It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Obviously Gay

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by smurfy
I've still got the titters, this thread obviously belongs in the jokes and puns, or whatever it's called forum. Fecking hilarious!

No doubt but it is clear that isn't the path the OP set upon by placing it here. Funny in a third-grade American humor way, but clearly not serious in merit of discussion.

No not third or any grade, just not PC and funny, and as the OP said somewhat "Tongue in cheek" and by doing so loses the intellectual argument. You can read into it whatever you want just like, "the devil can quote scripture to suit himself" See, even the way I quoted there is not even correct. Does your wife sniff your underpants to see if they are clean, or has she got something else going on?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I find it odd that whenever someone makes fun of a religious figure it's always Jesus. Why not Muhammad or Buddha? But then this passage come to mind...

John 15:18-25

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.

I'll pray for you brother.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes to me it is grade-school humor; nothing more and nothing less. If one finds it funny, good for them. I didn't say I didn't get a chuckle out of it, but it is on par with jokes my 8 year old says; or Family Guy says. Nothing wrong with it and I agree, this "tongue-in-cheek" (something the OP later come to claim), would have been great in the humor section.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
"Mike Mulugeta" "Boston"

Delete, lock, & trash.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Closed for staff review

**Thread Closed**

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Tue Apr 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join