It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Connection: Can we Deny it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Personally I am a skeptic... I believe Aliens exist but I have serious issues believing they're already here watching our every move... or perhaps just floating around outside of our atmosphere. I would assume they would have something better to do then to watch our pathetic species destroy ourselves.

It brings to mind a south park episode where the world was actually a reality show... and it got canceled.

These claims of Reptiles in control of the governments of the world are ludicrous!

Yet... There is one piece of the puzzle that doesn't seem to fit...

We have no solid evidence of the existence of Aliens.... This is true.

Though its very possible that ancient civilizations do...

The Orion Connection

Approx. 2600 years ago (2584 BC) construction started on the largest stone structure on the planet... and it still remains one of the few man made objects that can be seen from space

Logically there must have been a reason for this at the time...

the mathematical precision involved in the construction of the pyramids is still a topic of great interest to this day... but strangely enough, the pyramids placement mirrors the constellation Orion, more specifically Orion's Belt.

Now for some reason, on the opposite side of the planet... in La Venta, Mexico, we have the same arrangement of structures... which are also pyramid like...

Two cultures separated by thousands of years, and thousands of miles... come up with the exact same idea... Lets build stone structures that mirror the stars in the sky...

Teotihuacan

Here we see the exact same thing... structure built to mirror Orions belt...

Next we jump to an entirely different continent...

near the ancient capital city of Xi'an lies a series of pyramid-mounds virtually unknown outside the country until last century. The Chinese pyramid fields are now recognised as one of the greatest pyramid concentrations in the world. They have flattened tops, and are therefore more similar in shape to the South American pyramids than the pyramids of Egypt.

Here we see a view from the air... remarkably similar to the pyramids of Egypt, and south America... Pointing once again, to Orion's Belt

Normally that would be three strikes... The theory that three cultures from different parts of the world, from completely different time periods all point to the same constellation seems to have some weight to it...

But theres more....

Within the last century we've been finding all sorts of buried history... theres even several reality shows about our buried history, and im sure theres plenty of fans of those shows on ATS

Recently three 'pyramids' were discovered thanks to satellite and aerial imagery in northern Italy, in the town of Montevecchia - 40 km from Milan

And yet again... You guessed it!

The arrangement of these "pyramid" like structures point to the same place as the others... Orion's Belt

So...

We have four cultures, completely separated by distance and time.... all pointing to the same place...

This is the connection to the Ancients... the former Gods of the world...

The beings we worshipped in our primitive years.... and perhaps the same beings we might be at war with in the future...

This is The Orion Connection

edit on 25-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Interesting but if it was so important why did they only do it once? Secondarily why are the satellite pyramids and other constructions not counted?

So how many pyramids in AE are in this formation vs how many are not? What percentage?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I can only assume the construction of these pyramids were all near the major metropolis of the area...

Similar to how the US has the White House... They're important cultural icons

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Good stuff, Akragon!
I like the pictures!
You do know, though, that Orion's belt is actually around the cat's neck...don't you?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Although I still have yet to see it because I am not much into horror anymore, this is part of the plot to Prometheus...

All of these indications of a prior civilization leaving markers to where they were from...

However I have heard in the movie it does not end well LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Very cool thread, OP, S&F!

I have had a fascination with staring at Orion every since I moved out of the city and could actually see it in the sky. Perhaps it is the most noticeable constellation, perhaps it's just me, but I just like to look at it.

Perhaps the ancients felt the same way.....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This connection across the globe has always fascinated me, Akragon.

Have you seen Scott Creighton's theory on this for Giza.It's a really good presentation.

Here is my latest research and findings relating to the Giza-Orion Blueprint. The Flash presentation below shows how the Giza pyramids are - unequivocally - the result of a preconceived, unified plan. As such it is highly improbable that they were conceived for the purposes of tombs - but for something else altogether. This new research presents measures from the blueprint and compares these with the actual measures/ratios we find in the pyramids at Giza. The results are impressive and should prove even to the most diehard skeptic that the dimensions of the Giza pyramids were defined from the stars of Orion's Belt (as well as also laid out to mimic the pattern of the Belt stars).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
We send probes to Mars. If we could, wouldn`t we send probes to ALL different planets of interest? Fully automated ones thad do their tests, gather intel and then report back?

This is the piece of the puzzle I`ve found to fit.
Explains alot of ufo encounters, animal mutilation, human mutilation
, spheres etc.
Automated research and exploration drones alot of the sightings I think.
This would also circumvent problems that physical beeings might encounter traveling through wormholes or close to the speed of light.
edit on 25-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

and they all built pyramids... hmm

edit on 25-4-2013 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

SnF friend. That was a very interesting read.

Thanks for sharing all your findings.

~nat the hollow cat~

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've had some experiences with Rigel as in a rescue, from greys, with the family. Woke up with wounds, my son had missing time while up, they had needle marks and I had a few memories. I never knew if the tall blond male dressed as if a high councellor, silken kind of blue suit, was named Rigel or from Rigel. A friend who wrote from Georgia was also abducted same night and had similar gouges and wounds as I had, even a radiation burn. He said, when I described the few memories I had, that the Big Brass had come in.

Well, one thing in my search was why Orion tones, online lite me up inside. Had a conversation with Loki here on ATS about this experience and he talked to a guide from Orion Belt and the energy of this was bouncing all off him, it was the old man guide I knew and I was so happy.

That was an encounter on ATS of another experiencer who had shared a contact, and from Orion.

My own memories are from Lyra, and that is a system of human that went to Rigel, to Procion, Sirius, Andromeda, here. At least in the online material.

I had a communication regarding Orion, that parts of Orion are free.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
We have no solid evidence of the existence of Aliens.... This is true.

That is because they are NOT aliens.

There is a massive amount of evidence for a group pretending to be "aliens".

The countless abductees being kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted around the world make this VERY clear.

This video talks about abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Good post, Akragon, though I think the reason Orion's Belt figured so much in ancient civilisations, was for no other reason than it is very prominent in the night sky, and the three stars almost look placed, due to their positioning, which attracted attention.

Purely my opinion though, and not based on fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Awesome thread! I love that we don't actually know why/how/who built these to match Orion. Just goes to show, we don't know everything

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I can only assume the construction of these pyramids were all near the major metropolis of the area...

Similar to how the US has the White House... They're important cultural icons

Yes but you didn't address the key points I made above - if it was so important why only once? How do you know it wasn't random, please explain how you did that? Why are the other locations/positions of pyramids and buildings not important? You need to look at all the spacing of all pyramids - have you done so? If not why not?

What part does Pyramid G1-d play in this 'Orion' story?

I shall leave you with that - good luck

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

These claims of Reptiles in control of the governments of the world are ludicrous!

To whom?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

interesting read,

i personally think that we had a advanced culture that was spread around the world (S)
that would explain the similarities quite nicely....

and the alien is an entirely different phenomenon, by nature,, wink
edit on 26-4-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Ahh... I see what the issue is... You posted a thread on that subject last year

if it was so important why only once? How do you know it wasn't random, please explain how you did that?

Random? nah...

Orion worship is based on one of the major Gods in Egyptian culture... The constellation was all about Osiris which was the sun God of the afterlife... And theres only one sun, so it logically makes sense that theres only one configuration like this... and theres tons of hieroglyphs depicting said God in Egypt.

Not to mention one of the shafts to the kings chamber is pointed directly at Orions belt... so it must hold some importance... wouldn't you say?

Why are the other locations/positions of pyramids and buildings not important? You need to look at all the spacing of all pyramids - have you done so? If not why not?

I would need to look at the other pyramids if this thread was about the other pyramids... but its not.

I assume the other structures were based on which pharaoh was in charge at the time they were built... based on that persons beliefs, and which God they preferred... The religious structure in ancient Egypt was ever changing... which is why you'll find some pharaohs were practically deleted from history

What part does Pyramid G1-d play in this 'Orion' story?

Nothing as far as I know...

Im not an Egyptologist in any case...

but here is your thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im sure if anyone is interested in G1-d... they can find all they need to know there

edit on 26-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Cool, I'm in the southern hemisphere, we can't see Orion's belt, so I guess we wont be affected by what is coming?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join