It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you be spiritual without being religious?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You sound just like a lot of religious people I know, and yet you claim to not be religious. You are a walking, talking contradiction.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
You sound just like a lot of religious people I know, and yet you claim to not be religious. You are a walking, talking contradiction.

Don't recall seeing ME in the thread topic...

Since you NEVER have any evidence to back up what you say, all you have left are insults.

Insults are a sign of desperation.

Since you have nothing intelligent to say, all you have left is an attempt at manipulating emotions.

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Since you NEVER have any evidence to back up what you say, all you have left are insults.

Insults are a sign of desperation.

Since you have nothing intelligent to say, all you have left is an attempt at manipulating emotions.

Good luck with that.

Evidence? I am fully willing to admit that my theories are speculative at best. And then there's you:

By experiencing a supernatural encounter with God.

Cults and Religion are mind control designed to STOP you from connecting with God.

God is NOT the author of Religion.

Religion is a LIE.

God and religion are total opposites.

Satan is the author of religion, NOT God.

God HATES Religion.

Where do you state that your ideas are speculative? You declare your views as surely as a physicist declares the angle and velocity of a bullet. Where is your evidence? Where is your proof? Where is your logic, even? My theories are logically founded, though not quite substantiated. I am willing to admit this. I do this for fun, not to convert people.

Come back at me when you have something more than hypocrisy to throw at me. Or you could always admit that your beliefs are purely theoretical, and poorly founded theory at that.
edit on 7-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Spirituality is everything, literally everything so it has no separations.

Religion is an interpretation by the world, and has many separations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join