It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think your confirmation bias is very evident when you prefer one witness in an early news report to all the thousands of other witnesses, hundreds of videos and still pics, plane wreckage, dna identified body parts of passengers and crew, radar tracks etc.

Wait what plane wreckage are you talking about? Volunters were told to get out of dodge, why?

AFAIK there were NO passengers and crew from either new york or washington dc. why?

Sure they could have planted some wreckage from other plane crashes at the pentagon when the place was cordoned off.

Crime scenes do not allow access to unauthorised personal. Therefore there were no civlian witnesses.

If fbi and government have nothing to hide they would have shown us better video footage of the missle/plane that struck the pentagon and NOT confiscated the survailance videos from nearby business. All these are red flags.

edit on 26/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If I remember correctly.
The picture of the van came from an ad attempting to sell it.
Someone photoshopped it and claimed it was part of the conspiracy.

As others have mentioned.
You just don't paint a picture of the attack on the side and not draw attention.

Just like someone photoshopped cruise missiles painted like airlines.
edit on 26-4-2013 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
George Bush and his cronies, now's here some upstanding fellows. Was there anyone in Bush's Administration that wasn't charged, indicted, or convicted of something??? Let's start with Karl Rove, he refused to answer a congressional subpoenae by the House Judiciary Committee citing executive privilege...the balls on this guy! And let's not forget Mr. Scooter Libby, indicted by a federal grand jury on 4 out of 5 counts of perjury, making false statements and obstruction of justice! He has the recognition of being the highest ranking white house official convicted in a government scandal since the Iran-Contra Affair! Whoah hoo. What a bunch of stand up guys Mr. Bush! Of couse, Mr. Bush communited Libby's 30 month prison order.

Getting back to Bush, his presidential approval ratings of greater than 85% speak more to an American Sleeping-Public, Spoon-Fed with Short Attention Spans, than it does of his presidential leadership. More accurately, his approval rating, or dis-rating of 19% when he left office, set a record for All Time Low for any sitting U.S. president.

All of this brought to you by the Bush's...and I haven't even said anything about his role in 9/11!

edit on 26-4-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Obama is not much better, but at least he did not kill 3000 people and start 2 wars within a year, correct?

He simply finished them off. Then he spends 5 trillion to bailout business that opens up shop in asia, and funds proxy wars in the middle east.

One dictator leaves and another one takes his place.

Vote third party for change in the positive direction imo!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Technically speaking, 9/11, the Boston bombings, the JFK assassination, etc. were all conspiracies.

conspiracy:

1. A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
2. The action of plotting or conspiring.

An individual, or group of people planned, and conspired to carry out these events. So by definition everyone is indeed correct to some extent that these events, and similair events are conspiracies.

But it's commonly thought that a conspiracy is only when the recieving party is actually the party that carried out the event.

All of these events, and events like them are indeed conspiracies, it's simply just debating over who, or what actually carried out the conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree. They are ALL dirtbags in my opinion!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lingweenie
Technically speaking, 9/11, the Boston bombings, the JFK assassination, etc. were all conspiracies.

conspiracy:

1. A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
2. The action of plotting or conspiring.

An individual, or group of people planned, and conspired to carry out these events. So by definition everyone is indeed correct to some extent that these events, and similair events are conspiracies.

But it's commonly thought that a conspiracy is only when the recieving party is actually the party that carried out the event.

All of these events, and events like them are indeed conspiracies, it's simply just debating over who, or what actually carried out the conspiracies.

The official story on JFK is that it was carried out by 1 man (and a magic bullet) and by that definition technically not a conspiracy (if you are a OS'er that is)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

The Warren Commission ruled that a conspiracy probably existed, though committed by one person. Luckily, no one fell for that magic bullet theory!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Now maybe Bush was just showing his stupidity again or maybe he taught himself well to read books upside down

Actually, IIRC,

in terms of IQ and even academic record, Bush W was SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER than other traitorous recent occupants of the Blackhouse.

The current Destroyer-in-Chief was evidently GIVEN his 'degrees' even by Harvard--without his even attending many classes, much less getting grades above failing. That's why HIS academic records remain SEALED.

Wake-up, folks.

Bush W was verbally clumsy and easily came off as a doofus. . . . as Biden does . . . underneath--in both cases--it's a different story.

Obama has proven, in a speech given a couple years ago, that he has no clue how many states there are in the Union.

Obama continues to vote : "Present"

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think your confirmation bias is very evident when you prefer one witness in an early news report to all the thousands of other witnesses, hundreds of videos and still pics, plane wreckage, dna identified body parts of passengers and crew, radar tracks etc.

Wait what plane wreckage are you talking about? Volunters were told to get out of dodge, why?

AFAIK there were NO passengers and crew from either new york or washington dc. why?

Sure they could have planted some wreckage from other plane crashes at the pentagon when the place was cordoned off.

Crime scenes do not allow access to unauthorised personal. Therefore there were no civlian witnesses.

If fbi and government have nothing to hide they would have shown us better video footage of the missle/plane that struck the pentagon and NOT confiscated the survailance videos from nearby business. All these are red flags.

edit on 26/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

I lost a friend in the Pentagon, and a 2nd cousin on the plane that hit it. You are a sheeple who wants to believe conspiracy and swallows all the tripe posted related to a 9/11 conspiracy.

There were obviously doctored pictures of the pentagon damage, pictures taken from behind a slight rise in the ground that obstructed the view of the wreckage so someone could make the claim there was no wreckage... Crap like that destroys any credibility regarding so called "evidence" of a cruise missile hitting the pentagon.

If there was any involvement by the govt I would tend to say that it would involve "allowing" it to happen, or more likely incompetence in preventing it.

The govt does very very few things well.....keeping secrets is not one of them. Too many people give way too much credit to how "all powerful" our govt is. It is corrupt, waste-ridden, incompetent, inefficient, bloated and so many other similar words....if it were so good at doing something like 9/11 and keeping the secret, then they would be pulling off similar stuff all over the world taking out enemies and competitors right and left lol

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"Let us NEVER tolerate outragous conspiracy theories"
He said it, we all heard it..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Well, I don't know whether the Bush interview really does prove anything apart from the fact he is one of the dumbest presidents in US History but as for the 9/11 conspiracy, this video really made me think twice.

He is far from dumb, you just fell for the trick.

Nobody expects a "dumb" President to answer difficult questions. The tactic worked well for him.

Some will say it's dementia, but it's not, he's just acting. You don't allow someone with dementia and who takes instructions from "voices in their head" to control a nuclear arsenal.

But he won the election due to his campaign team. so imo there can be a case put that the usa did end up with a dumb president. But the real curve ball is that the american people voted that jerk in. sure tells us something about them (sorry yanks) Oh, wait a minute, he was running on the religion ticket, oops once again, that sure says something about those who voted him in. so now we have it, a direct correlation between religion, bush and dumb. It would be great if someone with statistics skills would do some work on it
But I guess nobody would want to waste time on researching a has been little drunk
edit on 26-4-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: sp

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Only a naive person such as yourself would believe in incompetance, and yes they would rather have you believe that, then admit the $500 hammers go to black projects such as area 51 or various cia operations like bribing foreign governments.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

How about selective amnesia? Maybe at some level he does have a conscience or could it be brain damage from a life of heavy drinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Did no one actually notice her eyes widen as he was saying it? (I read a ton of the replies and no one "seems" to have caught it)

Thats a CLEAR indication that he was about to say something he shouldn't of. Whether related to 9/11 or not remains to be seen.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a bipartisan review has determined that GWB has indeed commited actionable war crimes
on a par with executed japanese war criminals
but to be fair they hung the same descriptors on the four 4 recent presidents
www.abovetopsecret.com...

funny, i guess thats why Carter ( not on the list ) isn't so highly regarded
he seems like decent guy

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hope he keeps granting interviews as he continues to age. I'm not necessarily a truther, but I'm open to any "confessions" he may accidently make as he gets older.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

YES!! I caught that too. She looked like she was thinking
"Shut upppp!" And tried to control her poker face, but her eyes gave her away :p

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

It would be great. He's fun to watch in interviews. Like a wild card!
Deep down I think Harold & Kumar had the right idea about George,
Maybe he does embrace the ganja gods :p

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
While I personally cannot stand Bush, and I think he should prosecuted for the crimes he has been proven to have committed, this video reveals nothing that I can see. Even had he finished the word he was going to say, and it was going to be conspiracy, which it did not have to be, that would not have meant anything. He could have been referring to a conspiracy by the perpetrators of the crime. We all know that he knows more than he is telling, and that he may have had previous knowledge of the attacks, or whatever, but this video is not much proof imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join