It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Connection: Can we Deny it?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

when i first saw the picture posted below, from this thread Pyramids Hidden in Satellite Images,

the first thought i had was that looks a little like giza.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by kmb08753

People looked up, stars everywhere, but all interpreted order out of the same constellation, because it does look orderly...and bright. Brighter than the dimwits who think aliens are needed to plot 3 points to look like it. A preschooler could do it with a crayon.

Also if it was so important a symbol then why didn't the AE duplicate the arrangement elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

reply to post by kmb08753

People looked up, stars everywhere, but all interpreted order out of the same constellation, because it does look orderly...and bright. Brighter than the dimwits who think aliens are needed to plot 3 points to look like it. A preschooler could do it with a crayon.

Also if it was so important a symbol then why didn't the AE duplicate the arrangement elsewhere?

Perhaps the Giza complex represents the height of their organized civilization, and they chose something special for their construction. Something easily recognizable and enduring that wasn't already done to death.
So they copied something from nature, what's the big deal? The only thing we can learn from it is that Orions belt looked the same to the AE as it does today, and the pyramids are still there. I'd say they chose wisely.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Perhaps the Giza complex represents the height of their organized civilization, and they chose something special for their construction. Something easily recognizable and enduring that wasn't already done to death.
So they copied something from nature, what's the big deal? The only thing we can learn from it is that Orions belt looked the same to the AE as it does today, and the pyramids are still there. I'd say they chose wisely.

The AE civilization continued on for thousands of years after this period of oversized building. Also they didn't quite match up with the Orion, close though.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

The AE civilization continued on for thousands of years after this period of oversized building. Also they didn't quite match up with the Orion, close though.

Everyone wonders why we haven't gone back to the moon, maybe this was AE's moonshot, which had more to do with the glue of society and the nations place in the world than the actual task. We are still awed by their accomplishment, and last I looked no other nation walked the moon yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

...or the demonstration of an immense ego by a Pharaoh and his son
edit on 18/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The pictures I've been seeing in this thread have reminded me of this video that I discovered a few years back.

I find it hard to believe any of this is a coincidence as many narrow-minded mainstream scientists will believe.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Great thread. Thanks OP

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join