It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I thank you for posting this. And why? Cus these con-men snake-oil selling hucksters need to be "outted and labeled". And there is every reason to do that here on ATS.

I'm sorry someone is bashing you for denying ignorance and bringing it here to be disassembled and destroyed by the group. That is a small thing, but still worthy of a small star.

And I am also on the wagon of "this guy is full of crap".

And when its proven to be so with this prediction, this thread will still exist for all to see. SO NEXT TIME this lying lil trickster starts running around selling his mumbo-jumbo, nobody will have a hard time finding evidence of him being outted in the past.

So ya...really...Thanks SmokingMan. You is swell!

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I am just here to find truth, and deny ignorance like most on here......Again, thank you for the kind words
I wish I could star you twice

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Watch, nothing will happen which will ultimately give more doubt to the existence of aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

Isn't this David Ickes whole theory ?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Sure there is.

Ugh

BRB

The Aliens are giving me a headache..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

What....? You dont believe in aliens? I dont know where to begin...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I know, I know. Look, I do not doubt they may exist somewhere, just as with anything until there is proof, real proof, I just cant believe they have been to earth. Who knows, maybe something will happen one day to change that

edit on 26-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by NightGypsy

P.S. I would like to add that if the Reptoids have been using us as slaves to mine for gold, somehow everyone I know (myself included) has managed to avoid these gold mining labor camps.

Cash for gold? you earn hard earned reptillian dollars for gold.

You know what's funny. People complain about blood daimonds. But that dollar you earned at work has more blood on it than that daimonds you bought for your wife 10 years ago.

see all the rattle snake tails, there is 6 of them. The red dots are eyes. i left the other side uncolored so you could compare. Its actually an owl. see the feathers around the all seeing eye? Just around the border of the picture? hahaha right near the rattle snake tail.

Reptillian dollar ;P

The owls are upon us HOOT HOOT

edit on 26-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I cannot seem to find much on facebook or google about this guy.

The man in the photo is this guy:

Gustavo Castanon has been charged with cruelty to animals. A volunteer with a Denver animal shelter has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a dog, police said. Castanon is accused of coaxing the dog to perform oral sex.

Denver worker jailed on dog sex charges

Ringside report has zero credibilty...

I picked 3 articles at random in their UFO section and did an image search with them.

All 3 were criminals in the news and 2 of them were animal sex offenders.

Alien Abduction MURDER: “My Father Was KILLED by the Government!”
ringsidereport.com...

image search

UFO ALIEN ABDUCTION MURDER UPDATE – Buck Stabler Family Comes Forward
ringsidereport.com...

image search

Definitely a doggone pattern here:

UFO News: Mars Rover DISCOVERY REVEALED – ALIEN LIFE
ringsidereport.com...

Image came from here:

Michigan man gets 15 years for repeatedly sexually assaulting his pet dogs
www.nydailynews.com...

UFO – Alien Proof – EYE WITNESS TO CRASH COMES FORWARD
ringsidereport.com...

Image came from here:

Phoenix teacher arrested in dog sex sting
www.examiner.com...

edit on 26-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If he was a good psychic, googling him would bring up something, but there's nothing.

The link said look fior him on Facebook but provides no link to his Facebook.

There's no way to check on his predictions and success rate. Even if we found something showing he was good I still wouldn't believe it, sorry.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
90% sucess rate....???

In his head maybe!

List every prophecy he's ever made publicly before the date and you'll find he's leaked info to suggest he's 90% successful.

It's not people who believe him who are looney, it's that the guy actually believes he's correct that is lunacy. Just like Ron Weinland and his followers. who for the third time are about to be shown 100% incorrect.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

i can play....

sometimes i think that some sort of beings that live, for the most time, between dimensions, and our reality bubble crosses a bit with theirs, and they feed on some sort of energy that we radiate, in the inbetweens...
we are like slaves, because we are like flowers to them,,, the nasty insectoids then feed at will, when they want..
this wouldnt surprise me.... if it was real,,, or not,,,

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

You are right...there is not much on this guy...(Richard L. Atkins)...if he has been correct 90% of the time; I am thinking wouldn't more information be available about him?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
New Age conspiracy, there won't be any aliens invading this earth to take over anything. And if they were to do it, you wouldn't certainly for sure know the date of that. The only creatures with free will that exist besides humans are Jinns (spirits) and they are not capable of taking over this world. Though when Dajjal (the anti-Christ) comes, he will take over the world to be killed later by Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him.

So you keep waiting for the so called "invaders", they're nothing but a illusion and a way to prepare people into believing in the anti-Christ when he comes. And whosoever beliefs in the anti-Dajjal, as said by religious source. His path is to hell.

Dajjal will be given the powers of extreme deception and that will be the greatest reason people in believe in him. According to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) every prophet has warned their people of the Dajjal and to stay away when he arrives. For it will be the greatest trial since the beginning of life on earth. But prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said I'll tell you something that no other prophet has told his people about the Dajjal. That he is one eyed and your Lord is not one eyed.

It could mean the pyramid that the New Age humans are preparing for, and it will be the greatest deception of all.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Psychics aren't real i'm afraid, which means as well as lying to everyone(including themselves), they have also made your thread moot.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank GOD it's on the 18th. I'll be on holiday from 2nd till the 15th of august! THANK YOU GOD!!! I always knew you loved me! Ill be ready for you on the 18th well rested from my holiday. I may come sooner because it's gonna be a wild trip at Sziget festival

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
if aliens do exist and wanted us dead ,well i wouldn't be here writing this post

hell even we have the capabilities to end all life on the planet without even firing a shot ..a well engineered virus would do the job with out all the rivers of blood mumbo jumbo...

peace

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It sounds as if he is just trying to jump on the whole reptilian bandwagon.

It's not as if he actually predicted this because this is sort of thing is all over the net.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

As much as I dislike the wholesale trashing of information based just on source, good old 'ringsidereport' carries about as much weight as PT Barnum when it comes to trusting what you see and read, lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
So, suppose we ARE slaves of the reptoids. What exactly are the reptoids using us as slaves FOR? For money? LOL! I would like to hear some opinions on this particular point. What type of slave work are we doing for them, because I find it hard to believe they're using us to acquire money.

Real-life entertainment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join