It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random People asked to Sign Petitions for Police State and other Orwellian Measures and They Sign wi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I occasionally watch Alex Jones, Turk News, RT, etc and other alternative media, always have. I also read alternative analysis from left, right, center and always have...it's content I look for, so when I saw this, what could I say, I Had to post it here. Just watch, see for yourself,

Prepare to be shocked, angered, sad...

(don't know how to post vids so if you can repost this please feel free to do so)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you offered a free gift with signing I bet 75% of people would sign it.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
just goes to show you people are idiots and have no clue what is going on in our country, nor do they care as they so easily sign their rights away.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Should of added fine print that the petition taker has the right to punch the signer in the face... probably would of taught them a lesson in reading what they sign.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday and found it amusing and sad at the same time.

I think that because of things like fb, iphones, tablets etc... people don't feel the need to even try to communicate with live people anymore. He said the craziest things and people were like "oh, okay" "sure". Brushing him off so they can get right back to living through their technology.

Or you have the other people who jumped at the chance to do anything for Obama. He could have asked them to sign their first borns over and they blindly would have. Pitiful people!

I hope all the people interviewed see this.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
I saw this yesterday and found it amusing and sad at the same time.

I think that because of things like fb, iphones, tablets etc... people don't feel the need to even try to communicate with live people anymore. He said the craziest things and people were like "oh, okay" "sure". Brushing him off so they can get right back to living through their technology.

Or you have the other people who jumped at the chance to do anything for Obama. He could have asked them to sign their first borns over and they blindly would have. Pitiful people!

I hope all the people interviewed see this.

We're using technology right now to spread the word against this type of thing..

I don't think technology is directly related. Technology is a tool, like a gun, and can be used for good or bad.

These are just stupid people who's brains are turned off.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Petitions or not, this country is hopelessly circling the toilet bowl. Too many people just don't use their brains. Common sense is hard to find, critical thinking is almost as rare as flawless diamonds and Kim Kardashian is the biggest star in America...............

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The people in this video are infuriantingly stupid.

It is simply sad to see anyone actually signing these petitions without picking up on anything these petitioners were saying. I cannot describe to you how incredibly disappointed I am in these people. They are sad, pathetic excuses for the citizenship they hold as a birthright.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Now you know how Pelosi and Boxer have their jobs.

I expect this from California, but that is everywhere you go nowadays.

I don't support door to door seizures, nor the police state, nor posionous vaccinations.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

language warning (it has 1 bad word in it)
edit on 25-4-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Jones copies Penn & Teller's petition (2004) on banning dihydrogen monoxide (H20). How very un-original.
Disturbing as it appears on the surface, I have to wonder 1) what the actual success rate was and 2) if this isn't a bit fabricated (ie staged). Maybe he paid them, who knows.

Let me guess, they were all Democrats. Ohh surprise!

I've no doubt as to peoples' gullibilities but I'm not buying into this one. I think Jones himself is a conspiracy!!!
LOL at that one guy - posse coma uhh what? coffee pocahaunts us, uhh what???

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Oh my heavens help us now please. HELP, what the heck? He got more clear, naming police state, after Russia and Germany, and they just kept right on signing. For some reason I don't even believe its a political issue. This must be tapping into some other mechanism in humans where they are accommodating and polite without even thinking, just some other genetic trait, maybe flaw????

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So sad, but sadly not surprising.

People will also do this:

Man Pretending To Be Celebrity Pranks NYC

(^YouTube video but won't allow embedding -- don't know why, but I tried)

ETA:
(liveleak.com) link for mobile users
edit on 25-4-2013 by 3mperorConstantinE because: Added link for mobile users

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

did you say you want to ban the 2nd amendment?? hell sign me up i mean those are only my rights sure why not it is a weird mix of humor and sadness :l ohh you want the criminals to have guns and not us sounds fair sure :l

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If only you coul find out where they live first and have them sign a P&S on thier house. Maybe that would rack thier brains a little.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This almost makes me want to try that dihydrogen-monoxide petition thing around where I live.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
More people should be going around with cameras, doing interviews like this.

Post them up everywhere, turn it into a meme. That's the only thing people pay attention to nowadays.

Shock people out of the techno trance using the only medium of communication they seem to understand. Maybe it would only last a short while, but it's a he'll of a lot more constructive than The Harlem Shake or Gangman Style.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
I occasionally watch Alex Jones, Turk News, RT, etc and other alternative media, always have. I also read alternative analysis from left, right, center and always have...it's content I look for, so when I saw this, what could I say, I Had to post it here. Just watch, see for yourself,

Prepare to be shocked, angered, sad...

(don't know how to post vids so if you can repost this please feel free to do so)

www.youtube.com...

Yet again we see how thoroughly 50+ of the sheeple are so brainwashed, brain dead, walking globalized robots willy nilly sending the most traitorous cabal back into power repeatedly in D.C.

If ever a people deserved to be slapped hard with a terrible wake-up call of reality, it is our nation and culture.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
how many people signed them M.Mouse or D.Duck or A.Hitler or something equally silly?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join