It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Now that you are aware that Arlington police called in an American Airlines plane headed towards the Pentagon :-

www.youtube.com...

What is your answer to that ?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The fact that there has been no credible investigation by anyone means people can speculate all they want. Some theories sound more plausible then others but it is the OS believers that tend to dismiss everything except the official story.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Now that you are aware that Arlington police called in an American Airlines plane headed towards the Pentagon :-

www.youtube.com...

I hear the police officer saying "american airlines plane HEADED EAST POSSIBLY TOWARDS the pentagon."

Did you miss that part? Fact of the matter is that police in washington dc had been alerted to these so called hijackings because the pentagon plot happened MUCH AFTER the nyc attacks. They had advanced notice but they still got everything wrong.

I already said before that others saw a plane near or above the pentagon, so where is the video showing the actual PASSENGER PLANE impacting the pentagon. A clear video from multiple angles would be much preferable than the fuzzy one I PROVIDED earlier in the thread.

And why would fbi officials confiscate surviellance videos from nearby business if they could use them as actual propaganda pieces???
edit on 27/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

www.youtube.com...

I hear the police officer saying "american airlines plane HEADED EAST POSSIBLY TOWARDS the pentagon."

Did you miss that part?

I already said before that others saw a plane near or above the pentagon, so where is the video showing the actual PASSENGER PLANE impacting the pentagon. A clear video from multiple angles would be much preferable than the fuzzy one I PROVIDED earlier in the thread.

And why would fbi officials confiscate surviellance videos from nearby business if they could use them as actual propaganda pieces???

You missed out that the police officer said the American Airlines plane was "over the Pike ". That is the Columbia Pike and seconds flying time from the Pentagon.

Anyway, we are making progress because it wasn't long ago you were insisting there was no plane at the Pentagon. If the plane flew over the Pentagon can you point me to any witness who observed that ?

With regard to the FBI collecting cctv tapes this is standard investigative procedure anywhere near a crime scene.

Why do you assume there must be an unfuzzy, multiangle tape for your perusal ? The FBI says not.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

The fact that there has been no credible investigation by anyone means people can speculate all they want. Some theories sound more plausible then others but it is the OS believers that tend to dismiss everything except the official story.

I read some where not ATS, that it is all a fear based mentality.
A deep psychological fear that keeps people from even considering
that our leaders are more evil then they ever imagined. Most of them
won't accept the existence of evil at all. Quite naive they apparently are.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I tend to agree with you. The man was just a figurehead for people to hate. In person he's probably quite charming. I throw around 10 dollar words quite a bit, but frankly I'd rather spend my time with people like ole' Shrub.

Just as an example of how silly people can be, take my choir director. He seems smart enough but, he's just stuck up. He conducted the Chamber Singers performing Bach's Mass in g minor and when presenting the material would overemphasize the "ch" in Bach every time he said it. Furthermore, he would overemphasize other foreign names or terms. I had to quell the urge to laugh at the man. The Musicologist gets up and speaks about Bach after him. She doesn't do any of the aforementioned foolishness. So, why would he do it? Easy, he wants you to think he's smart. He's desperate for you to think he's intelligent. We get it dude, you have a doctorate, you are smart. No need to be pretentious.

Bush is none of these things. He is a slave and he knows it. Is he stupid? I doubt it. You don't get to the Oval Office when you are stupid. The man obviously had some intelligence. The difference between Bush and many people here is that he owns what he is. He puts on a show for the rabble but at the end of the day he knows exactly what he is. Most people aren't brave enough to admit what they are.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You missed out that the police officer said the American Airlines plane was "over the Pike ". That is the Columbia Pike and seconds flying time from the Pentagon.

I wasn't sure I heard "pike" so I left that out.

Anyway, we are making progress because it wasn't long ago you were insisting there was no plane at the Pentagon. If the plane flew over the Pentagon can you point me to any witness who observed that ?

No plane IMPACTING the pentagon. A plane close by I already mentioned.

No I can't point any eyewitnesses because it was a long time ago and I lost track of that video. I honestly don't feel like searching hours within literally hundreds of youtube videos and whatnot.

With regard to the FBI collecting cctv tapes this is standard investigative procedure anywhere near a crime scene.

So why didn't they release some good footage to make their case solid?

Why do you assume there must be an unfuzzy, multiangle tape for your perusal ? The FBI says not.

If the government thinks its a good idea to go to war then the burden of proof lies on them, not on conspiracy theorists to point out their flaws and prove a negative.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I wasn't sure I heard "pike" so I left that out.

No plane IMPACTING the pentagon. A plane close by I already mentioned.

No I can't point any eyewitnesses because it was a long time ago and I lost track of that video. I honestly don't feel like searching hours within literally hundreds of youtube videos and whatnot.

So why didn't they release some good footage to make their case solid?

If the government thinks its a good idea to go to war then the burden of proof lies on them, not on conspiracy theorists to point out their flaws and prove a negative.

Would this be a fair summation then ?

You agree that an American Airlines plane was " close by " the Pentagon on the morning of 9/11.

You don't have a single witness to the plane overflying the Pentagon.

You are aware that 100 plus witnesses say the plane impacted the Pentagon.

Do you still say a plane did not impact the Pentagon ?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

con·spir·a·cy
/kənˈspirəsē/
Noun

1. A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
2. The action of plotting or conspiring.

He's not lying, there are just a hell of a lot of people on ATS who don't even know the freakin' meaning of the word "CONSPIRACY"

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

not really. it is skewed towards the OS nonsense.

You agree that an American Airlines plane was " close by " the Pentagon on the morning of 9/11.

I don't agree to anything. The cop and some other people SAID they saw an american airlines plane NEARBY. I am just passing on information. I wasn't there so how I could I know anything?

I could try and look. Perhaps I will, perhaps not. You wouldn't believe it anyway just like you don't believe the fox news video of the locals saying "no windows and blue logo".

Those one hundred witnesses could have been payed to say what the government wanted them to say. It is called shilling just like paid infomercials at night on your tv. If the evidence was so damm convincing there would be thousands and thousands of witnesses, not 100.

Yes! There isn't enough irrefutable proof.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Something for you to "chew on"...

Many can play the evidence game.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

not really. it is skewed towards the OS nonsense.

I don't agree to anything. The cop and some other people SAID they saw an american airlines plane NEARBY. I am just passing on information. I wasn't there so how I could I know anything?

I could try and look. Perhaps I will, perhaps not. You wouldn't believe it anyway just like you don't believe the fox news video of the locals saying "no windows and blue logo".

Those one hundred witnesses could have been payed to say what the government wanted them to say. It is called shilling just like paid infomercials at night on your tv. If the evidence was so damm convincing there would be thousands and thousands of witnesses, not 100.

Yes! There isn't enough irrefutable proof.

I think that when you get to alleging that a large number of witnesses have been paid off then you have really lost it. Who arranged for them all to be around the Pentagon that morning ? Are they still being paid ? Is there not one who has had a tweak of conscience and felt the need to give a tip off, even anonymously ?

I didn't say that I didn't believe your 1 witness to Fox news, I just think he was mistaken about no windows. It is unfortunate though that you describe 1 man as " the locals " and revealing that you put all your belief into what he said while painting the large number of witnesses at the Pentagon as being paid off.

Of course we haven't scratched the surface of evidence of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon.You said you weren't aware of Arlington police calling it in so perhaps you also aren't aware of the flight data recorder recovered from the Pentagon which has been the subject of careful analysis recently :-

www.journalof911studies.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think that when you get to alleging that a large number of witnesses have been paid off then you have really lost it. Who arranged for them all to be around the Pentagon that morning ? Are they still being paid ? Is there not one who has had a tweak of conscience and felt the need to give a tip off, even anonymously ?

Why would they have to be at the pentagon to say what they allegedly saw?

I didn't say that I didn't believe your 1 witness to Fox news, I just think he was mistaken about no windows. It is unfortunate though that you describe 1 man as " the locals " and revealing that you put all your belief into what he said while painting the large number of witnesses at the Pentagon as being paid off.

All the firefighters, police, architects, pilots that don't believe the official story, what exactly do they believe in?

Of course we haven't scratched the surface of evidence of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon.You said you weren't aware of Arlington police calling it in so perhaps you also aren't aware of the flight data recorder recovered from the Pentagon which has been the subject of careful analysis recently :-

www.journalof911studies.com...

Unless I see a video of an actual passenger plane impacting the pentagon either from local business or better yet the government I will continue to say their was a false flag conspiracy plot to drum the war campaign up and to give us DHS, NDAA, Patriot Act, TSA, etc.

They also appear to have destroyed the $2.3 trillion paper trail as nothing as come out of any proper investigation.

You can be naive though and think that NTSB is incapable of using past plane accident parts in an area that has been cordoned off from treespassers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Something for you to "chew on"...

Many can play the evidence game.

I just wasted five minutes listening to your poor recording of Rumsfeld and I didn't hear him say there was no plane. Where did I miss it ?

Now April Gallop is quite a different case. She first off sued American Airlines on account of injuries she and her child suffered by virtue of their plane crashing into the Pentagon. She then decided there hadn't been a plane at all and sued again but Judge Chin held that her " allegations are frivolous and based on fantasy and delusion ."

Why on earth do you feel bound to go with people like April Gallop and your 1 guy to Fox news in preference to a welter of other witnesses ? Well I know really but I just thought I wwould ask.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I just wasted five minutes listening to your poor recording of Rumsfeld and I didn't hear him say there was no plane. Where did I miss it ?

Well he doesn't sound too convinced there was any airplane collision with the pentagon. A lieutant colonel informed him of that and he accepted it. Rewatch the video and try reading between the lines a little.

Now April Gallop is quite a different case. She first off sued American Airlines on account of injuries she and her child suffered by virtue of their plane crashing into the Pentagon. She then decided there hadn't been a plane at all and sued again but Judge Chin held that her " allegations are frivolous and based on fantasy and delusion ."

Why on earth do you feel bound to go with people like April Gallop and your 1 guy to Fox news in preference to a welter of other witnesses ? Well I know really but I just thought I wwould ask.

"allegations are frivolous and based on fantasy and delusion" I doubt it! But then again ANYTHING that goes against the OS is not acceptable to those who worship war and big government that is out of control. Appeal to authority!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by randyvs

I read some where not ATS, that it is all a fear based mentality.

It's fear that drives people to think that all the bad stuff in the world is caused by a group of (usually white) guys in a room chomping on cigars. Gives them a nice easy narrative closure and the fantasy that it could all be different if only some good guys could somehow take charge.

Reality is far more terrifying. It's a big, chaotic, random world. And it isn't going to get any better. As Christopher Brooker said, the frightening thing about evil is that nobody gets up in the morning and thinks "I'm going to do some really bad things today". The really awful stuff is caused by people who want to change the world for the better and think they are doing good.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Reality is far more terrifying. It's a big, chaotic, random world. And it isn't going to get any better. As Christopher Brooker said, the frightening thing about evil is that nobody gets up in the morning and thinks "I'm going to do some really bad things today". The really awful stuff is caused by people who want to change the world for the better and think they are doing good.

I'm think'n, you might be one of those persons the article I read, was talking about.
No Ted Bundys then right ? No Pol Pots and Hitler was a really good guy
just out to make the world a better place. That's not reality.
edit on 27-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I do not need Mr. Bush to admit to anything

I solely base my 9//11 ideas on the buildings themselves.

if those buildings fell naturally then simcity is real world physics

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Heres another one you can debunk for me
And as for the photos you linked up, whats the go with the green heads

Yeah, I read that rumour. A rumour from a random blog stating that the president was actually a bastard of a lunatic is a bit far fetched in my opinion. There is no proof of anything, so I really don't think so. There aren't even photoshopped images available, so yeah.

Just realised, the article you linked to was written April 1st. It was an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!

Its not a rumour, it was a joke. So whoever made the video based all his info on jokes, be it photoshops, or April Fools jokes.

And as for the photos, hotlinking was disabled
. Photos below (note different background, and different book):

Photoshopped (as in the video):

Original (from 2002):

Photo From 9/11:

What makes the video even more ridiculous, is that he claims that Bush was reading "My Pet Goat" upside down on 9/11, while providing a photoshopped photo from 2002 with the president reading "America: A Patriotic Primer" . The author was either a complete idiot who noticed the book was upside down, but not the title, or he has some sort of agenda he wants to prove.
edit on 28-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
VOTE 1 Retards for Presdient

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join