It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Homosexual world,women will be enslaved.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What makes you think homosexuality will become more prevalent because of changes in marriage laws?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Guess what genius? Making Gay (sex?) marriage legal doesn't increase the amount of gay people. There will always be the same number of gay people in the world regardless of what laws are in place. Secondly, homosexuals only make up less than 10% of the global population, and in a world where overpopulation is constantly on the brink of becoming a serious threat, and where way more people are born each day than die each day, homosexuals are actually HELPING the world in that aspect. The more the population increases means that more people will be having sex more often, only leading to an exponential increase in population growth. Think about it, 2 people have sex and have one baby. 2 quickly doubles to 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, etc...So if you think about it, homosexuality is possibly nature's way of preventing overpopulation.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
What makes you think homosexuality will become more prevalent because of changes in marriage laws?

thank you! we have a genius here ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have a couple thoughts on this matter. First, one must consider that Homosexuality has been around for a long long time, even in nature, and I think this is one way that nature protects itself from the very thing of over population.

Second, being a gay woman myself, I have seen countless times through the years of gay men and gay women getting together to procreate to help one or the other get the child they wish to have. This has been done regardless of any laws that have been set against us, not to mention the cost it saves from artificial insemination etc.. Also let me say that I can speak of this from my own personal experience of this, or of doing this myself.

I also think women are getting stronger and stronger every day and in fact they may be the ones too become the world leaders after a time.

If the men keep going off to wars like they seem to like to do, I see Their numbers dwindling.

Most woman, not all, but most, seem to have a natural instinct to wish to create new life, be a mother etc.. It will be much easier to save semen in a jar especially if artificial insemination progress reaches a good percentage of success which Im sure it will.

Keep in mind also, that gays have been flying under the radar and going about their business with or without the laws for a long time. If they have committed to one another in a mock wedding, they certainly didnt need a piece of paper to tell them their love was true now. Can't say that I have seen any impact on the population as of yet because of this.

Sadly we need this silly piece of documentation for things like being able to speak for our spouse in case of a emergency or sickness. or just for benefits other receive without thinking twice about it.

But as far as the original post, no, I dont think it is the women that should be worried, I think it should be the men....

edit on 25/4/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Okay, you've stated your case that basically, homosexuality will enslave women.

Now how do you suggest we avoid this improbable catastrophe? Do you think homosexuality can be cured? do you think its contagious?

Im interested to know how you'd go about solving this problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well that just figures! Any time frame?

I knew I never should have let my Mom buy that Village People album and had make me learn the YMCA dance moves!

Curse you mother!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I knew I never should have let my Mom buy that Village People album and had make me learn the YMCA dance moves!

Curse you mother!

Obviously raising you wrong

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

if homosexuality is to be ECONOMICALLY sustainable

I'm sorry, but that quote cracked me up.

Great, not only do I have to be fearful of terrorist attacks, government spying, GMOs, and martial law.....I have worry about the homosexuals enslaving me as a baby-making machine?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
H-o-m-o-p-h-o-b-i-c much?
The whole world will collapse eh?
My gay friends will be giddy with power when they hear this.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by abeverage

Curse you mother!

Obviously raising you wrong

I know I like ABBA better!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

My gay friends will be giddy with power when they hear this.
reply to post by sealing

Will you put in a good word for me when your gay friends come to enslave me? I can't be locked up as a slave because I'll get claustrophobic.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I appeal to my fellow humans of the homosexuality bend whom I will NEVER discrimate or allow others to do so as long as they live

Wow, have you taken in what you've actually posted?

Your whole post reeks of discrimination against people who are attracted to the same sex.

You see same sex attraction on par with bestiality.

When will people like you understand what the 'strive for equality' in society for gay people is really about?

I'm at a loss for words at your logic.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

if homosexuality is to be ECONOMICALLY sustainable

I'm sorry, but that quote cracked me up.

Me too

I also chuckled at this bit

WHO will gather the grains and work the ships?

I guess according to Seeker gay men (there is no lesbians of course) can only make quiches and plump cushions.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The new French same sex marriage law is being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join