It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
See the thing is guy there is no valid discussion about this particular topic.
Your side of it is a disgrace. and that's how I treat it.

But I'm all broken up about that being your last response to me.

I kept it pretty civil...so why are you so defensive? Let me ask you guy....what side am I on?! Have you even bothered to figure that out? Or are you operating purely upon emotions? I spoke directly to the "evidence" presented by the OP; that GWB "practically" admits 9.11. Sure it was a a conspiracy, but by whom? His utterance of the word doesn't mean it was an admission.

If you are having a hard time with this, I can see why many dismiss conspiracy theorist on the notion that 9.11 wasn't all it seems. Sad really, because open discussion should happen on that subject. Instead, you have insanely devout posters who just stir the pot rather than engage in conversation and when anyone dares question them, they are a "disgrace". Ridiculous. No wonder this forum is heavily modded; people can't keep their highly charged emotions in check and yes, that means you guy.

ETA: Why no valid discussion about this topic. The topic of course being that the edited video presented by the OP supposedly claims that GWB admits that 9.11 is a conspiracy. Sure it was one; doesn't matter if it was government funded or actually a group of terrorist; it was still a conspiracy. But there is no point of discussion in your eyes. You are right, anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Like talking to my 12 year old.
What a joke.
edit on 27-4-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Debunk No-Planer nonsense? Why, when it has been repeatedly and effortlessly debunked over and over again? You do realize that those theories are believed by a laughably small fringe element of the ever shrinking truth movement? Hell, there's a lot of truthers who believe the no-plane theories are government disinfo spread by the CIA to discredit the movement.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, it's funny that in the truther movement, no one seems to notice that calling the hijackers a bunch of "cave dwelling Arabs" implies that Arabs are primitive, stone age cavement still puzzled by the invention of the wheel. Ignoring the fact that that region was the birthplace of civilization, and that the Arabs lived in cities, had writing, legal systems, and trade before Rome was even a city, and most of Europe was living in mid huts and were still sacrificing people in bogs.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Honestly, "cave-dwellers" is a pejorative; a slight at the unknown. Still good to point out though. Where your argument falls apart is just because civilization was birthed there, doesn't mean it continued to evolve. Not a bad thing; many things we call "primitive" are merely areas where we compare our standard of living to a completely different culture.

Are the supposed terrorist cave dwellers? Some yes, some not. Are some [insert a group], [insert disparaging term]? Some yes, some no.

It is easy on the internet to over simplify the situation and a category of people.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Swills

Well, I don't know whether the Bush interview really does prove anything apart from the fact he is one of the dumbest presidents in US History but as for the 9/11 conspiracy, this video really made me think twice.

Now maybe Bush was just showing his stupidity again or maybe he taught himself well to read books upside down

That video has so much misinformation its quite amazing.

Here are just a couple:

Sun cycle from 1990 to 2001? Never heard of that one. Solar cycle 23 is the closest, which went from 1996 May, to 2008 December, lasting 12.6 years.\

George W. Bush had 2 grandfathers, paternally Samuel Bush, and maternally Marvin Pierce. "The Book of the Law" was written by Aleister Crowley, who is not related to George W. Bush.

And if Aleister Crowley is not related to George W. Bush, what does his strange visions have to do with anything?

The book he was reading was not "My Pet Goat", it was "Reading Mastery II: Storybook 1". The story he was reading from that book was close, but not quite, it was "The Pet Goat".

The book he was reading was not upside down. The photo shows a different incident, with a different book, which was actually photoshopped. It is from 2002, and the book is actually "America: A Patriotic Primer"

Photoshop:

Original:

9/11

Considering that the video is about 10 minutes long, and is making huge claims, its amazing really how stupid the errors are. How could anyone do that much research, without checking simple facts? It looks like whoever made the video was purposefully ignoring all facts, and making up a story to fit with his ideologies, whatever they are.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I dont see the issue.

He could be saying a conspiracy of 19 hijackers.
A conspiracy did occur for 9/11 to happen.
We simply have official theories and non-official ones.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Come on guys.
The flags with this thread.

"Practically admits". Really? Not even close.

More like "highly, highly speculative" at best.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think your confirmation bias is very evident when you prefer one witness in an early news report to all the thousands of other witnesses, hundreds of videos and still pics, plane wreckage, dna identified body parts of passengers and crew, radar tracks etc.

The govt does very very few things well.....keeping secrets is not one of them. Too many people give way too much credit to how "all powerful" our govt is. It is corrupt, waste-ridden, incompetent, inefficient, bloated and so many other similar words....if it were so good at doing something like 9/11 and keeping the secret, then they would be pulling off similar stuff all over the world taking out enemies and competitors right and left lol

How would you know if they are bad at keeping things from people if they were really good at keeping things from people?
There are truly powerful people on this planet, believe that.
Over here in Britain we have Royalty, they are in some ways looked at just like GWB is, some think they have nothing to hide and are truthful as heads of state and lets laugh along, nothing to see here, when you look at it deeply, there is a reason our Royalty still are very much apart of our country and not a dim as they seem. Much because many secrets are kept.

Sure we have a democratic system and a Prime minister but don't believe for one second the Royal family have no pulling power because they do and its part of life, no one thinks about it.

For GWB and any Government you would be surprised IMHO of what they keep from you (secrets) and very fine digging would shock you in fact the things that are not secret shock me, the secrets would down right scare me.

As for the Royals I believe that once the queen dies they will be in the British Public eye much more but that is for another thread.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its really good to see that there are a few people still on ATS who can use logic to deduce that the video presented by the OP really doesn’t add anything to the quest for 9/11 truth.

I think the biggest problem on this thread is that it is total speculation to say that by getting tong tied and saying “cosnp….” And then jumping to “G.W Bush partially admits 9/11 conspiracy” with a very strong implication that what he was actually doing was admitting that he or members of his administration were behind such a “conspiracy”. That is just speculation this video proves nothing it is a distraction.

I find it extremely interesting that some members who want to argue that this video does mean something significant can’t do so using the video alone. They start about Al-CIAdu and how Mossad were involved with the dancing Jews and “what about WTC7” or look at these YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the recent Bush interview. If we look at what the video in the OP has to say firstly in isolation from the rest of the “evidence” of a 9/11 conspiracy its quite clear that it contributes nothing to the “conspiracy theory” or if you like the alternative version of events.

Again look for the truth people and not the next big conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

1. I call the Whitehouse the Blackhouse . . . BECAUSE from George Washington to now, it has been used for black deeds from the core evil doers in charge of the money and power in the planet.

Your ASSUMPTIONS are an utter fail.

2. He was selected at a young age to fill the corrupt role he's filling. He is a Kenyan imposter who bullied his way into his first SElected office. HIs academic career was and is a joke still covered up tenaciously. His hatred for the Judeo/Christian culture is flaunted brazenly and has been most of his life. His Muslim orientation has been covered up and whitewashed from the beginning. He's a fraud from beginning to end. His hatred for America and all it stands for leaks out all his seething pores. I realize the undiscerning may miss such brazen evidence.

3. The utter destruction of the U.S. dollar and the current world economic system has long been scheduled and is in progress--due in part to the faithful stooge role played by the current Destroyer-in-Chief. It takes time to do it thoroughly with a maximum amount of suffering while leaving the perpetrators to survive and continue their satanic one world government and one world religion constructions.

4. Stay tuned. You'll likely live to see the day when your assumptions virtually 100% crash and burn around your ankles.

5. 9/11 was merely another escalation of the terror flinging on the part of the same globalist oligarchy . . . to justify their shredding more of our Constitution, our freedoms, our culture, our way of life, our values, our Nation, our lives. George W had to be complicit at some level. The current Destroyer in Chief is complicit in carrying the destruction of the Nation forward as fast as his eager destructiveness can manage it.

edit on 27/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by jimmyx

I still wonder how the hell he ever got elected....

The alternative was Al Gore. That's how.

Technically Gore won. Not hating, just saying.

Anyway, as for the video. I don't buy the OS, but I don't think this proves anything. He didn't say anything new nor did he admit to anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
as has already been said (here's hoping saying it one more time gets through to some people)

conspiracy does not mean government/false flag conspiracy.

So instead of spreading this maybe-maybe-not, how about we stick to something concrete like the laws of physics.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Nice catch with the video but there is something you have missed and it does involve Bushes family and Crowley. Maybe the video is wrong in saying that Crowley is the Grandfather of Bush but then again, what would we really know?

lol

Nellie's friend Pauline no doubt scandalized her social circle by traveling to France on her own and leaving two very young children in the care of nursemaids. However, her correspondence with her friend -- whose life in France with a famous literary figure must have seemed quite glamorous -- can only have inspired a sense of wanderlust. Her husband, increasingly bound to his duties with the McCall Corporation, did not share this spirit of adventure.

Pauline returned to America in early October of 1924. On June 8, 1925, she gave birth to a girl named Barbara. Barbara Pierce married George H.W. Bush, who eventually became the 41st President of the United States.

But who was Barbara's father? The chronology indicates that it could have been Crowley, but it could just as easily have been Marvin Pierce. The truth regarding Crowlean sexual rituals is disclosed only to the highest initiates of the OTO, in a document misleadingly titled "Emblems and Modes of Use."

Heres another one you can debunk for me
And as for the photos you linked up, whats the go with the green heads

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Poor George.

I wish everyone would leave the man alone. If it wasn't him it would have been someone else.

The Man probably spent his whole life trying to live up to his psycho father and grandfather like it was his destiny or something but i doubt he ever really wanted it.

If he thought he could live his whole life drunk and own a baseball team he would have taken that im sure.

Remember when the reporter threw the shoe at him?
He was SO happy. Finally someone wanted to play a game, not like these ubber serious "adults" that are always thinking about money and power.

Say what you want about George but i think he would have been a great drinking buddy.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

...He was SO happy. Finally someone wanted to play a game...

Not only did I pee myself a little, I let it dribble all the way down my left leg! I think there are rules in the T&C about being that funny

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Debunk No-Planer nonsense? Why, when it has been repeatedly and effortlessly debunked over and over again? You do realize that those theories are believed by a laughably small fringe element of the ever shrinking truth movement? Hell, there's a lot of truthers who believe the no-plane theories are government disinfo spread by the CIA to discredit the movement.

There was no plane at the pentagon. That much is sure. There were two cargo/military planes that hit the twin towers according to the locals and I provided a fox news video to show that.

Why did you attempt to take what I said before out of context?

I was talking about there being no passengers found BOTH at the pentagon and at the twin towers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, it's funny that in the truther movement, no one seems to notice that calling the hijackers a bunch of "cave dwelling Arabs" implies that Arabs are primitive, stone age cavement still puzzled by the invention of the wheel. Ignoring the fact that that region was the birthplace of civilization, and that the Arabs lived in cities, had writing, legal systems, and trade before Rome was even a city, and most of Europe was living in mid huts and were still sacrificing people in bogs.

It is nice to know you have sympathy for the "terrorists". Every term is relative to the context used and we all saw videos of OBL and his followers giving messages from caves and tents. So wtf is the big deal here, honestly?

Yes I don't think these folks had enough sophistication to learn how to fly "four passenger airliners"(which never crashed that day), used box cutters as weapons, etc.

OBL and alqueda did not attack america, regardless if they love, hate or don't care about america.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

There was no plane at the pentagon. That much is sure. There were two cargo/military planes that hit the twin towers according to the locals and I provided a fox news video to show that.

Why did you attempt to take what I said before out of context?

I was talking about there being no passengers found BOTH at the pentagon and at the twin towers.

If there was no plane at the Pentagon how do you account for 100 plus witnesses who say there was ?

How do you account for Arlington police calling in an American Airlines plane ( hear it at 0.32 ) if there wasn't one ?

www.youtube.com...

Your "according to the locals " assertion in relation to a cargoe plane at the Towers relies on one individual and I have to say you appear to be deliberately trying to mislead.

Body parts of passengers and crew were dna identified at WTC and the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If there was no plane at the Pentagon how do you account for 100 plus witnesses who say there was?

So where is a video showing that passenger plane impacting the pentagon? Please don't show me the same fuzzy video of *something* hitting the pentagon that I provided earlier in the thread.

According to some there was an airplane that flew overhead the pentagon but did not impact the pentagon.

How do you account for Arlington police calling in an American Airlines plane ( hear it at 0.32 ) if there wasn't one ?

www.youtube.com...

I am not aware of this.

Your "according to the locals " assertion in relation to a cargoe plane at the Towers relies on one individual and I have to say you appear to be deliberately trying to mislead.

I am not trying to mislead anyone. I am entitled my opinions regardless how strong they are, just like you are .

This is was a picture taken of one of the two supposed planes that struck the twin towers. Notice the circled areas of the plane. I think they were remote control pods used to stear the cargo/military planes into the towers from some remote location.

Further there were MANY LOCALS who claimed the same thing despite the fact the planes were going very fast and getting a good ID on them was very difficult. "No windows and a blue logo" Neither american or united fit those characteristics.

Body parts of passengers and crew were dna identified at WTC and the Pentagon.

I am not aware of passengers and crew found at WTC and the pentagon. Besides the officials can claim anything they want considering they had the entire area cordoned off which means only authorised personel were entitled to be there. Authorised personel tend to favor the official story.
edit on 27/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

We've already hashed over everything you said in your last reply.
I don't understand someone who gets upset over this topic. Says this is my last
reply to you. Waits til I go off line and then responds. Doesn't matter what
side you're on at all. Not in this conversation so why would I care about that
partner ! Sorry I called you guy to I guess. Maybe you're not a guy. IDK
I just assumed. But were done you and I. So let it go. Know when to quit.
Have a nice day and all.
edit on 27-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join