It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He had no gun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by AmberLeaf

You can try to justify the reckless actions of the authorities all you want. The police are not executioners. There was no reason to be shooting at the boat. It seems like the intent was to shoot first without trying to negotiate with him to give up at all. They wanted him dead and that's it.

I think the guy is guilty as hell, I look forward to seeing him put to death by the courts. It's not the job of the police.

jischinger.wordpress.com...

not so sure this is your man. look at the guy with the backpack on this site. He is reported to be a part of a private mercenary group....craft.....blackwater.....whichever. At that level of training, you DO NOT leave anything you have behind, IE, your full backpack.

His is missing his backpack after the explosion, when we have pictures of him by the site, with a backpack closely resembling the destroyed one. Take a look at the photo of the backpack destroyed used in the bombing, then look at the one on his back.

Just sayin, not all is as it appears. These are legitimate observations, with legitimate questions. And these pictures bring legitimate doubt as to who did it. A 19 yr old kid hyped up by the media with a 4 year old photo of him, or an elite force who just happens to be there, and just happens to have connections to the saudis, of which we happened to silently deport a saudi.

Think critically people.

As for this chechen, He was a nineteen year old, there were helicopters flying with FLIR. They had the ability, and used it to see inside the boat. It clearly shows the suspect laying down, while the police fire upon the boat.

youtu.be...

They could have brought in a negotiator from the nine thousand cops they had there. They could have thrown in tear gas. Or how about getting on the roof so they could see over the boat? so many tactically advantageous other ways that 9000 cops could have come together to fix the situation. Point is, they were not trained for this kind of stuff. military is. These are people who applied for a job, got a gun, and got training. They were trigger happy and showed it. They were amped up and out for blood. That is my opinion.

edit on 25-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

I think it was caused by one of those FlashBangs.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I doubt the bullet holes that are scattered all over the hull of the boat were flash bangs too?
They pretty much made a spounge out of it................itll never float with a dozen bilge pumps ....
The cops just love to do the mass shooting scenario...thay excell at this... not negotiations.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I am not arguing that police officers are not prone to mistakes. I am arguing that in light of this and the other recent events in Los Angeles, where force was utilized by officers, it is looking like it is "shoot first" regardless. The LA event was shown to be a complete muck-up; yet we all just accept it. This event is amounting to that. It is starting to look like no attempt was made to bring the suspect out peacefully; instead, utilize deadly force, because we are officers was used.

That is what I am arguing.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I wasn't saying that the holes were caused by flashbangs. There were initial reports of a Fire and I think it was caused by the flashbangs.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

well, look back a couple of comments, i posted a video showing you where you can critically think.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was listening live as it happened on an online scanner feed. After the initial round of shots fired by all the police at the time there was no other shots fired except for about 10 flashbangs. They probably saw him getting out of the boat and shot at him to keep him down. Luckily nobody hit him because it was obvious on the radio the wanted him alive. The radio traffic involved talking with the helicopter to verify any movement and then they brought in an interpreter. It was all over in about an hour but it was no hour long gun fight for sure. Does it surprise anyone the amount of incorrect reporting in the MSM? Don't confuse incorrect reporting as some sort of other story or conspiracy to hide or alter the truth. There is entirely too much of that going on here lately.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

No need to Waste Critical Thinking here.

It is More Than Obvious that Everyone here half agrees that there was gunfire at the boat.

If it Critical Thinking you are in need of Maybe you should Concentrate your efforts on trying to figure out a way to go after Those Damn Liars and bring light of this “Error” to the Public.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by mactheaxe

No need to Waste Critical Thinking here.

It is More Than Obvious that Everyone here half agrees that there was gunfire at the boat.

If it Critical Thinking you are in need of Maybe you should Concentrate your efforts on trying to figure out a way to go after Those Damn Liars and bring light of this “Error” to the Public.

believe me brother, im trying to figure that out. hard to do when the sheeple wont stop grazing and following one another around.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

At this point, we have to draw our own conclusions.

The arrest/killing of the older has been disputed. There was no 7-11 robbery. Now theres no gun...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't understand the thinking that goes into these SWAT-type situations.

If I were in charge of the operation, I would have quietly/silently created a perimeter around the boat. The suspect can't stay in the boat forever, eventually he'll try to leave. I'd have all units use restricted/encrypted radio channels as well (in case the suspect is listening to the scanners).

I'm pretty sure that once it got dark he would have tried to leave the boat. The police and SWAT have thermal and night vision, it would be easy to apprehend him in an ambush-type scenario.

But no, everyone likes to play soldier...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Erasurehead

He had a gun when he left the shootout with the police in Laurel street....maybe the news reported was wrong at the time.

AmberLeaf, This is a conclusion and a point you have made many times, in various threads on this topic. I personally realize that we, the general public do not have all the information available and should not ,IMO, as this is an active investigation. I will say however that I have not seen a single photo capture that shows Dzhokhar with a gun firing on police officers. The photos and video clearly shows Tamerlan loading and firing, but not his younger brother.

To be clear, I am Not asserting his innocence in this. I am saying that from the photos and videos we have available I have not seen evidence of Dzhokhar with a firearm at the time of the shootout.

Penny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join