It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Nine pages of near cult following all claiming "practically" as evident and true....on an edited video made to push a certain view point.....ATS...the beacon of ignorance.

And you people think this is truth? This is denying ignorance? This is any different than what the big corporate media is doing?! We have great thinkers here; believers of the Government story and questioners thereof; this is just flat out 'give me stars' I have nothing really relevant to say, but can make a youtube video that makes it look like my point is right.

The sheep will follow whatever shepherd that has fed them the best I suppose.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Honestly, ATS is the last place one would excpect people to not understand the word conspiracy.

And then at the same time say that Bush is stupid....
Gonna go out on a Limb here and Speculate that you believe Weapons of Mass Destruction Were Found In Iraq.......

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
To comment on the commentary in the video: Laura turns to George before he even mentions the word "conspiracy". This is usually how people function in such situations. Someone is speaking, and casually, Laura turns her head towards George, the speaker. So, there's no "laura gives a quick look". To even interpret that completely inconspicuous action as meaningful only goes to show how tendentious people can be. Instead of them paying attention to the fact that she turned before he mentioned the word conspiracy, they overzealously conclude that he was "really" referring to 9/11, and having that hot button going off in their head, all of a sudden the pre-turn towards George becomes a "oh my God, what did you just say, George!". Really goes to show how much our subjective perspective can shape the way we experience objective events.

As for the word conspiracy. Weren't the attackers conspiring? Why does the word conspiracy automatically suggest in peoples minds government conspiracy? When two or more parties secretly work to harm another party, they are said to be "conspiring". It's simple English.

He may have stopped himself from using that word because another more suitable word entered his mind. Or, perhaps he knows that conspiracy theorists exist, and so as not to give them ammo, he stopped himself from using a catchword.

Whatever the case, he's a former president, who, it should go without saying, probably wouldn't be privy (since he's such an idiot, as so many imagine) to plots hatched by intelligence agencies.

Besides that, no more need be said. It's simply flabbergasting that a video this unassuming could ignite this much interest.
edit on 26-4-2013 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

..ATS...the beacon of ignorance.

Isn't a beacon usually a light ? Isn't light a symbol for truth ? And yet you attend religiously. I don't read all your posts and I can see why ? If you don't even realize what an oxymoron is when you post one..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by salainen

Honestly, ATS is the last place one would excpect people to not understand the word conspiracy.

And then at the same time say that Bush is stupid....
Gonna go out on a Limb here and Speculate that you believe Weapons of Mass Destruction Were Found In Iraq.......

If that is the connection you make when people question your logic...just think of the connections made by those who question yours....such as; you have no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

Fantastic. Don't believe the OP's edited video or the strained use of the word "conspiracy" in a sentence? You must believe in weapons of mass destruction, JFK was killed by a lone shooter, Boston bombings were committed by two brothers, FEMA camps are not real, etc etc. This all or nothing nonsense is a plague upon ATS and you perpetuate it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by sealing

Wow....Ok.. you are just flat out a racist.
I wonder if that has any influence on how you perceive
every political happening by Obama? Gee...

&Your really gonna defend GW?
I guess GW is an acceptable shade of corrupt.

I find your assertion totally ignorant about me and my values.

I'm not the least bit racist.

What a hollow accusation simply because the traitorous destroyer currently in the Blackhouse happens to be black. I'd feel the same way about him if he were purple, snowwhite, green striped with purple polka dots.

[color=CC9966]It's his values, his behaviors, his THOROUGHLY DESTRUCTIVE-TO-THE-HEALTH-AND-VIABILITY OF THE USA AND OUR CONSTITUTION--OUR WAY OF LIFE--that is the problem. He's a designated destroyer for the globalist oligarchy and he seems to LOVE filling that role. Anyone not SEEING that paraded constantly in the news . . . is devoid of perceptive skills or so willfully blind it's a wonder they can make it to the toilet.

As to Bush--he works for the same treasonous cabal. The main thing I have in favor of him is he SEEMED to have far more decent character IN HOW HE TREATED WHITE HOUSE STAFF AND UNDERLINGS--AND THOSE WHO PROTECTED HIM--than Hillery, Bill, Biden, The Kenyan Destroyer and all the rest of such ilk put together. It's the little things that tell a lot about character.

However, his family funded Hitler. And even if it was true that W tried to slow the globalist advances down--he still had to play along whether to stay alive or whatever the reasons were. And for that, he should be sentenced for treason along with the rest of them.

edit on 26/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to get tags to work.

Wow you claim you're not racist yet use words like "blackhouse" and "Kenyan destroyer."

I'm going to ignore that and pose you a question....

If Obama is there to destroy the USA and all you hold dear, WHY didn't he put an end to our economy when it was at it's low point when he took office? Instead of the economy getting worse. it's been steadily improving over the past 4 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Isn't a beacon usually a light ?

Or in the context given: a source of guidance or inspiration; such as ATS proclaims to provide. This isn't denying ignorance. I welcome dissent and opposition. I may be critical of it and will tear it apart (not meaning I am right, meaning I will dissect the information presented; since context for you is hard to grasp)

It is only an oxymoron if you believe it to be. At this point, with this thread, ATS' mantra of Deny Ignorance is that oxymoron.

The video doesn't "practically" admit anything. It admits nothing. But I am sure people can't argue this point without falling into the trap and proclaiming I must love President Bush. Reminds me of why I don't venture into the 9/11 section often.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Sorry, is this suppose to be conclusive proof? Conspiracy does not just relate to government conspiracies. The word can be used to refer to an organized attack conducted by essentially anybody. It is pretty much interchangeable with plot.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

If that is the connection you make when people question your logic...just think of the connections made by those who question yours....such as; you have no critical thinking skills whatsoever.
Those are 2 great words you used "critical thinking"
Apply those my friend, to all the Physics that took the Day off on 911.
To all the Coincidences piled upon each other on that day.
Research the Information Buried and Shredded Months before that Fateful Day.
Then Analyze the Resulting Events that followed,',,, Saudi Terrorist, Pakistan Funding... attack Iraq ???
And then, have a Good Nite sir,

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Isn't a beacon usually a light ? Isn't light a symbol for truth ? And yet you attend religiously. I don't read all your posts and I can see why ? If you don't even realize what an oxymoron is when you post one..

Dude, that's just stupid.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If Obama is there to destroy the USA and all you hold dear, WHY didn't he put an end to our economy when it was at it's low point when he took office?

I asked my dog this question and even he knew that this was because Obama wanted re-elected.
Plus, there's a lot more involved in this than just the economy. It's a deep rabbit hole. Yes, even my dog knows this, too.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Sooner or later, the intelligent conspiracy theorist will learn he has to abandon his old conspiratorial views - if he values not being deluded.

I admit, I use to share many of these views at an earlier time. But then I began reading, rigorously, 20-30 books a month, philosophy, sociology, psychology, neuoroscience, political philosophy, political science, etc etc, and my views began to change. All of a sudden it dawned on me: I was such an arrogant, naive, ignorant believer in something that could be explained far more simply.

The reason why conspiracies are mostly unaccepted by the mainstream is because thankfully, our best and brightest minds make up the mainstream. That's not to say they are right about everything: I disagree with the popular deterministic atheism that plagues much of the intelligentsia; I disagree with the popular (mostly negative) views towards Israel, capitalism, and religion. But these are altogether different from whats talked about here. The intellectual standard is dropped a few notches; our standard for critical thinking is ignored, or goes simply unrecognized. This is obviously due to the democratic nature of a forum where popular, unorthodox views are freely shared. Those who are hardly educated get to share the same platform with those who are highly educated. And the mishmash that results is a place where both highly intellectual and depressingly idiotic ideas are simultaneously discussed.

Nothing more can be said. This is the situation here. I'm not beguiled into believing that I can convince someone unaccustomed to rigorous critical thought anymore than he could convince me of his nonsense. I know where I stand - and he too "believes" he knows where he stands. At most, what anyone can do is represent a certain position, and hope that more people will be found on his side than the other. That's democracy for ya.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Those are 2 great words you used "critical thinking"
Apply those my friend, to all the Physics that took the Day off on 911.

DIfferent thread, different day. I am not opposed to looking at it but how about we stay on topic to an edited video that "practically" states George Bush admits the Government created the 9/11 plot?! I know, it is hard to stay on topic with these because you feel you need to get in a valid point.

To all the Coincidences piled upon each other on that day.
Research the Information Buried and Shredded Months before that Fateful Day.
Then Analyze the Resulting Events that followed,',,, Saudi Terrorist, Pakistan Funding... attack Iraq ???
And then, have a Good Nite sir,

You have no idea on my stance regarding the subject...that is what is making your reply rich. So yes, good night sir.....good night. Apparently people critical to any of the OS nonbelievers (I deny using 'deniers') means I am an OS believer?! Reread my post you replied to if you cannot see this connect of 'all or nothing' I speak of.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

If Obama is there to destroy the USA and all you hold dear, WHY didn't he put an end to our economy when it was at it's low point when he took office?

I asked my dog this question and even he knew that this was because Obama wanted re-elected.
Plus, there's a lot more involved in this than just the economy. It's a deep rabbit hole. Yes, even my dog knows this, too.

So instead of setting up a situation where he would declare martial law and claim dictatorship, which is usually another claim by people with the viewpoint I was responding to, he just waited 4 years so he could POSSIBLY be re-elected? Or did he rig them? And if he rigged them, what was the point in waiting, if the election didn't matter?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well, Actually , I owe you one last reply, because I usually agree with your point of view,

My reply , in the first place was to another Poster, hence my "reply" to him.

As for the Video, I didnt even watch it, didnt have to.
I knew it would be a out of context remarck, Ive seen the same in Obama threads 10-15 times a week.
Thats why I was off the Thread topic, but on topic to the Posters Response-----which was off the thread topic...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Fair enough and I took what you were saying out of context given it was meant for another poster. My apologies.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

First, I don't know how this thread has gotten to discussing Obama, but the reason for why he's doing what he's doing involves more than just the US.
What we're seeing now,
which started way before 9/11,
is a GLOBAL initiative.
Just look at how the UN, yes, the UN, is telling our government that they need to reverse the lax laws that have recently been put in place regarding marijuana.
www.activistpost.com...

The president of the UN's International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), Raymond Yans, wrote a threatening letter to the U.S. government to challenge marijuana legalization in Colorado and Washington.

Apparently the voters in Colorado and Washington were unaware that they would have to not only fight off the federal government, but global drug czars as well in their effort to exercise their local sovereignty.

When W.'s dad talked about a New World Order, he meant it. If people are in denial about a global government, they're in for a rude awakening.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Those who are hardly educated get to share the same platform with those who are highly educated. And the mishmash that results is a place where both highly intellectual and depressingly idiotic ideas are simultaneously discussed.

Ah the appeal to authority card, heh?

MANY pilots, engineers/architects, cops, firefighters, a general of intelligence DO SEE problems with the official story and I doubt they are "hardely educated" whatever the heck that is supposed to mean anyway.

Nothing more can be said. This is the situation here. I'm not beguiled into believing that I can convince someone unaccustomed to rigorous critical thought anymore than he could convince me of his nonsense. I know where I stand - and he too "believes" he knows where he stands. At most, what anyone can do is represent a certain position, and hope that more people will be found on his side than the other. That's democracy for ya.

You allow your religious "I hate muslims" confirmation bias to get in the way.

I hope I dotted every "i" and capitalised every "I" so you won't pick on my spelling, since you don't care about anything else apparently.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Those who are hardly educated get to share the same platform with those who are highly educated. And the mishmash that results is a place where both highly intellectual and depressingly idiotic ideas are simultaneously discussed.

AH, you almost hit the nail on the head. good post regardless.

The problem I see on these forums is not people's level of intelligence. It's their level of adaptability. It's the fact that they take certain stances, while absolutely refusing to see the other side's perspective. They refuse to look at evidence, if it doesn't fit their view. Both stupid and smart people do it on ATS. It's a disturbing trend, that I've been meaning to make a thread about, so I won't go into too much detail here.

People here need to be more adaptable in their beliefs. On a site where you'd expect open-minded people, you instead find extremely closed minded people. Having unorthodox beliefs doesn't make someone open-minded. Listening to others who disagree with you is what open-mindedness is about.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You should be a Christian with that kind of awesome faith
I know for sure your name would be in the book of life.
So why waste such faith on such a twit as GWB ?
Unbelievable !

What makes you think I believe the official story? It is really quite sad how people don't seem to understand what this discussion is about... Hint, its not about whether or not 9/11 was a false-flag. Its not even about whether or not Bush knows about 9/11 being committed by CIA.

Honestly. What do you think conspiracy means? The number of times it has been said in this thread, its amazing how people still seem so ignorant as to what the president was going to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join