It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police are now saying there was no gunfire exchange near the boat?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Authorities had previously said Dzhokhar exchanged gunfire with them for more than an hour Friday night before they captured him inside a boat covered by a tarp in a suburban Boston neighborhood backyard. But two U.S. officials said Wednesday that he was unarmed when captured, raising questions about the gunfire and how he was injured.

The officials told the AP that no gun was found in the boat. Boston police Commissioner Ed Davis said earlier that shots were fired from inside the boat.

Asked whether the suspect had a gun in the boat, Davis said, "I'm not going to talk about that."

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino

Authorities had previously said Dzhokhar exchanged gunfire with them for more than an hour Friday night before they captured him inside a boat covered by a tarp in a suburban Boston neighborhood backyard. But two U.S. officials said Wednesday that he was unarmed when captured, raising questions about the gunfire and how he was injured.

The officials told the AP that no gun was found in the boat. Boston police Commissioner Ed Davis said earlier that shots were fired from inside the boat.

Asked whether the suspect had a gun in the boat, Davis said, "I'm not going to talk about that."

www.haaretz.com...

I see no gun, but I dont see anything about no gunFIRE........where am i missing it?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Perhaps the trick is in the "exchange" part. You can hardly call it an exchange if it was one-sided. More like a delivery of gunfire?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And the bullet holes were caused by.....termites??

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well, does this help?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
uhhh...

The police definitely said that they asked the boy to come out of the boat, he refused and began firing at the police.

Police Chief Describes Boston Bombing

So SOMEBODY IS LYING!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

We've got a virtual wild-west shoot-em-up here, a gunfight at the OK Corral - although of course with only one side having any guns, virtual or otherwise. Quite an odd perdicament for the police to explain, odd indeed.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

So SOMEBODY IS LYING!

AGREED

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Well, I can tell you that there definitely was. I heard it LIVE on the radio.

Now before you go saying, . "Do you believe everything you hear on the radio?",
I am Damn Certain it wasn't a voice over. There were a few Pops which sounded like flash bangs, and then several gun shots. I heard the whole thing transpire, including the robot going into search for explosives, to the end of his capture.

One thing that was contradictory though was when I arrived at home I came in and turned on the TV to see the LIVE footage, To my surprise they were just then saying how that just found a "Body In A Boat". I thought Holy Hell, . Talk about a Propagation Delay. Then after a commercial they said that they had just taken him into custody.

So what was heard on the radio and seen on TV were nearly 2 different things.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join