right?
Have you ever seen COPS on TV?

I once saw video of two guys hiding under a kiddie swimming pool, still huddled together after the pool was moved off of them as if they should keep hiding.

That's what criminals on the run do.
They run anywhere they can, and hide however they can.

There's no connection to this and Tsarnaev.
It's not even eerie, just kind of a sad story.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Dude thought he'd become one with the dog and he ate it. Or he sold it :p

Blame it on the bath salts.

ETA: That poor, poor lady. :/ I hope she recovers, she seems very distraught.
edit on 26-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's the copy for those who don't have vid access:

azstarnet.com...

The officers saw Lopez armed with a handgun and "crouched down inside of a makeshift doghouse just outside the back door," Widmer said. "The officers drew their service weapons and began giving verbal commands to the subject. The subject did not comply ... and began to raise the weapon towards the officers. Both officers fired their weapons and the subject was struck multiple times."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

There are plenty of places to hide beyond a dog house. I'm guessing he just let the dog go. Either way, that's the last place I would want to hide if on the run. Odd.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

And most criminals on the run would simply pass by the house with the dog. Just something to give you away. Find a nice dark bush or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Seriously, the dog itself would most certainly be a deterrent. I just don't get it. Completely cornered, basically on he's knees, and he is still going to raise his weapon to the police. I can't wait till there are some more details on this person.

top topics

join