It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Confusion and inconsistencies': How US plans to distract public from real truth about Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The initial questions about the Boston bombing are behind us, but former FBI employee Sibel Edmonds believes

the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secret agenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

The United States is having to quickly wake up to the possibility that Chechens are not the 'freedom fighters' Western media has been categorizing them as, especially when it came to the Republic's relationship to Russia. But even the newly formed perceptions may not be enough when it comes to investigating the motives and planning behind the Boston bombing, according to Edmonds, who is also a founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition.

With the dust somewhat settled after the capture of the younger suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Edmonds believes there will only be more unanswered questions in an investigation already plagued by obvious inconsistencies and falsities, which she recounts at length.

Read more at
on.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

I've only seen two Chechens who possibly went rogue in this country. One is still innocent until proven guilty. Not saying they are angels or demons, but I wouldn't call the rest 99.999% of them bad.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
MSM is now reporting that several agencies claim that Dzhokhar was unarmed in the boat at the time of his capture...doesn't quite fit the original story of a gunfire exchange and that he "probably shot himself in the mouth"...this story just keeps getting stranger and stranger....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zoyd23
MSM is now reporting that several agencies claim that Dzhokhar was unarmed in the boat at the time of his capture...doesn't quite fit the original story of a gunfire exchange and that he "probably shot himself in the mouth"...this story just keeps getting stranger and stranger....

It will takes months for the truth to come out, if it ever does. Last I heard he tried to slice his own throat, so just goes to show ya.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Real truth about Boston? Never let a crisis go to waste. This event seems like justification to use drones to kill US citizens on US soil....if the terrorist goes into your house, they'll use a drone to blow up you and your family, just like they do in Pakistan, Somalia, etc...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Real truth about Boston? Never let a crisis go to waste. This event seems like justification to use drones to kill US citizens on US soil....if the terrorist goes into your house, they'll use a drone to blow up you and your family, just like they do in Pakistan, Somalia, etc...

I would suggest that the first time this happens, there would be total outrage and protests on the street!!

Or would people agree that it was justified in the fight against terrorism? I certainly think the right wingers on Fox News would support that stance.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've never understood why this president gets a pass from the media about the use of drones. The guy even said he personally overseas the kill list, but no one cares.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
she is right in almost every detail in my opinion, the U.S. government will just put out facts that contradict each other.
and did anyone else see her little smirk when the interviewer asked if this was linked to Al-Qaeda or not? i thought that was pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I've never understood why this president gets a pass from the media about the use of drones. The guy even said he personally overseas the kill list, but no one cares.

The two parties are supposed to play off of each other, that's how it works. Pretend to be at odds with one another while you pursue the same goals.

Two sides to the same coin, two wings of the same bird flying into the ground, two faces from the same liar, etc.

edit on 25-4-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by guymontag

Originally posted by Covertblack

The two parties are supposed to play off of each other, that's how it works. Pretend to be at odds with one another while you pursue the same goals.

Two sides to the same coin, two wings of the same bird flying into the ground, two faces from the same liar, etc.

edit on 25-4-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

I get that part, but what about the media? I know that is left/right too, but even the right side doesn't say too much about it.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

top topics

join