It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions here..explosions there...Explosions everywhere...are they linked to the loud booms of the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ok. There are accidents. All the time. # happens. However, this is getting to coincidental with all of the random, non explained explosions that are occurring at random, but also in major ports and power plants. Industrial accidents do not happen this office on this scale. Could those loud 'booms' we are hearing across the US linked to these incidents.

Link

1. West Texas Explosions - The crater left is larger than the Oklahoma city bombing. The cover up is in. Now, it was stuff that must have been stored. Problem is, it needs a catalyst. It got one and we have dead. Also, there was nothing stored when the story broke.
2. San Jose substation - Rifle fire was used to sabotage as well as cut fiber lines. real close to San Fran
3. Bartow County Georgia - Power plant explosion with blast felt miles away
4. Mobile Alabama - Multiple explosions blamed on gas build up in 'empty tankers' If they were empty, why do they have to let them burn off....hmmmmm
5. Harris Nuclear Plant - Gunfire exchange by security guard ad mystery boater trying to dock. Stopped?
6. Second attack in San Jose - explosion and sabotage...

Now, if you look back, all of these cities had loud booms that occurred between October and December of last year. You know, the mysterious booms...well, what if they are people testing their wares and prepping explosives.

Rhode Island could have been the Boston boys to distance themselves. Anyway...A little odd if you ask me

edit on 25-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There sure have been a lot of big explosions all over the place lately. Is some of this because people are distracted or making more mistakes? Do people put too much faith in technology to monitor things? It's probably just a coincidence
I can accept that I suppose. But I will be keeping my mind open. Oops...I have to close it or that fly might fly right on in.

The booms seem to be heard more than the explosions are reported. I think the booms are something to do with the crust, possibly from fracking. I used to work with a guy who liked to blow things up. I guess they used to brew up nitro over an open fire. I wonder if he blew himself up in the last fourteen years since I saw him.
edit on 25-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good explanation for all the explosions...

Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

The loud booms with light flashes are also probably explosions of hydrogen sulfide and/or methane plumes in the air. As you point out that there are many of these loud booms reported in the same areas where these latest plant explosions have occurred is a sign that these plumes are common in these areas and the plumes may have entered these plants/factories and found an ignition source.