It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing Suspect Discussed Attacking Times Square After Marathon while in custody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
LINk

Since someone swooped in and Mirandized him we may never know the full plan of what they intended to do but they had explosives on them when they tried to escape. Could they have been meeting someone there? Remember there was talk they wanted to go 'party' in New York. Police ruled it out but the living brother said something different...

Police said they did not believe the trip was to carry out additional attacks. But Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has subsequently told investigators that he and his brother discussed the idea of exploding the rest of their bombs in Times Square, NBC 4 New York reported.

I guess we will never know since that judge showed up and he was singing like a bird. This is the problem with Mirandizing him. Since the city was shut down and the rights of citizens were trampled, why is the FBI/DHS so worried about this guy not talking? Because they dropped the ball and someone needs to be held accountable.

"I'm on a boat"....
edit on 25-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have a question about immigration. I'd ask Hopechest but I haven't seen her around the site yet today.

Now, the youngest man was nationalized as a citizen of the US in September of 2012. Isn't there a time period, in which this status can be revoked? His citizenship?

Thanks in advance if you know the answer to my question.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah, right...he also said he whacked JFK, Martin Luther King and knew where the body of Jimmy Hoffa was buried, although Hoffa wasnt one of his.....

I will be overly suprised if this young man makes it out of the hospital without being inside of a black bag...he knows too much.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Yeah, right...he also said he whacked JFK, Martin Luther King and knew where the body of Jimmy Hoffa was buried, although Hoffa wasnt one of his.....

I will be overly suprised if this young man makes it out of the hospital without being inside of a black bag...he knows too much.

i concur, they can make up whatever claims they want, the farce of a justice system and government is outlandish,

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Another BS story .... thats all it is... a scare tactic... nothing more.. keep up the hype

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Yes, with the NDAA signed into law in 2011 but there is a part 2. There is a current law being pushed called the EEA or Enemy Expatriation Act.

Link

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Couldn't he not speak from a "shot in the throat"

link   
Don't you guys know? They where working together with Iran and North Korea

link   
The fact is he was talking and then stopped when Mirandized. Please read the whole post. My point here is he was talking.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Couldn't he not speak from a "shot in the throat"

Noooooo, they changed the story today...

Now he's not shot, beacuse there was no weapon recovered from the scene.

He did it with a KNIFE !!!!!!!

He has a knife wound to the throat they say now...

However, they say he put up a fight before arrested, and there was a brief gun battle....with what gun??

Or maybe his knife could fire bullets ??'

The only thing he didnt use in the gun fight was Darth vaders light sabre and Indiana Jones's bullwhip..!!

Christ i just wish everyone would start to sing from the same sheet...
edit on 25-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Bloomberg currently making a statement on this.

He has confirmed that the actors were planning to use the remaining explosives in Times Square.

No doubt, they would have then moved on to a Tour taking in most major U.S cities.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I am starting to doubt the official story.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Maybe this is how we get Russia on board with us to take care of these guys?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

No according to CNN they are sleeper agents of Russia

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
According the Bloomberg, they had one pressure cooker and 5 pipe bombs. Enough to kill a few more people. Sounds correct as that is what was used on the LEO's in the street battle.

new topics

top topics

join