It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Message to Barack Obama - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It was easy to choose the forum for this excellent speech about the hypocrisy of the United States government. The righteous anger is contagious as he speaks the truth about current and past leaders and the mess they have made of our country.

Hope it goes viral. Enjoy some truth.

Used the search engine.
Feel free to move.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Who do you think controls YT? It'll never go viral.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

I agree 100%. Its never going viral.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
because its pure BS

if you dont like drones... tell the military to stop requesting them

just like air support was getting excessive in built up areas during the iraq war it was stopped upon request

but the military complex.. campaign to use it... whether the house vote on it or not... obama has a duty to keep his soldiers alive... as we are not officially at war with pakistan

drones are wrong, of course
but these videos should show the other side to the argument... why would obama allow the military to use them?
who would the drones need to be protecting...or killing

i hope he stops the military from using them under his watch.... the feedback is negative
edit on 25-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Youtube is not the end all be all. Who cares if youtube disables their counter and comments?

This would make a great email and if a few FB friends pick this up it has a multiplying effect. If only one friend with over 4,800 friends and a few organizations pass it along it could happen.

Thanks for trying to burst my bubble anyway. I don't give up. You only encouraged me.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

If he feels that strongly about it, why didnt the videos author post it on the white house website?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I support Stormcloudsgathering more than words can express. He is a true American patriot and while nobody gets it right 100% of the time, he does more to try to open peoples eyes in a month than most people do their whole lives. His videos are worth a watch and a recommendation to friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great share and a powerful video, Op. I'll be adding them to my list of Youtube channels to check on a regular basis.

I really supported the drones as a logical replacement for scouting and close combat air support. It went too far when they became free agents to roam entire nations as Hunter/Killer units. It's a video game with real missiles and real body counts now. Obscene.

top topics

join