It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers Carjack victim recounts his harrowing night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello

I just saw this article interviewing the Boston bombers carjack victim, it's his first interview since the ordeal and he describes the night in more detail..

He talks about how he was taken hostage and how the older brother told him they were the bombers and they said they had just killed a police officer in Cambridge

He says they talked about New York but he was not clear if they were planning an attack

He overheard them speak in a foreign language -- “Manhattan” the only intelligible word to him -- and then ask in English if Danny’s car could be driven out of state. “What do you mean?” Danny said, confused. “Like New York,” one of the brothers said

He escaped because a gas staition they stopped at was cash only forcing the younger brother to go inside to pay
and then the older brother put his gun in the side pocket for a second to mess with the gps, so he saw his chance and bolted accross the street hearing the older Tamerlan say f#$%

Good article,, worth a read
www.boston.com...

The 26-year-old Chinese entrepreneur had just pulled his new Mercedes to the curb on Brighton Avenue to answer a text when an old sedan swerved behind him, slamming on the brakes. A man in dark clothes got out and approached the passenger window. It was nearly 11 p.m. last Thursday.

The man rapped on the glass, speaking quickly. Danny, unable to hear him, lowered the window -- and the man reached an arm through, unlocked the door, and climbed in, brandishing a silver handgun.

“Don’t be stupid,” he told Danny. He asked if he had followed the news about Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings. Danny had, down to the release of the grainy suspect photos less than six hours earlier.

Suddenly, Danny’s iPhone buzzed. A text from his roommate, wondering in Chinese where he was. Barking at Danny for instructions, Tamerlan used an English-to-Chinese app to text a clunky reply. “I am sick. I am sleeping in a friend’s place tonight.” In a moment, another text, then a call. No one answered. Seconds later, the phone rang again.

“If you say a single word in Chinese, I will kill you right now,” Tamerlan said. Danny understood. His roommate’s boyfriend was on the other end, speaking Mandarin. “I’m sleeping in my friend’s home tonight,” Danny replied in English. “I have to go

edit on 26-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So much bologna, but S^F for posting his story

So, does he also retell how he was stripped naked and taken into custody, handcuffed in the back of a patrol car butt naked

And how he just happens to be a Tamerlan doppleganger?

Now most the whole nation knows what he look like... naked (assuming thats him, not Tamerlan
)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
So much bologna, but S^F for posting his story

So, does he also retell how he was stripped naked and taken into custody, handcuffed in the back of a patrol car butt naked

And how he just happens to be a Tamerlan doppleganger?

Now most the whole nation knows what he look like... naked (assuming thats him, not Tamerlan
)

This is the only thing it says

After an hour or more talking to authorities -- as the shootout and manhunt erupted in Watertown -- police brought Danny out to East Watertown for a “drive-by lineup,” studying faces of detained suspects in the street from the safety of a cruiser. He recognized none of them. He spent the night talking to local and state police and the FBI, appreciating the kindness of a state trooper who gave him a bagel and coffee. At 3 the next afternoon, they dropped Danny back in Cambridge.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Didnt resemble them, yet still stripped naked cuffed n taken into custody, huh?

Appreciated their kindness for being broadcast naked in cuffs on national tv and all over the internet?

Staged events & their aftermath = Bloody joke on Americans

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Didnt resemble them, yet still stripped naked cuffed n taken into custody, huh?

Appreciated their kindness for being broadcast naked in cuffs on national tv and all over the internet?

Staged events & their aftermath = Bloody joke on Americans

Yeah! Must've been a set-up! Only possible explanation!

Otherwise, we would have to believe the police mistook someone who resembles the suspect for the actual suspect, and then released him once an eyewitness said that it wasn't him.

And that would be ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Ummmm... Dude, I could be missing your point, but it says in the article that the carjacking victim is CHINESE.
I don't think either of the brothers look Chinese... Not even when stripped naked.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
more crapola. i don't believe a single word of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aeonminder

That doesn't even matter. We have to twist the facts to fit the conspiracy. Or else why are you on ATS? For rational thought? Hahaha.. sheep.

I knew once he made statements to the media it would be like this. Hell the guys could have made a video before it all claiming they intended to do it, and it would be cgi or something. Anything to fit the conspiracy.

I just wish I knew what the point of it was. So far it's just for nothing.

Oh well, maybe if I listen to alex jones some more I'll see the light... eventually.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

he was paid to say it, right?

Or something.

Got it.

close call I almost fell for it, darn sneaky media.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

he was paid to say it, right?

Or something.

Got it.

close call I almost fell for it, darn sneaky media.

He was the bomber.

And maybe we should ask why a 26-year-old Chinese immigrant is leasing a police SUV?
edit on 26-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Why not, bro?
Don't trust what your Government or Media tells you?
Are you just another paranoid conspiracy nutter, unable to get a grasp on reality, and think everything that happens in the world isn't real?
You've just been reported to ThinkPol.
Have a nice day.

What a shocking story this brave man has shared with us of his horrific encounter with the Terrorists who are definitely guilty. He is a true hero for surviving this ordeal. I have the urge to donate to him. Does he have a Boston Fund Website up yet?
edit on 26-4-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The best part is when dripping sarcasm convinced me!

As I said, close call...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

In this article, they claim that the alleged victim wants to remain anonymous...

Inside the car, the brothers declared to [the victim] that they were the Boston Marathon bombers."

Seriously?

They just admitted to this stranger that they're "the bombers"...

I can say from first hand experience that Americans arent geniuses, but do they really think we're this stupid?

top topics

join