It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Canadians Really That Stupid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Arthur Topham is a very controversial canaidan conspiracy guy and I've followed his (mostly) rants for quite a while now. From his formaly charges on hate speech against jewish people (I'd say zionists) to the last blow off the steam on the queen of England and Canada's being part of Commonwealth.

'I am referring here to what in Canadian legal jurisprudence is referred to as the “Crown”. In Black’s Law Dictionary the term “Crown” is referred to as “the sovereign power in a monarchy, especially in relation to the punishment of crimes.” To be even more specific the “Crown” is the representative in England of the Rothschild banking cartel that owns and controls the independent state known as the “City of London” and whose public representative is Regina or what Canadians think of as the “Queen of England”.

Now in jolly ol’ England where they have had kings and queens for thousands of years one can easily imagine that their legal system would have the right to use that term and to employ it in any manner they so desire. There is also a Latin term used in English law which is “Regina” and according to Black’s Law Dictionary it means, simply, “the queen”. Again, fine and dandy for all those who live in Great Britain and wish to be ruled under such conditions.

But I don’t live in England. I live in what is purported to be the sovereign country known as Canada.'

It is outrageous and primitive beyond words that we in Britain still have a head of state selected by bloodline hierarchy from a family of parasites, paedophiles and Satanists who live off the people while treating them like slaves; but in Canada thousands of miles away? In Australia and New Zealand on the other side of the world?

What are you doing??

The Commonwealth: a group of nations all over the world who were colonised, exploited and subjugated by the bloodline criminals of the 'British Empire' and many still today have the symbol of their slaveowners as head of state. I think they call it the Stockholm syndrome('feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor').

Link for more: www.radicalpress.com...

I don't really sympathize with radicalism but I enjoyed reading Topham because I've always admired people who speak their mind, despite political "incorrectness". As he puts it: “There’s no such thing as ‘Hate Speech.’
You either have FREE speech or you don’t – it’s that simple.”

Anyway is an interesting read. I would suggest also one article on the Freedom Of Speech that you can find on the same link I've posted.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Crown does not really have much per se anymore.... but yeah, we still have them as leeches.

But How does that make Canadians stupid? Should we assassinate her? i don''t feel like i'm under a monarchy.

Its just a figurehead that is slowly losing its power.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Crown does not really have much per se anymore.... but yeah, we still have them as leeches.

But How does that make Canadians stupid? Should we assassinate her? i don''t feel like i'm under a monarchy.

Its just a figurehead that is slowly losing its power.

He's mostly referring to the notion of "Crown" and especially to the contradiction on the legal terminology. I don't mean it in a bad way but did you read the whole thing?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

We stayed out of Iraq...you tell me.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OP,

The title of this thread speaks volumes about your own intelligence.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Since the term is "stupid Canadians" in the title of the OP. I would like to see what it is that justifies that wordism.
I hope its not just flag whoring

That said re Crown land I read the queen is a major land owner in the states and also that through the Bank of england and the "City of London" and her RELATIVES and DECENDANTS ( Most presidants and people like Colon Powel and Condoleza ricin ) she still owns and controls most, haha, really all of the US too..

At least in Canada we know where she stands and Guess what?
IN CANADA WE OWN THE CENTRAL BANK

the US does Illegally does not

In order to sink Canadian banks they had to bribe the government to borrown from the international banks when we don't ever need to and they conned the banks into investing in things US
( for exampr RBC was on the top tewnty list of TARP recipients paid for of course by the american tax payers. )

*sigh* stupid is as stupid does

edit on 25-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Since the term is "stupid Canadians" in the title of the OP. I would like to see what it is that justifies that wordism.

Not my title. Just used the same one as in the original article. I'm canadian too.

I hope its not just flag whoring

Jokes aside, I couldn't care less.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well we gave Harper his majority so I guess so.

Liz is merely a figurehead here. No power over our government. The Governor General is her appointed representative but is mostly ceremonial. As to the Commonwealth you'll find a vast majority of Canadians are pro.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Apparently so ...

Canadians still have the queen on their money ...
Still have highways with the 'crown' symbol ..
Coins with the queens head ..
When you go to court ... you're charged with you vs. the 'crown' ..
All the damn roads are names after some member of the queen's family ..margaret, ann, elizabeth, phillip, whatever ..princess this road, price that park ..

sickening .. and you call yourself an independent country ..

Every dollar you pay on the ridiculously high taxes .. a portion of it is sent to the 'queen' ... yes it is!

Excuse me while i barf ..

Ok .. so looks like Canada is definitely the queen's bitch ...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
All jokes aside, don't just the masses based on 1 spoiled egg..... Wait..... That happens to the American's everyday.... I reject my last statement..... But will not call names... That's just childish

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

fair enough Telos
and thank you for addressing my post with smileys

I think TV is stupid and Canadians have TVs,

Where I am on Georgian Bay at this time we have certain rights about Crown land use, which is much better for a local then the rest of this area which is park

You don't even fart in the park

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Telos

fair enough Telos
and thank you for addressing my post with smileys

Have no reason to be rude to my fellow countryman.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Canada has always been a state of the commonwealth, we never fought for Independence day. We fought for the crown against people who were rebelling, (The United States).

Sorry, unless the guy is a Metis or Iroquois Indian, his ideas of the sovereign state of Kanata are delusional.

edit on 25-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Arthur Topham who is he? One minute he says he lives in Canada, and then further on he says "We in Britain". Is he schizophrenic?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by junglimogli

Ok .. so looks like Canada is definitely the queen's bitch ...

Better than being Wall St.'s bitch.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Telos

Arthur Topham who is he? One minute he says he lives in Canada, and then further on he says "We in Britain". Is he schizophrenic?

Don't read only the excerpt but the whole thing in the link I've provided.

Originally posted by TFCJay
OP,

The title of this thread speaks volumes about your own intelligence.

Thanks for the insult. The lack of reading the whole thread speaks volume about your lack of intelligence. My condolences.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

We're supposed to dump our commonwealth status because some dumbass who goes by the name Arthur Topham hates the idea of having to go up against the "crown" in court to defend himself against the hate crimes that he's been charged with by the RCMP ?

I only see one stupid Canadian here.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I saw the title and came to defend my country!!

But it seems like the troops are already here...

Fear not boys... I'll contact the west Edmonton mall and see if we can borrow the submarine!!

To war!

edit on 25-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't think I can take anyone seriously who would host on their site the piece of tripe that is "The Biological Jew" by Eustace Mullins. A tract that equates Jews to some parasitic organism.

The op-ed piece by Topham comes across as an attempt to brand the Canadian judicial system as illegitimate and portray himself to be some sort of martyr as a result.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I agree with you entirely and the article.

When I was waiting for a school planning meeting for my youngest son who has apraxia to detemine his services (he had occupational therapist, speech therapy and modified program with aid). Anyway, while waiting a class was moving through the halls on the way to the library or gymn or computer room. And suddenly my spider senses went on full alert. I suddenly knew I had to protect the children, that they were in danger and literally saw a light sword in my hand, though it was like stepping into a different room or more awareness of what was around me for this one vanished. The danger was coming from behind me. I turned around and there was the Queens mug shot on the wall.

That was an extremely informative moment in my life..
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join