It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A friend of mine told me this dream that he had couple a days ago.

I thought it is important to tell you about it because of the latest events and (un)predictible times we are living.

The latest surge of violence can trigger at a certain point in time (and that might be very soon) social unrests that can erupt in different points of our planet.

In his dream this friend of mine saw a big city knowing it is Los Angeles.

The entire scene of the dream was as a vision at the hight somewhere 1000 feet .

On a large area on an open field there were hundreds of thousands of people gathered for a life time concert.

It was summer.

The entire area was surrounded by police and army forces.

Behind a 9 feet cement wall that was surrounding the entire area.

Those people were anarchists in his dream and the concert was a concert with anarchic music.

It was a concert of anarchy.

But suddenly the music stops and the chaos began.

He couldn't describe very well the scenes that he saw in his dream but they began to be very violent.

violence without any limit.

What is very curios is that in his dream he could zoom some scenes.

Also what is curios is that the police and army were communicating with their counterparts in New York where the same thing was happening.

Therefore he could see the same scenes happening in NY.

Also in his dream he could hear the dialogue between the police and army of the two cities.

Those from LA were telling to those from NY to spread the anarchy.

Indeed very weird dream.

Oh, I guess this time UN troops will be involved.

Any thoughts?
edit on 25-4-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Y

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I really believe that some people can have dreams that are a warning. When I was around 11, we had some neighbors that their mother had horrible dreams. She would see bad things and then within a few days they would happen. She tried to drink herself blind in efforts to just pass out and maybe not dream
This was certainly a gift she deeply regretted and caused severe depression and anxiety.

As kids we tried to stay away from their yard and especially her because we were afraid she would have a dream about us and then something would happen. Do you think your friend has just dreamed this because all of the negative events or do you think they may have a gift for predictions? Just curious as to what type of horrific event this dream was trying to make clear.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Do you think your friend has just dreamed this because all of the negative events or do you think they may have a gift for predictions? Just curious as to what type of horrific event this dream was trying to make clear.
It might be both ways.

But to tell you the truth I guess the real reason he dreamed for me to tell you in this thread.

I know,hard to believe,

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this dream - it takes guts around here.

I think this is very reasonable and high probability if the Global Coastal Event predicted by WebBot's Clif High and Courtney Brown's 2013 project remote viewers does not come to pass. So, in a really weird way, it might be good news in that a coastal event does not occur significantly on the West Coast. I'm on the East Coast so we are in this together!

Need clarification: was the Army and Police communication saying we need more anarchy or the people attending the anarchist concert?

edit on 25-4-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (need clarification)

edit on 25-4-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This and the LA Nuke thread are starting to remind me of the plot in The Illuminatus Trilogy!

Hmmm complete violence will meet the needs of mass sacrifice...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

Need clarification: was the Army and Police communication saying we need more anarchy or the people attending the anarchist concert?
Army and Police.

Like something prepared for a long time now.

new topics

top topics

join