It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Canadians Really That Stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
... literally saw a light sword in my hand, ...

You literally saw a light sword in your hand? Where did you get it and what did you do with it?

Imagine the money you could get selling something like that to a person like George Lucas.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Well it is from soul. Thats what I always thought, had dreams of it before when pulled into a cave years ago, it couldn't cut but blocked infinitely and was a wake up sword. In the end after 2 1/2 months of these dreams and being pulled to sleep at odd times, even having my teenage son describe a man he saw in my room that resembled one of the men in that cave, someone darkish, I was rescued by Michael in my dream and it never happened again. The first experience was maybe 8 or so years ago, and this one was 3 - 4 roughly.

So, when this happened, years later, and it was unexpected, I pressume that was my soul sword. And when I say literally, I tried to express the sense of stepping into something because it was like a window opening and I wasn't myself when this occurred and then was myself when I turned around to look behind me.

But I sensed that this photo gave a doorway in to somehow access the energy of the children by whatever entities are involved with the Royal Families, or even directly by them if they are Draco themselves. Don't think we need a queen and also, think all those photos should be removed from the schools for they endanger the children. And believe that the elite families have enough esoteric knowlege themselves that they keep from us to know this.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You appear to have no clue as to what I was trying to say given your typical response full of new age mysticism BS.

Stating you "literally" had a light sword in your hand means that you actually held a real physical light sword in your hand.

It does not mean that you imagined you held some metaphorical sword.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mods, can i please make a thread called "Are Americans really this stupid?" containing only information on 9/11

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Mods, can i please make a thread called "Are Americans really this stupid?" containing only information on 9/11
Only if the source info comes from an American. But...we're better than that, right? We're nice, eh!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Telos

Arthur Topham who is he? One minute he says he lives in Canada, and then further on he says "We in Britain". Is he schizophrenic?

I think there is a missing comma. I read it as "We, in Britain have blah..."

2nd.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

I did, in spirit shifting out, can't explain, but I felt the sword, and am a female, and though believe strongly in serve and protect, and felt very strongly had to protect the children, didn't understand, and it was a very strong, more real than real moment. But the Light Beings, the Good Family/Angels are like Trees and we're in a school, like seeds trying to grow up?

And its not New Age, I don't follow any credo at all, save that I was raised Catholic for a number of years in a split athiest/religious family, then left, and follow my own personal experiences.

I've also been shown cosmic arrest team several times, with me on it. Tall angel ets in blue uniforms sailing in and the first ones on the list are UK, Royal Family and Rotchilds. Theyre the slavers running this world.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I apologize, it isn't new age mysticism BS but merely unadulterated mysticism BS combined with a belief in the unsubstantiated claims that the UK Royal Family is both part of some reptilian race and in league with the Rothschilds.

By the way, you might want to ask your children how to correctly punctuate a sentence. I suspect that they may have a better knowledge of that than you appear to have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join