It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MinusIQ | The pill to lower your IQ permanently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Interesting concept, makes you really wonder if taking the blue pill would have been the way to go?

I really do think that the vast majority of people are morons, sheep, and or a combination of both... perhaps taking a pill to feel bliss might be the way to go.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This has already been posted.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Interesting concept, makes you really wonder if taking the blue pill would have been the way to go?

I really do think that the vast majority of people are morons, sheep, and or a combination of both... perhaps taking a pill to feel bliss might be the way to go.

Interesting. Ya know, I've had this conversation with a number of people. Would being Forrest Gump make people happier in life? Having no clue about what's going on, other than what's in their small little world. No worries but what's happening at that very moment. Star and flag.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

Yes, I know. By me. Appearently, if you don't add some sort of comments to the initial post, your post gets axed...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Okay, well I know I had seen it in the last 48 hours or so, but I couldn't find it on the search. Carry on!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That was good.

But I think the soft-kill technique has been working just fine.

Information has been skewed and made confusing to mislead people on how simple it is sustain your health. Everything today is an itis, syndrome, disease or disorder. Come seek a professional who knows better. We're made to feel like it's out of our control.

Its almost like we don't even get a chance to be smart anymore. The elite have reached their quota. The money is on their side. Now they just need more drones.

After so many generations now, it has really set in. The opportunity to better oneself gets harder and harder each day with rising costs and a weakened state of mind. A lot of people just give up.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis
That was good.

But I think the soft-kill technique has been working just fine.

Information has been skewed and made confusing to mislead people on how simple it is sustain your health. Everything today is an itis, syndrome, disease or disorder. Come seek a professional who knows better. We're made to feel like it's out of our control.

Its almost like we don't even get a chance to be smart anymore. The elite have reached their quota. The money is on their side. Now they just need more drones.

After so many generations now, it has really set in. The opportunity to better oneself gets harder and harder each day with rising costs and a weakened state of mind. A lot of people just give up.

I agree. The idea of being self sufficient, has really gone out the door. It;s all about, "what's in it for me?", mentality.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Or one of my favorites,

"What's it going to cost me?"
edit on 25-4-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

Your post of This has already been posted. has already been posted.

top topics

join