It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: Clinton’s 'Signature' on Benghazi Docs Doesn't Mean She Knew of Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Someone please stop the spinning.... Carney is making me dizzy...

The White House dismissed the signature of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on documents ignoring security concerns in Benghazi, calling it “protocol” for government official “signatures” to appear on documents they did not sign.

“It is standard protocol that cables originating from the department in Washington go out under the authority of the current Secretary of State with their signature, i.e. their name, typed at the bottom,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday, using his fingers for quote marks when he said “signature.” He continued. “This practice has been in place throughout this administration and across prior administrations, both Democratic and Republican.”

OK I see what he is getting at... So, the massive security problem in Benghazi was not important enough to warrant an official signature or the direct notification of Hillary.... Got it. Why didn't Hillary mention that in her testimony?

Whatever Carney...

A report by five House committees released Tuesday found that Senior State Department officials, including Clinton, approved reductions in security at the facilities in Benghazi, Libya. The report cites an April 19, 2012, cable bearing Clinton's signature acknowledging a March 28, 2012, request from then-U.S. Ambassador to Libya Gene Cretz for more security, yet allowing further reductions.

“The committee chairmen involved in Benghazi came together in terms of this report,” Boehner said at a press conference Wednesday. “I think they’ve done a very good job in outlining what we know thus far and also raising questions about what we don’t know. I hope that our chairmen would reach out to their ranking members because I happen to believe ranking Democrats on the committees are just as interested in the truth as we are.”

One way or another the truth will slowly ooze out and the cockroaches will scurry for the dark corners of the room.

The intel regarding an imminent threat in Benghazi was clear. Intel and threats that should have warranted direct contact and response from Hillary herself even if she was too busy sitting on the crapper. This is a massive coverup.

cnsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
dont you know everyone in washington signs things without reading them.. it doesn't matter what it says just sign sign sign or have someone else sign for me no big deal bro its not like it affects everyone in the USA or something...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Of course she's a bold face liar, just like her husband, but more importantly, she's not the only guilty party in the Benghazi cover up.

They are liars and that's why I never believe anything they say, which is a shame since they run the country and affect the world so much on a political scale.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It seems like the entire Obama administration so far has just been phoning it in.
More stuff like this is going to be found, even higher than Clinton.
Three more years.....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Anyone believes this I gots some swamp land to sell you at a cheap cheap price!!!

Clinton knew, people died how anyone can "Defend" Clinton or the White House epic failure is beyond reasoning.

Of course blind party ideology explains that rather succinctly.

Clinton lied people died those are the facts.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some times you have to sign the docs first before you know whats inside.

new topics

top topics

join