It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM finally gets that the Banks are running the show and doing it for their own benefit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's quite funny that for years the MSM have been saying that we're crazy conspiracy theorists but Rolling Stone Magazine has published a new story that shows the world is finally waking up to the reality of a global cabal that runs the whole financial circus for their own benefit.

It's a really interesting piece that looks at how the banking cartels rig the game so they always win.

I think it's pretty amazing that in the past few weeks we've seen serious articles that suggest that there is a shadow universe consisting of dark matter with it's own life forms and now we get acknowledgement that we were right about the banks.

pretty soon nthing will be above top secret.

Link to article

Rolling Stone has published some truly ground breaking stories in the past 2 years and has a very good reputation that will ensure this gets noticed and picked up by other media outlets. Maybe finally we'll get some honesty and clarity back in the system.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've noticed a lot of people 'waking up' recently but I think that is more to do with age and experience. I have noticed quite a few more people being more aware of the world around them since the bombings in Boston, people who I know that have been 'closed minded' about world events (ie being adamant that there is no conspiracy surrounding 9/11 7/7 banking systems etc) have suddenly been questioning the Boston event and it has amazed me. People are definitely becoming more aware

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The magnitude of these scams, Libor, ICAP, etc is so complex and goes into the 100's of Trillions, not billions but TRILLIONS. That people don't even know how to respond, governments as well.

These people (bankers) should be dragged out of their board rooms in cuffs, banks assets seized, and face several life sentences.

These things make Maddoff look like a common street hustler by comparison , but guess what, people are too stupid and apathetic to do anything.

Every member should be up in arms over this (literally) at the very least they should be writing their reps day and night DEMANDING action.

Nothing will come of this though, sadly.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is still a Long way until the MSM... even the spiritually 'elect' come to realize

that the 'banks' 'banker' guild. but more specifically the Central ?Bankers, the USA Fed.being a principal leader are what prophecy term [. Mystery Babylon, the harlot, ] the force which creates the 7 headed- 10 horned Beast

and that the Nostradamus "M-A-B-U-S" is rooted the banker man who changed his family name to Rothschild from Bayer

oh, benrl...

you did not include the other scam which manipulates the price of gold-silver-PM on a daily basis... its called the 'futures' for those PMs... where outrageous naked shorting takes place by a few focused banks which get both their marching-orders & carte' blanch money from the Fed. to surpress metals ...thus embolding the Dollar strength & the DOW markets...
edit on 25-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

"MSM finally gets that the Banks are running the show and doing it for their own benefit".
Isn't that abit like the rapist pointing a finger at the murderer??
They are both as crooked as the politicians that they own.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Indeed these "Banksters" are Gangsters. (New HD Music Video & Free Download)
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Figures... rolling stone publishes something and everyone suddenly believes it..

And the big guys in the banks are laughing... saying "what can they do"?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Rolling Stone is hardly MSM, but a good read nonetheless.

Now if CNBC had made this claim, then you'd be onto something.

top topics

join