It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
if aliens do exist and wanted us dead ,well i wouldn't be here writing this post

hell even we have the capabilities to end all life on the planet without even firing a shot ..a well engineered virus would do the job with out all the rivers of blood mumbo jumbo...

Agreed. If they were already here and had superior intellect/technology coupled with the intention of killing the human race, then why haven't they done so? Moreover, if we are indeed their slave race, then why on Earth would they want to kill us all off? It takes a lot of effort to get a good slave race going, even for a reptoid.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I totally agree, I found it to be the more interesting post today. Haters that don't like predictions should stay out of this forum, people that hate conspiracies shouldn't even be on ATS. There have been lots of bright balls of lights around recently, the aliens are probably scouting out the place.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908

“On August 18th, 2013, the alien invasion will begin. The government has been under the thumb of these reptoids for years and now, the truth will be revealed. There will be rivers of blood and natural disasters on a scale that this world has never seen. The end of the world will come for many and the rest will be awakened to the fact that we are not free, have never been free and will never be free. We are under the thumb of a race that sees no value in our existence outside of slavery. We are mindless drones to them and when the 8th month of 2013 is upon us, they will show us their wicked hand.”
ringsidereport.com...

I am confused...our governments are controlled already by said reptile alien invaders, we are not free, never have been or will be as the quote says. So why come here and kill and enslave a bunch of people already are under their nefarious control?

I dunno seems like a bad business to kill your own slaves.

What of the buisness is blood? Then its good buisness
Extracting immortality from our genes dosn't abduct itself and brainwash that nothing is happening. Lol.

edit on 26-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
If this guy was correct 90 percent of the time, we would have heard about him a long time ago. The media would have a field day commenting on his predictions. Good example of, you can't believe everything on the internet. I say he fails the same way Blossom Goodchild failed on her UFO landing prediction.

Well lets go over his predictions...

Prediction 1- The Sky will be blue (Si Correcto)
#2- The Grass will be green (Si Correcto)
#3- That the Earth will keep moving (Si Correcto)
#4- That American Idol will still draw a huge audience for some odd reason (Si Correcto)
#5- That Spring will come after Winter (Si Correcto)
#6- That April showers will bring May flowers (Si Correcto)
#7- That an airplane will fly away from O'hare airport sometime today (Si Correcto)
#8- That stars will fill the empty sky (Si Correcto)
#9- That eating Taco Bell will give you diarrhea (Si Correcto)
#10- That the last two US Presidents would do a great job in office (WRONG)

That was honestly too time consuming, but I'm sure you got the point...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
So, suppose we ARE slaves of the reptoids. What exactly are the reptoids using us as slaves FOR? For money? LOL! I would like to hear some opinions on this particular point. What type of slave work are we doing for them, because I find it hard to believe they're using us to acquire money.

We are negativity slaves, they feed and thrive off of negative energy, that's why since the beginning of civilization we have been hating and fighting each other, that's why we're divided and taught to see the faults and differences of others, that's why the world is getting more and more twisted and hateful. That, would be my guess.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Moreover, if we are indeed their slave race, then why on Earth would they want to kill us all off? It takes a lot of effort to get a good slave race going, even for a reptoid.

Perhaps they don't consider us a "good" slave race. May be they are pissed off because we are not erecting pedestals for them and worshipping them?

Sort of like USA bombing the parts of the world that don't toe USA's line.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
finally!!! i needed another world ending event to look forward to.. hope this one comes true.. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

I agree, dc4lifeskater. One can never have too many end-of-the-world scenarios to ponder.

2 things in life are inevitable.

doomsday predictions and death.

some say taxes also, but not everyone pays taxes.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Oh now that's just f'ing typical! It's my birthday the following day!

Ok reading into this, it appears as though this is nothing more than the Biblical prophecy of Revelations Armageddon, except the players are different.

Moving on.
edit on 27-4-2013 by lioninthenorth because: bah

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And this guy has spoken with the reptoids has he? No evidence no interest

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I have heard the claims multiple times that our governments and military branches work with aliens for tech. Which automatically puts us in submission if we think tech is superior to our roots (Brute force mechanical muscle).
Which would be symbolic to the problem with aliens with their bodies to...lack of muscle. Which claims of them trying to mate with human bodies or mix genes. Also mixing genes or using cows as hosts.
Sounds all demonic to me.

I remember someone's post a long time ago showing the layout of Area 51 resembling coffins and bodies with tubes and reminded me of this.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I also think that the month of August this year would extremely significant and unprecedented in the entire history of humans on Earth. Whatever it is, August 2013 will not end normally like any other August for the past few hundreds of years.......

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
if aliens invaded and we were loosing i am sure we would scorch this planet with nukes, and bio an chems, also all nuke reactors in to full meltdown all round planet, most likely there are dooms day weps that are rigged or can be rigged to blow this planet up into small pieces making the invaders waste their time and forces unless the idea was to just annihilate us all.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The only Google links I see all refer to that single boxing ring site article in other words don't cancel your summer vacation because this is bogus.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908

“On August 18th, 2013, the alien invasion will begin. The government has been under the thumb of these reptoids for years and now, the truth will be revealed. There will be rivers of blood and natural disasters on a scale that this world has never seen. The end of the world will come for many and the rest will be awakened to the fact that we are not free, have never been free and will never be free. We are under the thumb of a race that sees no value in our existence outside of slavery. We are mindless drones to them and when the 8th month of 2013 is upon us, they will show us their wicked hand.”
ringsidereport.com...

I am confused...our governments are controlled already by said reptile alien invaders, we are not free, never have been or will be as the quote says. So why come here and kill and enslave a bunch of people already are under their nefarious control?

I dunno seems like a bad business to kill your own slaves.

Maybe we have no use for them, maybe they want a fresh batch of us that isn't questioning life as we know it.

Well ill tell you something im going to question everything.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well I for one is, pro-human, so if these "reptoids" want a fight? then by god, lets clean house bruh! I won't be made a slave, to the death, GLORY!!
"The ants go marching......"

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Over a month away.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Dont have anything to add about this guy, but i can say this.

I am apart of a certain circle of people who are psychic to various degrees. 2 of us have said that there will be great significance around august 2013, and in the years 2014 & 2015 we will see great change, destruction and growth.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Lately I have wondered about the subject of blood donation. There are always many buses and pop up clinics pronouncing the need for blood, what for? If the blood pool was in jeopardy we would hear many PSAs about the shortage and desperation for us to run to the closest one for the sake of saving lives. I personally haven't heard or seen anything of the sort.

Blood for reptilians? Some kind of regeneration process for the elite? Possibly for the construction of bloody chaos and holograms that we have come to that time of "doom" - horses? space crafts? shape shifters in the flesh present themselves while the bloody rivers flow? Vampires - or some type of hybrid that needs if for nutrition? Someone made a reference to Al Gore's appearance on various occasions. Pale, Flushed, tanned, health, then plump? Old Bill went vegan - no need for meat when you can ingest the healthy red and white blood cells to keep the stick going!

Sarcastically speaking of course. But it is an interesting twist.

ETA: Invasion - and the stock piles go under ground with elitist or possible for the sake of mankind to save us if we are so inclined to fight to live, live to work, work to live.

edit on 1-7-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

This OP reminds me of the show on the toxic TV called Defiance (formally St Louis) and reptilians, paladiens and dented head species like a character on Star Trek (not a treky but I recall the resemblance of one of the main characters) and a couple of other species living in some what harmony. They are like a sovereign country and there is the "Earth order" of some sort who are not fond of the pseudo-state Defiance. It also has some type of interactive experience to go along with the series.

TNT I think...seems my attention wasn't deeply involved and this may poor pitch.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just to add...

NWO By Alien Attack On The Horizon? New Short Film Explores The Possibility

(Beforeitsnews.com)-Due in large part to a series of extremely poor decisions made by our ruling elite, the entire world stands on the brink of collapse. From our entwined economies to shortages in food and resources, the greed of a few is ready to deliver a catastrophic blow to the many. Is there anything at all that can unite the world to overcome our collective woes? How about an ‘attack from outer space aliens’, would that bring us together as a planet? If such an attack were to occur, would it be ‘real’ or would it be by our own ‘world govt’ masquerading as aliens?

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/06/nwo-by-alien-attack-on-the-horizon-new-short-film-explores-the-possibility-video-here-2697468.html

NWO - United We Stand

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join