It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ? President Bush got the most votes, but people aren't pleased...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was reading CNN today and thier poll is :

Are you pleased with the outcome of the presidential election?

heres the results :

Yes 47% - 7485 votes

No 53% - 8326 votes

Total: 15811 votes

Now, I know that these numbers can't / don't speak for all of america, but how can President Bush get the most votes and win, but the higher % of people are not pleased with the turnout ?

Wow....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It could be that resident aliens (those waiting to become citizens) might be voicing their opinions in some of these polls.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe US citizens are having second thoughts?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I was reading CNN today and thier poll is :

Are you pleased with the outcome of the presidential election?

Now, I know that these numbers can't / don't speak for all of america, but how can President Bush get the most votes and win, but the higher % of people are not pleased with the turnout ?

Yeah! This is pretty impressive...apparently CNN was able to hunt down the same people polled at the exit polls on election day! That's quite an accomplishment!
(must have took phone numbers)

[edit on 11-4-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I feel that the majority of republicans probably pay attention to FoxNews over CNN. You maybe getting a little bit of bias out of this poll.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let's see, President Bush won the 'national popularity contest' in the form of elections. However, when polled by CNN, most americans arent happy with the outcome. This can only mean:

1.) CNN just polled from a select population that doesnt represent the whole of America.

2.) Some votes casted by americans were possibly altered.

3.) Some americans were brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm still left wondering about Diebold....

My county came out with Bush on top...and I'm wondering how.

There were about 10 Kerry lawn signs for each Bush sign, reflecting a large margin of Kerry vs. Bush support.

Almost NOBODY I know or am aquainted with (even some of the staunch Republicans) voted for Bush....and I hear the same from friends and family.

Likewise, everyone at the precinct, during voting seemed to be pro Kerry. In fact, I can't even recall but one vocalizing a pro-Bush stance. Almost every person in line had a Kerry sticker worn proudly.

Regardless of who did or didn't win the presidency, the idea that our whole voting process may be a farce, and that with the help of Diebold, the country is already out of our hands, is a terrifying prospect indeed. I seriously hope this is not the case, but my questions keep gnawing on the back of my brain....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think regardless of who was victorious on Tuesday, most Americans still understand we are in trying times, to think that an election could wipe out all the concerns at hand, would be asking too much..

Alot of people (including myself), would have liked to have a better choice on Tuesday but the unknowns about Kerry far outweighed the unknowns of Bush, at least from my personal point of view.

Let's hope that the Congress can get some important work done for the people, the President issue is over, it is now important to focus on making sure our reps on Capitol Hill do their job and move the country forward..

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ONce again let me state this... Polls mean nothing. It jsut takes a snap shot of a small % of people at a givin time in a given area. Like only 1000 people are polled and if its online many people can vote more then once.

Valhall i think you must be right. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My guess is that the ceo of diebold who promised bush a victory in Ohio was part and parcel of the diebold voting scam.

See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It goes into detail about the scam...

A normal person named Bev stumbled upon this dirty little secret.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm still left wondering about Diebold....

My county came out with Bush on top...and I'm wondering how.

There were about 10 Kerry lawn signs for each Bush sign, reflecting a large margin of Kerry vs. Bush support.

Almost NOBODY I know or am aquainted with (even some of the staunch Republicans) voted for Bush....and I hear the same from friends and family.

Likewise, everyone at the precinct, during voting seemed to be pro Kerry. In fact, I can't even recall but one vocalizing a pro-Bush stance. Almost every person in line had a Kerry sticker worn proudly.

Regardless of who did or didn't win the presidency, the idea that our whole voting process may be a farce, and that with the help of Diebold, the country is already out of our hands, is a terrifying prospect indeed. I seriously hope this is not the case, but my questions keep gnawing on the back of my brain....

Hi!

What is your state? and in what part of the state are you living?

I.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pinellas County, FL.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a large majority of our population doesn't have time to take a poll
in regard to signs for kerry and bush. Many people don't like to wear thier politics on thier sleeves. I leaned towards Bush being a conservative myself but i didn't take any part other discussing issues w/ others.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
We all secretly sit and wonder about Diebold, Urgh.

It doesn't help that the maker of the machines promised to deliver Ohio for Bush.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
. .

Just got this email this am -

News Update from Citizen for Legitimate Government
November 3, 2004
www.legitgov.org...

www.legitgov.org...
Ohio Stolen (blog entry, gnn.tv) 2004-11-03 16:26:30 "Greg Palast and
Randi Rhodes reported today that the state of Ohio was stolen by the
Republicans in election 2004. Ohio was the critical state that tipped the
balance, giving the presidency to Bush. Turns out one County in Ohio,
equipped with Diebold electronic voting machines, reported NEGATIVE 25,000
votes. Wha?!? That's what at least one election official in Ohio said. The
votes from that County are lost. Not counted. GONE!"

Fixed - The Stealing of Another Election (Democratic Underground.com) --by
EarlG --Kerry winning Exit Polls --"FRAUD LOOKS PROBABLE --SoCalDem has
done a statistical analysis... ...on several swing states, and EVERY STATE
that has EVoting but no paper trails has an unexplained advantage for Bush
of around +5% when comparing exit polls to actual results. In EVERY STATE
that has paper audit trails on their EVoting, the exit poll results match
the actual results reported within the margin of error. So, we have MATCHING
RESULTS for exit polls vs. voting with audits vs. A 5% unexplained advantage
for Bush without audits."

Address to receive newsletter:
clg_newsletter-subscribe@mlm.legitgov.org
Address to not receive newsletter:
clg_newsletter-unsubscribe@mlm.legitgov.org
(or, pls. write to: signup@legitgov.org,
and I can add your name to the roster) lrp/mdr

CLG Newsletter editor: Lori Price, General Manager. Copyright 2004,
Citizens For Legitimate Government All rights reserved.

....When I learned that Kerry had conceded, I felt betrayed. Now I wonder why he did concede. He said every vote counted and every vote would be counted. Then he quit.

So what happened?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, its been fun, but I'll leave you psychos to your paranoid political fantasies now.

As if the number of Kerry signs on lawns depicts true voting results.

How scientific.

BTW..My county in North Florida delivered 77.8% to GW. (and there were no Diebold machines either).

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
people tend to believe even the most unsubstantiate opinions.
Were there problems? I am sure.
Were there glitches? I'll Bet.
Was there a large scale conspiracy to steal this election? No evidence of it.

Unless you believe left-wing zealots such as randi rhoades and her ilk

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Polls?
Seems to me that polls are made for all to use/utilize, whereas, voting is set up for those who can register or are registered to vote.

Those numbers don't surprise me at all....though...I do wonder at the amount of those 15811 were kids or people who could not vote. (?)
Also, considering how miserably the exit pollings performed, I have serious reservations about this poll or any of its nature and type.

seekerof

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Polls?
Seems to me that polls are made for all to use/utilize, whereas, voting is set up for those who can register or are registered to vote.

Those numbers don't surprise me at all....though...I do wonder at the amount of those 15811 were kids or people who could not vote. (?)
Also, considering how miserably the exit pollings performed, I have serious reservations about this poll or any of its nature and type.
seekerof
[edit on 4-11-2004 by Seekerof]

Yea... I didn't think about that before asking the question......

Oh I know... it was Sen. Kerry logging on all morning answering NO to the poll question... that's why....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Don't wory guys.

BUSH IS A CONSERVATIVE (LMFAO!!!)

Now he's going to cut our taxes, and reduce our government (LMFAO!!!)

I wonder WTF is going to happen now, John Titor hasn't been wrong yet

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join