It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Anything is possible when we are talking about people who rape the world and then tell us they are serving our best interests at the same time.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

But in this case the video I was refering to is a complete lie. I'm not quite sure whether the author is an idiot, a troll, or if he has some sort of agenda he is trying to push with the lies, but almost all claims made in the video are false.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yeah the claims about Bush are lies as you have pointed out but thats not the only subject covered. Maybe you could go through all 50 videos and pick the fraudulant claims but there is more to the point of the video than just picking out the bits about Bush. Maybe the guy knows about as much as us when it comes to tptb, who knows.

BTW, thanks for pointing out those things too..
edit on 28-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Its not just Bush that he's lying about though, what about the Solar cycle, etc. Considering the "errors" he made with Bush, how can you trust any of his claims?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Its not just Bush that he's lying about though, what about the Solar cycle, etc. Considering the "errors" he made with Bush, how can you trust any of his claims?

Considering the errors made in the 9/11 story, how can I trust the official story? As for the Solar cycle, it can vary..

The last solar maximum was in 2000. The next solar maximum is currently predicted to occur in February 2013 and to be one of the weakest cycles since 1928. The unreliability of solar maxima predictions is demonstrated in that NASA had previously predicted the solar maximum for 2010/2011 and possibly to occur as late as 2012.

Previously, on March 10, 2006, NASA researchers had announced that the next solar maximum would be the strongest since the historic maximum in 1859 in which the northern lights could be seen as far south as Rome, approximately 42¡ north of the equator, by 2011, this appeared to be incorrect. In fact, the solar maximum will be a fairly weak one.

Maybe we should stop trusting NASA because they miserably failed with their prediction. Maybe the Solar Max was in 2001, how would we really know?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm think'n, you might be one of those persons the article I read, was talking about.
No Ted Bundys then right ? No Pol Pots and Hitler was a really good guy
just out to make the world a better place. That's not reality.
edit on 27-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Um, no. I'm saying the reality is that conspiracy theories are often designed to provide closure and an answer to frightening, chaotic events. People find this comforting.

As for people like Bundy, they are insane. And we're not really talking about their kind of local crimes, horrific as they are. Men who really want to change the course of history and do really bad things in that cause - like Hitler - almost always think they are doing good. Hitler definitely did.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
Um, no. I'm saying the reality is that conspiracy theories are often designed to provide closure and an answer to frightening, chaotic events. People find this comforting.

Yes, that seems true. Conspiracy theories provide a more reasonable answer. It can't just be an insane person, it must be an evil genious, and the entire government must be behind it, that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

They literally provide a comforting Jungian closure through narrative explanation. People like to exorcise their demons through narrative - this is why stories, be it films, books or whatever, are popular. They present their readers with a problem and then solve it intelligibly. And because of the universal nature of the initial issue people find this satisfying and cathartic.

When a real-world problem like 9/11 fails to conform to an easy narrative and thus doesn't provide closure, some people need to create a story that 'solves' it so they can feel that catharsis. The chaos of reality is literally too much for them.

The CTs also have the advantage of seemingly purveying privileged information, which makes the proponent feel unique. Or at least initiated and above the common herd.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Almost a slip of the tough right there on national TV. Although, I noticed his constant Uhhh..Mmmm. He seem to be struggling to come up with sentences. I expect that some people here in Japan when they are speaking English after a long time of not speaking English. People get nervous when they suddenly have to speak English on demand. Yet, Bush W is a native speaker of English so there should be no excuse for such poor speaking ability. I think Bush is a very bad liar. Only a liar or a person who gets nervous very easily speaks like that.
edit on 29-4-2013 by freedomwv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by mekhanics

I'm guessing he was going to say conspiracy as one naturally would, but he remember that he had been told to only say conspiracy in defamation of conspiracy theorist.

With that said, the damning part is not that he started to say conspiracy - it's that he stopped himself from saying it.

Its nice to see other people thinking instead of regurgitating. It was clearly a conspiracy, there is no question. The question is "WHO conspired"?

Originally posted by freedomwv
Almost a slip of the tough right there on national TV. Although, I noticed his constant Uhhh..Mmmm. He seem to be struggling to come up with sentences. I expect that some people here in Japan when they are speaking English after a long time of not speaking English. People get nervous when they suddenly have to speak English on demand. Yet, Bush W is a native speaker of English so there should be no excuse for such poor speaking ability. I think Bush is a very bad liar. Only a liar or a person who gets nervous very easily speaks like that.
edit on 29-4-2013 by freedomwv because: (no reason given)

Why wouldn't he be nervous when speaking about 911? Involved or not being president during the biggest act of intentional destruction in 2 generations is more than most anyone could handle.
edit on 29-4-2013 by jprophet420 because:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Not a fan of the man, but an 'organised conspiracy' can come from anywhere. Anyone can 'conspire'. He was probably going to end it with, "against the United States".
edit on 25/4/2013 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

Finally someone who understands what it means to conspire.

Any group can conspire against another.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

With that said, the damning part is not that he started to say conspiracy - it's that he stopped himself from saying it.

He tried to not give theorists something to salivate on, as many hear conspiracy and think a gov. conspiracy.

The 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy no matter if the US gov. conspired to create a false flag terror attack for whatever purposes or if Al Qaeda conspired to fly planes into buildings or a mixture of both, its still a conspiracy no matter who the perpetrators were/are.

Edit: As already pointed out by others what a conspiracy is, too late to the game and replying before finishing the first page, shame on me.
edit on 29-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You people?

Believe what?

Get out of your head once in a while. Seriously.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

With regard to the FBI collecting cctv tapes this is standard investigative procedure anywhere near a crime scene.
reply to post by Alfie1

It is not the procedure to immediately seize all video evidence and refuse to release 95% of it 10 years after the fact, despite stating that said footage doesn't show anything. Then when one attempts to obtain the footage through freedom of information, national security is cited. It's not difficult.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join