It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random People asked to Sign Petitions for Police State and other Orwellian Measures and They Sign wi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, that finding is not exactly true, like I said, it must be tapping into some other mechanism in humans where they here the bid to help and assume its a good cause and then tune out everything else the person says.

But here are some real polls, and apparently more people today as comparative to 9/11 are not willing to trade their rights away for more protection. They aint winning, but instead more are waking up.

fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well, that finding is not exactly true, like I said, it must be tapping into some other mechanism in humans where they here the bid to help and assume its a good cause and then tune out everything else the person says.

So thats how Obama got elected! I knew someone would figure it out

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Now, what I saw was people not even listening. They were just signing to be polite so they could go on their way. One guy did raise questions and still signed it, but he was just looking for attention. If there's anything frightening about this it's that people are too free to give out their information.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join