It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Do Babies Become Conscious?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Good point.

When would that be..5, 6 years of age?
I'm sure no one is calling for post birth abortions, but it raises an interesting question...

I expect quite a bit of animosity on this point.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
when do they you ask. well with my first son it was when my wife was about 6 months along.
he would start kicking and we discovered when I talked to him it calmed him and he would stop.
Yea that's right talked to my unborn son through moms stomach and not only did he hear me he responded.
my third boy well I tried talking with him in woom as well but it just made him want to kick harder .
People make me sick OO but there not accutly alive not human .
Its a well know fact unborn babys respond to music .
' O after my first son was born (( humans imprint on moms main facial as they cant see well for a wile and worse my first son had + 11.75 vision (the world was a total blurr until I realized and got him glasses at 18 months.
anyway because my first son could only see blurry shapes he imprinted on moms glasses she wore.
It was funny he could get to crying in the church nursery and as long as the women who picked him up had glasses he would quite down >if she didn't have glasses he would continue to cry until a women with glasses held him.
Ps was really cool watching him discover a whole new world the day he got his glasses . He fell in love with them from day on HE took care of his glasses ((never once lost or broke a pair ) from a 18 month old.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by troubleshooter

Good point.

When would that be..5, 6 years of age?
I'm sure no one is calling for post birth abortions, but it raises an interesting question...

I expect quite a bit of animosity on this point.

I meant an essential part of the mothers physiology funny boy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My husband "talked" to my stomach with each of our children. In the third trimester they would "respond" by moving to the stimuli. It was fascinating to feel. Right after birth, while being held by either of us, they "recognized" the voices (or the sound patterns) and stares intently (thinking possibly "I have heard that before?")

I believe that consciousness occurs in uetero.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join