It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

38 killed in psychiatric hospital fire near Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

38 killed in psychiatric hospital fire near Moscow

rt.com

At least 38 people have been killed after a fire erupted in a psychiatric hospital on the outskirts of Moscow that housed as many as 41 people, including medical staff, authorities say.

That number is feared to rise as Emergency Ministry says the hospital housed 41 people at the time of the incident.

The fire started around 2:30 am Moscow Time (22:30 GMT) in Psychiatric hospital 14 in Ramenskoe. By the time fire rescue arrived, the entire one-story building was engulfed in flames.

The fire started in a wing housing special treatment patients.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
According to reports a nurse saved 2 patients while escaping herself. The windows had bars preventing the patients from escaping, which ultimately stopped them from escaping the fire

Its not clear what condition the nurse and the 2 patients are in.

18 cases of fires in medical facilities have occurred over the past 7 years, this has been put down to poor maintence as in this story its believed the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sad story, Lets just hope this hospital was not on top of a hill.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Horrible. I can't even fathom their last moments. So tragic.

Bars on the windows? More like prisons disguised as hospitals.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

They call them hospitals but they normally house dangerous mentally ill people that have been taken out of society to prevent them killing other people.

They cant put mentally ill people in normal prisons as prisons dont have the facilities to care for people with severe mental illness.

A lot of child killers are placed in mental hospitals for their own safety.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Many, many death by fire sacrifices this pre-Beltane season. I felt it was going to busy with that this years ritual. Interestingly 8+3=11, which is one of the few numbers that is repeated again and again in these types of things. Still, sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Many, many death by fire sacrifices this pre-Beltane season. I felt it was going to busy with that this years ritual. Interestingly 8+3=11, which is one of the few numbers that is repeated again and again in these types of things. Still, sad.

Can nothing be just an accident?

I was just reading the comments on RT

this was caused by HAARP

Probably the Israeli Mossad did this, they have to kill everyday or they're not happy.

The Hospital was designed by Brits and staffed with lazy yid khazar nursing team

Zionist! No, it was KGB OPS!!!!

What is wrong with people???

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with people, they research and know its not just an incident. Its the ones who dont that I'm concerned about for imagine the world we'd live in without all this corruption and inequality. So its costing many people alot of suffering that the others have renegged on their life duty of waking up and becoming a hero in this school.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nothing wrong with people, they research and know its not just an incident

So every fire is now a conspiracy? There is a lot wrong with people when everyday occurrences are labelled as conspiracies.

The fire service blamed it on a short, an electrical fault. Are you doubting their expertise?

Am i just being trolled in every thread nowadays? It seems no matter what i post people come along and post something completely weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

The fire service blamed it on a short, an electrical fault. Are you doubting their expertise?

Pffftt.....the fire service are part of the establishment and will say what they are told to.

Peole with their eyes open 10,000 miles away KNOW what it is - why would you trust those blinkered servants of TPTB who actually looked at the evidence over teh word of some annonymous internet NWO resistance fighter??

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Pffftt.....the fire service are part of the establishment and will say what they are told to.

Peole with their eyes open 10,000 miles away KNOW what it is - why would you trust those blinkered servants of TPTB who actually looked at the evidence over teh word of some annonymous internet NWO resistance fighter??

Yea you are right, im hoping they can explain why my toaster caught fire last week. Id hate to think i was wrong in assuming id left the bread in too long, and the real cause was that Mossad agent hiding behind my sofa trying to kill me. Il have to wait for the experts to return with a random set of numbers, and their expert opinion on the event they never witnessed and know little about

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Can nothing be just an accident? I was just reading the comments on RT

Sure things can be and are accidents. Generally though they don't conform to numerological and ritual date fingerprint patterns like the ones that aren't.

Still, yes, people have some crazy ideas. What is wrong-headed thinking and what is "intentional crazy" meant to discredit anyone who questions or posits an alternate idea? Hard to tell them apart some times, but I guarantee they are both out there.

And then there are the ideas that are correct or close to correct that people think are crazy because they don't conform with how the person sees the world. There are plenty of those out there too. Ritual analysis is one of those things.

CX

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

They call them hospitals but they normally house dangerous mentally ill people that have been taken out of society to prevent them killing other people.

They cant put mentally ill people in normal prisons as prisons dont have the facilities to care for people with severe mental illness.

Plus, many psych hospitals here will have armoured toughened glass and locked doors. Makes no difference really if there are bars on the windows, sometimes they are in place as a safety measure for the patient. If they are vunarable, last thing you want people doing is smashing the glass or escaping.

CX.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is a version of the movie Groundhog day where you wake up every morning in a Russian psychiatric facility, and have to gnaw through the leather straps.

Why Am I hearing the call song lyrics to Chemical romances disenchanted?
Must be psychotic can't find the original song lyrics anywhere.

"Life is a wait for a hospital stay and if you think that i'm wrong then none of this even matters"

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Plus, many psych hospitals here will have armoured toughened glass and locked doors. Makes no difference really if there are bars on the windows, sometimes they are in place as a safety measure for the patient. If they are vunarable, last thing you want people doing is smashing the glass or escaping.

CX.

Would it be too difficult to create a fire and water proof cage around the walls of their personal dorms? Sort of like an insulated cage that surrounds the dorm.

It would be easy and wouldn't cost that much.
edit on 26/4/13 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

End of April sacrifices to Baal from ancient times and even ancient Juda. Fire sacrifices.

I think this applies very much and implies cartel elite planners.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
While I don't have anything to add to the "conspiracy" of all the upstart we've seen this month -

I wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family of those hurt or killed in this fire in Russia.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Would it be too difficult to create a fire and water proof cage around the walls of their personal dorms? Sort of like an insulated cage that surrounds the dorm.

It would be easy and wouldn't cost that much

And you know this from your extensive career as a fire engineer?

Even in brand new western buildings you get a small core that might be "fire rated" for 2 hours to help egress, sprinklers and alarms - there is no such thing as "fire proof" (I've just shifted into one & we've had all the safety and construction lectures)

Retrofitting to an old building is not going to be easy and cheap - sprinklers aren't too bad AFAIK, but the rest? Forget about it!

new topics

top topics

join