It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I would hope that a species that's supposedly so evolved and even to dimension bending proportions wouldn't want something as trivial as money.
If that were the case, I think my faith in the entire universe, multiverse whatever would be gone. XD They certainly can't be here mining for intelligence for alternative fuel or something, good luck finding any of that on this planet anymore.

Anyway yeah, I needed another date to mark. Why is it that all of the bogus crazy end times predictions happen in the late Summer months?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Alien-reptiods...not entirely
Alien-masters...not at all

we are enslaved...but we are no more slaves than cans in the pantry, or toys in the chest;
we are kept for a future project

we are eatten...but we are no more food than the pine cone that holds the seed;
we are used for a future project

...and we the day comes...we will see it in the Sun...

alien-reptile-masters not the master of themselves

~We Be Our Own~

LOVE

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohyouknow
Nice, two days before my 30th birthday!

That is the DAY of my 30th birthday!! Won't be my last birthday either.....Chalk me up as a non believer

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wait a TICK...

Alien Reptoids? Alien invasion that is in control of our planet and using us as slaves???

I have known this since the mid 80's!!!

edit on 26-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Funny how Ive been working at my job selling carpet and tile to homeowners on the Virginia peninsula and I never knew I was a slave to the reptoids. HA Ha. How many others do a job that could in no way be mistaken for slave labor for aliens. What exactly do these slaves do? Explain how a technologically advanced society needs slaves. They never invented robots or machines ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WOO HOO! Time for another end of the world party!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
After thinking about it for a while.
The "end of life as we know it" may not be such a bad thing.
When I look around at the way this world has been running for the past many years, I start to wonder if there is not something better.
It would at the very least be a refreshing change of pace.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well, I did hear on Ancient Aliens that we are slaves to mine gold for them. Thats all I can think of unless we were some kind of interactive video game for them, in which case, that would be really cool!

edit on 25-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)
They must be getting pretty pissed at me because Ive never reported for my shift at the mine. Matter of fact Ive only been in a cave about five times in my whole life and never saw any gold when I was there.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well its been coded in a lot of things for a long time, but that is not going to happen. For example the surveys done recently showed after the Boston event, fewer people than at the time of 9/11,currently a minority, would give up more freedoms for more safety. People are waking up more!

fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com...

If one sees the universe as two sides,and a interactive tug of war, involving frequency choices and intent of heart, ie. both actions/intents of people, then it takes permissions, ie. people being overcome by the corrupt leaders and mismanagers here, who lay seige, to the point they are not bouncing back, given up and in accordance with these workings. And its not just an AI system that has no concern, the whole AI matrix system has Designers and Creators, we have a Family, some of us remember good places and experience that Family's help, and more and more can if they start to wake up more, go within and seek more, ask for help, have FAITH in Love and Goodness and that there is a Plan throughout everything.

The corrupt mismanagers here must really think its just AI, they don't see Beyond, or they have convinced themselves Beyond is this 'sophisticated duality god not Love, that is just for the uninformed masses', because they cheat. They conduct ritual sacrifices, end of april events, to Baal and all the poison of earth, all the wars, starvation and poverty are all to lower frequency of planet to near gates of hell and overcome consciousness with fear and more gravity.

BUT, its not AI, and cheaters never ever prosper in the long run.

Again, more people are refusing their tryanny.

That side isn't going to get the red light to come in and stomp on everyone. Also they would be met with quite a strong force of Light, for many here are here to keep frequency up, and those guys don't have permissions to touch humans.

PS: Those guys can only come in if the frequency is low enough, it has to be a frequency match and if people are in accordance with this small group of leaders. And even then that is just a dark side interpretation of this balancing act, for in reality, people are far too programmed here and going to be counseled and healed in the end anyway, the mismanagers are the ones who are responsible for the state of the school. PERIOD. But even they need healing, Hint Hint. Its all about growth, lessons and healing.

So if there are some 1000 foot dino's out their I suggest they turn tail and go and meditate in the corner about how they need to be more loving.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well...bad things ALWAYS happen on my birthday, so everyone kiss yer hind ends guten tag!! Happy Birthday to meeee.......Ha ha!!!

kix

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If this really happens...I am going to kill my Iguanas and Eat them..... let em know how it feels...LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If the female reptoids have 3 boobs and are warm blooded....I'll be a slave !!! lmao !

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I always enjoy hearing about predictions. Thanks.

I am waiting for the global coastal event at the end of May/beginning of June predicted by Cliff High and remote viewers. If such an event occurs humans would be easy targets for aliens in August.

I am glad every time a prediction turns out to be wrong and hope that life continues as normal. However, I enjoy thinking about such events and wonder how such things would change our culture. Thank you for reporting your find.

I am sorry for the ATS idiots who only want to mock or insult those who start threads. There are many babies on ATS with swollen heads who think their twisted humor is funny or that it shows how smart they are. It is becomming increasingly difficult to have a real conversation about new ideas on ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I dont know, I cant find too much off a quick google search, except this link to a boxing site, which is the link I posted in the OP. I will continue to search, see what I can find. ETA: the boxing site is just an article that wrote about being at a lecture of Richard Atkins, in which this is what he heard. Has anyone ever heard of this guy.? A 90 % success rate is pretty good.....

Yes, when searching with google (searching after the exact phrase).
The first post about this was Sept 2, 2012. On that boxing site.
Which said he heard/read it two weeks ago.

There's only 7 hits on google, this site included.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
NOOOOOOO!

Not my birthday! I already lost the rights to my day being that my daughter was born the same day, but now I have get taken over by the reptoids? Damn, turning 32 is gonna suck.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohyouknow
Nice, two days before my 30th birthday!

On my 30th Birthday...yippee!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Yes, he did predict this, predicted a specific date, and what would happen. August 18th, 2013.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Trust me, you are definitely a slave to your government, I promise you that.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by karen61560

Trust me, you are definitely a slave to your government, I promise you that.

Nothing lasts forever tho, things change. For better or for worse it will end. Either in all of us dead or in victory.

One thing is for certain, we are all in this together.

edit on 26-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

“On August 18th, 2013, the alien invasion will begin. The government has been under the thumb of these reptoids for years and now, the truth will be revealed. There will be rivers of blood and natural disasters on a scale that this world has never seen. The end of the world will come for many and the rest will be awakened to the fact that we are not free, have never been free and will never be free. We are under the thumb of a race that sees no value in our existence outside of slavery. We are mindless drones to them and when the 8th month of 2013 is upon us, they will show us their wicked hand.”
ringsidereport.com...

I am confused...our governments are controlled already by said reptile alien invaders, we are not free, never have been or will be as the quote says. So why come here and kill and enslave a bunch of people already are under their nefarious control?

I dunno seems like a bad business to kill your own slaves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join