It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
So, suppose we ARE slaves of the reptoids. What exactly are the reptoids using us as slaves FOR? For money? LOL! I would like to hear some opinions on this particular point. What type of slave work are we doing for them, because I find it hard to believe they're using us to acquire money.

Sucking the life energy out of us, one by one - kidding...but if they did exist who knows - could be life force.

It was a fun read. It would explain a lot about government officials.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think the ETs will show up earlier, sometime this month. If had to guess, somewhere around July 4-July 12 2013........

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I surely think there are aliens but surely if they wanted us gone ,would've happened years ago...
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
I love these kinda threads i marked my calender for August 18th
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

What were the predictions he was 90% successful with, and who is boasting the 90% success rate? Is he telling people his success rate or has it been validated by some external source? Can't find anything on search engines regarding his successful predictions rate, or even what the predictions were that came true, just this article in this thread which has been posted on numerous different sites by the looks.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

It looks like this is one of the 10% when he is wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Aliens are all welcome as long as they dont destroy the ecosystems and the planet. Humans tend to think that they own the planet big mistake. They do not own crap not even freedom and their own bodies. In short aliens have every rights to invade earth as long as they respect it and take care of it. If they could just wipe out humankind which would be the most intelligent and logical thing to do if you plan to live in peace in a balanced and clean world, i would respect them even more.

Sadly if it wasnt done yet then it probably wont be in the future. Whats the point of letting the destruction and human stain worsen if they count on freeing the earth? Their motives are different.. or should i say indifferent...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have very vivid dreams for the past 5 months that showed me ETs appearing after or while massive earthquakes strike all over the planet's tectonic plates..........

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
So, suppose we ARE slaves of the reptoids. What exactly are the reptoids using us as slaves FOR? For money? LOL! I would like to hear some opinions on this particular point. What type of slave work are we doing for them, because I find it hard to believe they're using us to acquire money.

Soul essence and also, for our astral bodies/spirit bodies, that are a part of our soul as well. They are cut off from source, and diminish without feeding off of others. They want to eat us, basically. Not our immortal spirit but our soul construct, our spirit body if you will. And they're all minions under BAAL, insectoid. Reptoid is under the insectoids.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is silly. Besides most countries would prefer mutually assured nuclear destruction to slavery lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

WooHoo! About time we got some "good" news for a change. I mean, it's totally believable. TPTB are aren't really in charge, they're just doing what their Reptoid masters are telling them.

My question for the psychic would be, why are they attacking us? If we're valued as slaves, have we completed whatever job it is we've be slaving away at? Have we produced enough Iphones and they're getting tired of the upgrades?

In any case, I've got the Mosin's ready, scotch stocked up and enough Slim Jims to feed an army. Bring 'em on!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i do wonder sometimes if some of the major powerful goverments of the world have invented a super weapon that could destroy our sun and make it go super nova quickly, it would only be used as an anti alien invasion weapon and if we were about to loose it would be deployed, so if aliens invaded and we were looseing we would take everything with us in the solar system alien fleets included, does anyone know how much damage to our solar system the sun would do if it went super nova and blew up? would it also leave a black hole?

i also had a weird dream the other night about alien ships appearing in our skys and everyone was wondering whats going to happen next, the ships looked like cigar shaped long and had a rotating like seperate outer shell in pieces that when i thinkof it looked like it was used for armour and some sort of anti gravity for the inside of the ship, the ship also had 3 long like thin prongs on the i presume the front of it they also didnt look to far advanced from us, was a very weird dream.
edit on 16-7-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why o why is it always reptile type people tho I can buy into the invasion.

Instead of reptoids why not ginea pig types or squirrels or a type of badger chimera?

thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm not into predictions, but I like having my ear to the ground, no matter how outlandish it might sound. I thank you for the thread even though I honestly doubt the validity of said claims.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I know all about this alien invasion. I have even seen it for myself.
And even i don't know the date.

its not like i had morgan freeman narating the vision for me. - Morgan freman * In augest 18th* aliens will make their presence known in the skies all around the world just before they blast an asteroid and claim they are here to save everyone. Even tho this was written long ago. People still feel for old demons with old tricks - end Morgan freman voice. lol.

All i can tell is dates and such. And Yes At some point in the summer there will be a strong alien presence in the skies all over the planet. They will be viewable in broad daylight.

I believe we are seeing some of these events not. But not on the scale that i saw it.
When you see more than a couple that a visable with the naked eye. Then you should be worried.
Because i saw that in my visions just before the natural disasters. and all the other crazy stuff that follows.

Anyways. Avoid the tower ships bro. The twin towers was a front, so that the prophecy of the towers can be crossed off. And no one can make the connection that the towers we are seeing in the sky are in fact the intended fallen towers. Or the Towers of the Fallen.

But i am not apart of that crew. I roll with the egyptian gods. The wolves and the Lions. Which is what you Christians worship right? Yahweh? The wolves and the Lions?
Then i am your messenger for those who are with them. As for the other species/beings/ religions unreleated. I cannot speak for them.

But i am here to help many before this event happens. To be ready for the deception coming up.

And we have plenty of followers. Actually. Many of you may be subject to our teachings and not even know it.
Our masters come in the night and implant dreams and visions in the minds of all humans.
Everyone will experience the dark once in their life.
It is up to you to accept it, or to reject it and lose the key to its doors forever.

All of these albums touch on the subject... There is a wave of information being released. So follow the lyrics of bands like this. You might even notice a lot of mainstream music taking the same direction. I have noticed a large influx in music and movies relating to these subjects. Someone knows someone and is leaking it out.
edit on 25-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I believe in the reptilians.

I believe they control the Earth.

I don't know what they're using us for.

Gold? Energy? Natural Resources? Food?

The theory that they're from a different dimension is interesting. I believe I read once that they can manifest and travel between the 2nd and 5th dimension only.

I don't believe we can predict an attack from them.

I've also read that we've been interbred with them, along with the Nordics, Greys, and a number of other alien/paranormal beings. The disputes the inter-dimensional beings theory. There are so many different types/species/subspecies of reptilian, that I'm not even sure we know which one were fighting!!

I've never found consistent answers and explanations of any of these beings.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Cryptic Southpaw, while I disagree with your interpretations on the upcoming events next month, the timeframe for event seems clear......the 8th month of 2013....Below are some critical info for your consideration:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

What about the people who wish to continue to live 3D, third dimensional lives. What about them?

ANSWER: First a point of reference - if people are physically on planet Earth in early January 2014 - they will, most will, at minimum become 4D, fourth dimensional, people. Some will, because of their soul & spirit origin essence, and current level of higher vibration, become 5D, fifth dimensional people. Please keep in mind, the raising of the vibrational frequency of this solar system, including planet Earth, is just part of its destiny, its planned evolution.

Now, as to the approximate fifty percent (50%) (+-5%) of the people who will want to choose to remain 3D and continue to live third dimensional lives: they will have the ability to choose, or not, keep in mind this is all about free will choice, to relocate to an alternative, pristine, virgin 3D world much like Earth was before it became industrialized. This planet is also located in the Milky Way galaxy like planet Earth. As to where it is located - think of this galaxy as a "pinwheel". With this pinwheel laying horizontally on it side, as a reference point, Earth is located at 7:00, on a spiral arm, as you would look at a round clock face. This new 3D world is located at around 10:00 on a clock face on a completely different pinwheel spiral arm. People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014. Understand, there will be a travel - transition/adjustment - period of about '10-12 years', based on how we currently calculate time. This travel - transition/adjustment - period will be necessary because, keep in mind, all of the people traveling on this biosphere together to their new home world... they will come from all across Earth, from many countries, from all varieties of cultures, languages, mores, beliefs and ways of living. They will need this time to adjust to each other. They will also learn during the this trip what their new world will be like, and what life will be like... on their new home world together.

In addition, they will also be taught the ground rules for this new planet which include: there will be absolutely NO DISRESPECT to this planet allowed. There will be no: littering, dumping of wastes, toxic or not, absolutely no polluting of this planet, no abuse, no stripping or raping of its natural resources. These kind of activities will not be tolerated or allowed. Finally, for these 3D Earth people once they are living on this new world - they will be given, have access to, and use of many new advanced, completely clean, highly energy efficient technologies. They will, should they choose to, be able to live out their lives and thrive quite comfortably & peacefully... on this beautiful virgin world, their new home.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This could happen long before the 18th of August guys!!! My forecast is that they will appear en masse between July 31st to August 14th......

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Our Governments don't need external control to do what they do......seriously, as if an alien race could make them any more worse then they naturally are.

Maybe the aliens were hoping to use us to fight their wars, turn us into ultimate warriors........ instead, all they got now is a bunch of ultimate worriers

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

and i have just taxed and tested and insured my car

what a waste of money that was

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So, we have around 2 weeks left....Is anyone getting excited at the possibility of this occurring?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join