It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What's it matter if he says that it is another conspiracy? Wouldn't he be correct in saying so? No matter who perpetrated the attack it's a conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by salainen

I'm gonna ask you again to explain what in the stead of the stupid accusations, G-D hell you're talk'n about ?

I do not understand what you are talking about here. "stead of stupid accusations", "G-D hell"?

You said:

You should be a Christian with that kind of awesome faith
I know for sure your name would be in the book of life.
So why waste such faith on such a twit as GWB ?
Unbelievable !

I replied:

What makes you think I believe the official story?

Then you asked:

What makes you think I said anything about the official story ? Talk about ignorance.
That's pathetic.

Now if you were not saying that I believe in the official story, what did you think I was puting faith in?

edit on 26-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Notice all the mocking emoticons and the overall derisive tone??? That's randys defense mechanism

That's funny, I guess we shouldn't be using emoticons then to indicate the ignorance, we see in posts like yours.

Posts that are comprised of unfounded loyalty to moronic imbeciles, who can't even keep their own story straight.
Try again ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The fact that a thread such as this, decided to a clip, such as linked, is very telling of everyone. 133+ flags? 11 pages? Over this?

No, over other arguments, over other assumptions, ideals, loaded responses, dispositions really.

Yeah, you caught him, red mouthed. Guess what?

They caught you.

But hey, here's an opportunity to vent about how you knew about everything. Take it! It's right here!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

GW!!!!!!!

Since that is the only thing mentioned in the retort given that you quoted !

There is really something wrong with your comprehension isn't there ? But then again that's totally obvious !

Gawd you're calling me a troll ? I can't even believe I'm responding to such unbelievable ignorance.
In fact I think everyone can see why I wont respond to you any more. So say what you want.
edit on 26-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Notice all the
mocking emoticons and the overall derisive tone??? That's randys defense mechanism. Since he can't debate you intellectually, that is, intelligently address each of your points (as would be expected in a university classroom) he will resort to what he knows will grant him some safety. He'll beat around the bush, give a kick here and there in the form of some irrelevant reference to some "incontestable proof" (in his mind), and then finish it off with a comment that really means "you're an idiot".

How is that any different to what the media does? How can anyone have an honest debate with people who believe in religious superstitions over aliens influencing humans? Why can't the aliens be demons and angels?

If people keep believing in superstitions created by man going back to babylon then controlled chaos will continue unabbated until we destroy ourselves via nuclear holocaust. Can't you see the futility of christians are better than muslism, muslims are better than christians, christians and jews against muslims and atheists?

I could run circles around you if I wanted to and had the time but not today. Take care!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Here's a few things I learnt from an earlier part of that video I posted at the start of the thread. Now this applies to both sides of the argment and not just a conspiracy theorist trying to prove their point.

Reasons why people are defensive or attack you about the alternate research.

#1 -From a psychological viewpoint, this information is not easy to swallow, one cannot accept this info and go one with their lives in the same way.

- The brain recognises that this information will force it to re-arrange and re-program several pieces of information it has accumulated over the years, and the brain will fight, because this requires a high amount of mental effort, and the best way to avoid such effort, is to reject the info.

#2 - The second reason deals with the problem of ego. Due to a person's ego, he will fight you and your information, because he/she values their word over yours.

- They cannot accept that you may of stumbled upon such valuable truths, that they did not realise before, and in defense of their ego, they disclaim your truths.

#3 - In many occasions, the person is so comfortable living the fast life, that they simply don't want to change their way of life, and couldn't care less about whats happening in the world, they are too focused on themselves.

#4 - They believe and value the voice of the system, it has become the prime decider of their reality. But what is the voice of the system? The media and the illusion they make you believe in.

just some food for thought

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

GW!!!!!!!

Since that is the only thing mentioned in the retort given that you quoted !

There is really something wrong with your comprehension isn't there ? But then again that's totally obvious !

Gawd you're calling me a troll ? I can't even believe I'm responding to such unbelievable ignorance.

GW?

How can you say that there is something wrong with my comprehension? Either you have an inability to reply properly, or you are a troll.

Now to get back on the topic, randyvs, do you think that George Bush, in the video embedded in OP, practically admits 9/11 was an inside job, a false-flag?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Now to get back on the topic,

Oh look he finally figured out what the topic is ?

Now that I told him.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
How about 12 years ago when he mentioned "operatives in buildings"????????????

And explosives!

That is ...valuable information.....

And here Rummy admits the plane over PA was shot down!

I can't believe some still believe the official story.

Sad...

USA.....Home of the Free... Land of the Slave.....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
One of most ignorant things I've seen in this thread is the participants complaining
about the flags and stars the thread has received. But poor OP has only made what,
one response.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Oh look he finally figured out what the topic is ?

Now that I told him.

I said my thoughts on the topic on page 2

I have not read your opinions on the matter yet, even though you have been posting since page 9...

So come on, what do you think? Now that you admit you know the topic, are you able to actually comment?
edit on 27-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

Sad..

Sad ?
OOPS there I
go
with that
defense mechanism again.
Sad ?
Are you kidding me stud ?
It's blown out
beyond
friggen pathetic ! Buhawhawhawhaw ?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Though it may seem far feched in this particular video, you need to go through the series to fully understand the concept of what they are showing us. It's not just about 9/11, it touches upon numerous issues and who ever made that documentary really does know their stuff. Some of the information is nothing less than brilliant.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

So come on, what do you think? Now that you admit to know the topic, are you able to actually comment?

You called me a troll at the same time you accused me of saying something I've never even mentioned here in this entire thread. Which was the OS and now you're turning it around unsuccessfully on me and try'n to say I don't know what the topic is ? And even beyond all that you think I should still give you my time.

My Gawd dude, I never could have possibly even imagined someone like you.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Empty arguments for the sake of argument are things of children, at least one would think.

Good time to go to bed folks.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You called me a troll at the same time you accused me of saying something I've never even mentioned here in this entire thread. Which was the OS and now you're turning it around unsuccessfully on me and try'n to say I don't know what the topic is ? And even beyond all that you think I should still give you my time.

My Gawd dude, I never could have possibly even imagined someone like you.

I am calling you a troll because of the way you reply, and because you never actually commented on the topic of the thread.

I am not saying you don't know what the topic is, since you claim to know the topic. The point is that you seem to be avoiding the topic entirely, and prefer to post off-topic about similar things.

And you continue to avoid the topic at hand.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Good time to go to bed folks.

I concur.
And I second the motion.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
Interesting recent interview:

George almost slips - 9/11 was a cons plot!!! see it for yourself.

That is now, but this was then:

....#ing hypocrite...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Do you know what conspiracy means?

Context, man, the English language is quite simple once you understand it.

Not necessarily talking to you, since you might be joking, but generally to anyone who thinks George Bush was practically admitting 9/11 to be a false-flag...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join