It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UAE Men deported from Saudi Arabia festival for being REALLY REALLY good looking.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ladies, say hello to Omar Borkan Al Gala. Or just make whatever sound you can after being completely overwhelmed by his handsomeness (which we show in all its glory in the photos above). The Dubai-based actor, photographer and poet (SWOON!) was one of the three men who were deported from Saudi Arabia because authorities deemed them "too handsome" and worried that women would lose their minds, tear their clothing off and throw themselves at their feet.

That's right, 3 UAE men ejected from Saudi Arabia for being that damn good looking. They came for a festival but the beauty police felt they would corrupt young women and make them throw off their clothes, jump their bones and commit the most grievous sins if their presence be allowed.

now.msn.com...

Men ejected from Saudi festival, deported for 'being too handsome'
4/15/2013
Finally, a news story we can relate to. An annual culture festival in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh was interrupted when three men from the United Arab Emirates stand were ejected for being too handsome. "A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds [that] they are too handsome and that the Commission members feared female visitors could fall for them,"

now.msn.com...

I have the same problem unfortunately, I was recently arrested at a Best Buy, and when asked what did I steal (noting that I had paid for all my electronics I took home that day) the officer in question replied, "You've stolen all these girls' hearts." while pointing to the female staff of the store. There were puddles below most of them, I'd like to think it was tears but the bodily fluids could have been from another region.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I Feel their pain.
I have this problem all the time.

In fact my job every Friday is to stand around and be good looking.

It's a rough life.
edit on 25-4-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They could have had them deported to my house.
I'm sure the Mr. wouldn't mind.....too much!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well in my feminine opinion, he is no more then average without the makeup, like most women who are supposedly goddesses.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Good then you won't be interested in him, all the better for the rest of us.
I think he is beautiful, wowzers.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The young man in the picture is handsome; but in Seattle where I live there are many men walking around who are just as handsome; and yes I enjoy looking at the (eye candy).

I have never heard of this before; being told to leave an event because you are too good looking; from what I know of within the United States...being really good looking gets you into places...not thrown out of them.

I think TPTB at that festival in Saudi Arabia are being ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wait, how can these men make their pilgrimage to Mecca if they aren't allowed in Saudi Arabia?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sorry ladies, same guy here :

www.tumblr.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have to admit... i was too curious ( shame on me ) that i actually was looking for more... meaning who were those other two guys.. anyway..

I had to open the original source
source.. ok

Dont know now.. when i was younger, me and my brother put make up on our uncle face using our moms make up kits ( uncle was asleep and was babysitting us kids ) and he looked like a lady.. tho he almost got a heart attack when he saw himself from the mirror.. dunno if he fell in love with himself .. grins

make up can do magic..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
I have to admit... i was too curious ( shame on me ) that i actually was looking for more... meaning who were those other two guys.. anyway..

I had to open the original source
source.. ok

Dont know now.. when i was younger, me and my brother put make up on our uncle face using our moms make up kits ( uncle was asleep and was babysitting us kids ) and he looked like a lady.. tho he almost got a heart attack when he saw himself from the mirror.. dunno if he fell in love with himself .. grins

make up can do magic..

I will not say anything since it may be a TC violation....

WOW

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

To me it is obvious that he is still really handsome; and that he has a sense of humor; by allowing those goofy pictures of him to be taken.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I never have this problem that is why I am on ATS!

Sure is dark in my mother's basement though...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So in theory, Saudi Arabia would be a good place for homely guys to pick up chicks.
If there's a threat to them just stripping nude, and throwing themselves at really good looking men, they would probably at least consider you're ugly self. And there's a cap on how much better looking the competition can be.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Trueman

To me it is obvious that he is still really handsome; and that he has a sense of humor; by allowing those goofy pictures of him to be taken.

So what you think if I use his face as my new avatar?

Hello ATS babes

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was reading this on Tumblr earlier and thought it was really strange. I kept scrolling to find a picture. "How handsome could he...
"

I think my eyes spontaneously combusted at the sight of him, he's smoking

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yes yes! Have them deported to my house as well!!!!
I have seen the other pictures...and yes I can't comment further or I as well would be breaking many t&c rules!!!!
-nat

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Umm...excuse me abeverage...you do realize you have a picture of yourself on your profile page

If that really is you...

-nat the crazy cat-

to stay on topic...um...that guy is good looking!!
edit on 25-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Lot of desperate ladies...my hubby beats him hands down in my book!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'm not desperate, I'm just admiring the beauty on the outside. He's really good looking imho of course. I'm married as well, and yes imho as well, my hubby beats this guys beauty with his ice blue eyes alone...

Peace and love
-nat cat-
edit on 25-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by abeverage

Umm...excuse me abeverage...you do realize you have a picture of yourself on your profile page

If that really is you...

-nat the crazy cat-

Um...(quick think of something) Um...(you are stalling)...uh oh...CRAP I am typing out loud again too!

You mean that pic of an EXTREMELY handsome guy on my profile page? Why wouldn't that be me? pfffffffff teehee

STAY ON TOPIC CAT...
edit on 25-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join