It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid bill would require background checks to purchase explosives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's about control. It's about power. It's about a central controlling authority.

Nutjobs could make a bomb out of tapioca next, and there would be a law governing pudding.

They (pols) won't be happy until every freedom is ceded and every restriction is in place.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As Benjamin Franklin once said ''Those willing to give up liberty for security deserve niether and will lose both ".

This should be remembered everytime your freedoms and liberty are encroached upon with every bit of Government legislation.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

But . . . but. . . but it's for the children. You must hate children if you are against more laws.

Why do you hate children? And puppies? And unicorns?

This law(s) protects all of the above with nothing but love and flowers and angel dust and butterfly kisses and rainbows!

-And the American people buy this tripe every time!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
For many years i was a blaster and had a background check done every year just to work with explosives.
to buy explosives is even worse.

luckily my old TS-NAC clearance makes it easy for them to do the background check.

If they pass a bill that requires a background check i will just renew my state and federal .explosives permits

<< 1   >>

join