It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Big on Introductions, but wanted to Thank You ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well my two year ATS Anniversary is coming up in a few days and I have never introduced myself. So here goes....
I was brought up to always question the truth by a father who was way into the JFK conspriacy. We had a whole room in our house (my father's man cave) dedicated to JFK. Everytime we drove through Dallas growing up we would have to stop and stand on the Grassy Knoll and look at the Book Depository. It was real fun for teenagers standing out in the hot sun (my brother and I) while my father relives the day his whole world changed. I appreciate it now although I've got to say questioning authority hasn't always ended well for me. Live and learn I guess.
I was so excited when I found this site and have been hooked ever since. When all those DDoS (?) attacks happened a few weeks ago and I couldn't check in I was so bummed. I was forced to look at headlines on other sites. Ahhhhh! All I have to say is I missed ya'll and have much respect for the people here. This site conducts itself in a professional manner and has healthy debates. I couldn't believe some of the posts I read on the other sites. So thank you ATS, thanks for being professional. Owners and members here are top notch.
Love ya all,
Heather

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi Parksh, good to meet ya. I'm still a rook here at ATS but I feel the same about the site. I come hear first whenever I hear breaking news and most often, I actually get that breaking news here first. And I too appreciate the way the mods run things here keeping things in order.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Thanks, this is always my first stop too. I was shocked really. Mods do an awesome job here. I really have enjoyed all your threads on Dangerous Gas Theory, awesome job as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of people out there that monitor this site without commenting unless they see something worth commenting on. Glad to meet you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks, RickyMouse glad to meet you as well. Your site name always makes me smile.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I think there are a lot of people out there that monitor this site without commenting unless they see something worth commenting on. Glad to meet you.

That was me once upon a time.

Now i wish i kept my fat trap shut.
(just kidding ats I have been taking my prescriptions)

top topics

join