It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sagitaris

I disagree.. if you look at her eyes you can see them widen alittle as if he was about to say something that would cause alot of problems. check it out again her eyes grow AND she gulps

I was just about to post that, she looked a little shocked and surprised at what he just started to say.

Why else would she give that expression?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Well, here is the interview as aired, with this part from the OP completely edited out-

It was quite clear there was something edited out there as well. In my opinion Bush did well in that interview. Although it is ridiculous that the media is comparing the Boston Bombing with 5 deaths to the 9/11 attacks with close to 3000 deaths.

And calling 9/11 a conspiracy is in no way calling it a false-flag, or an inside job of any kind. As a matter of fact, pretty sure the courts specifically blame the 9/11 organizers of "conspiracy".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Did anyone notice Barbara's eyes open wider when he started to say it? Wow....

As to the post above... It was a slip. Clearly blatantly obvious. Should be to you considering you are a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry, I actually believe 9/11 was an inside job for many reasons especially because they refuse to show the plane hitting the Pentagon, a thing that would nail most conspiracy theorists dead but yet they have the film but its classified.

Anyway, sorry but the interview is no great shakes, he can just say he meant a conspiracy by the terrorists against America.

If he had said "another one of our conspiracies" then I would be excited...

He admitted nothing, sorry OP..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
Did anyone notice Barbara's eyes open wider when he started to say it? Wow....

edit on 26-4-2013 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

Lol, you didn't read the thread, it is only 3 pages.

I'm guilty of that too at times.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

oh the sphere was made in barvaria! the same place the illuminatti came from...this makes this video's far reaching claims totally connected! Omg! this is the most scatter brained video ive seen to date!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by DarknStormy

oh the sphere was made in barvaria! the same place the illuminatti came from...this makes this video's far reaching claims totally connected! Omg! this is the most scatter brained video ive seen to date!

It would be because you haven't watched the first 40 odd parts that come before that video.. Watch them and educate yourself or something. You may even see why your the one who's scatter brained

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
Interesting recent interview:

George almost slips - 9/11 was a cons plot!!! see it for yourself.

Watch Full interview:

Bush 'Deeply Concerned' After Boston Attacks
George W. Bush tells Diane Sawyer he worried about a possible organized terrorist plot.
abcnews

LOL, yeah that is what he did. Come on. Conspiracy, from the word Conspire, meaning

the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Seem to me like that would be the correct definition.

BTW, his wife looked at him before he even mentioned the word conspiracy, not after. As for him changing the word, of course he did, look at all the BS theories that are being posted about it already, all over the internet. You people are reaching here, no wonder conspiracy theorist's get such a bad name

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
BTW, his wife looked at him before he even mentioned the word conspiracy, not after. As for him changing the word, of course he did, look at all the BS theories that are being posted about it already, all over the internet. You people are reaching here, no wonder conspiracy theorist's get such a bad name

Yeah, that was actually ok thinking in my opinion, and good recovery. If you watch the full interview Bush didn't do bad at all. People just hate him, and apparently many on ATS don't know what conspiracy means. Quite ironic really.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Oh please.... even if you buy into the gov't's description of what happened it would still be called a conspiracy. If you want to provide proof for a govt conspiracy this type of "proof" just makes you look like a loon.

You are just hearing what you want to hear and interpreting it as you want to.

Either way it was a conspiracy, one perpetrated by either by Al-queda or Burger king or the govt or Israel or Wendy's or the lizard people, or the shadow people or time travelers from another galaxy.

Personally I believe time travelers from another galaxy did it. Lord knows it couldn't possibly have been muslims.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by mekhanics
Interesting recent interview:

George almost slips - 9/11 was a cons plot!!! see it for yourself.

Watch Full interview:

Bush 'Deeply Concerned' After Boston Attacks
George W. Bush tells Diane Sawyer he worried about a possible organized terrorist plot.
abcnews

LOL, yeah that is what he did. Come on. Conspiracy, from the word Conspire, meaning

the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Seem to me like that would be the correct definition.

100% agree! You people are really reaching here. She was already looking at him when the consp word came out. Get a grip!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Friend of mine was married to an American Lady whos father was a medal of honour winner. He was lucky enough to go along to the yearly get together and watch a Bush speech for the vets.

Referencing America speaking English instead of Spanish Bush said.

"If English was good enough for Jesus, its good enough for America"

I # you not, true story.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
exactly why Cheney never let him speak - alone.
gee i wish the first lady was as cute as Laura !

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"For leader so nervous in an obvious way, stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay, and the rest of world watching at the end of the day, in their living rooms laughing like 'what did he day?'

Linkin Parks most accurate words to date.

For all those saying he's not stupid, i'm afraid you're wrong.

Even his mother labelled him the 'stupid one' to someone i know in a private conversation.

You don't have to believe me, but I believe my friend 100%

And for the record, I too believe the OS is poppycock

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Friend of mine was married to an American Lady whos father was a medal of honour winner. He was lucky enough to go along to the yearly get together and watch a Bush speech for the vets.

Referencing America speaking English instead of Spanish Bush said.

"If English was good enough for Jesus, its good enough for America"

I # you not, true story.

Good story but that quote, or similar, has been attributed to various people going back to at least 1881 :-

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Of course it was a conspiracy.
19 people decided to hijack planes and plow them into buildings.

For 2 days this section had no postings at all.
That show you just how much people really care about this issue.
NADA!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Sorry, I actually believe 9/11 was an inside job for many reasons especially because they refuse to show the plane hitting the Pentagon, a thing that would nail most conspiracy theorists dead but yet they have the film but its classified.

Would be interested to know what evidence you have that there is film relating to the Pentagon on 9/11 which is not shown because it is classified.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

what utter twaddle - a conspiracy plot is simply the act of 2 or more people conspiring to acheive an objective

that is it - such a statement makes no refference to the identity or motives of the conspirators

simply that there are at least 2 of them - and they have an objective

PS - just to ram it home - the 9/11 official story states that 19 hijackers - with external support conspired to carry out 4 attacks against the USA

there is your conspiracy plot - get over it - he " admiteded " nothing

PPS - the editing of the vid is fooking childish

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
to be fair... the choice of words would be "problematic" - 911 was a conspiracy, whether it was foreign or domestic, terrorist or an "inside job", but it was a conspiracy - some people conspired for a while to commit that act that would kill thousands of people.

Just like boston - some people conspired to choose that day to set off some ieds in the middle of a crowd attending to an event that would attract thousands of people.

By definition a conspiracy is nothing more than an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

So I dont see anything wrong in what Bush said, he just stopped there because the choice of words wouldnt be the best because lots people out there like the OP and the guy that made video (not offending anyone mind you) would do exactly this - turn his words exactly into a conspiracy itself.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
just looking at his interview now...I still wonder how the hell he ever got elected....
edit on 26-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join