It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JackReyes

You and many of your ilk give the impression, that, rather than understanding, and appreciating the great sacrifice they made for your love, by allowing Satan and his children, to put an innocent and perfect man to death, you accuse of him, while he committed no sin. Just as his son was accused.

Indeed, God, if he exists, IS a sinner, and was from the very beginning. If Jesus was put to death, it was because GOD judged him, and decided it was necessary.

To the contrary there is no sin in God, as there was no sin found in his son:

(Deuteronomy 32:4) . . .The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; Righteous and upright is he.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In the Old Testament, God admits is work is NOT good, in Geneisis, and then he "sinned" by fracturing Adam's being, taking a part of him out of himself, and introducing "unwholiness".

He has lied, lamented, feared, threatened, been angered, made jealous, made wrathful, was capricious, repentant and was reasoned and bargained with. The anthropomorphic God of the Bible IS NOT perfect, and neither was Jesus.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

In the Old Testament, God admits is work is NOT good, in Geneisis, and then he "sinned" by fracturing Adam's being, taking a part of him out of himself, and introducing "unwholiness".

He has lied, lamented, feared, threatened, been angered, made jealous, made wrathful, was capricious, repentant and was reasoned and bargained with. The anthropomorphic God of the Bible IS NOT perfect, and neither was Jesus.

Are you referring to this, as you have no quote to back up what you say, I will do it:

(Genesis 1:31) After that God saw everything he had made, and look! it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.

Oh, you meant "very good." Not "not good." I mean if you wanted to be truthful.

Never has Jehovah lied.

Of course, your god, the god of the world, Satan is a liar and the father of the lie, but you confuse the two for some reason, one that you know:

(John 8:44) You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

When you say the Bible is not perfect, it is because it refutes everything you think and say. Is that not so?
edit on 1-5-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

(Hebrews 6:18) 18 in order that through two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie. . .

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

(Hebrews 6:18) 18 in order that through two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie. . .

HaHa! I thought "nothing is impossible" for the LORD your God.

Yahweh has all 400 of his holy prophets lie to King Ahab so God can get this king killed in battle:

"Then the king of Israel gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men, and said to them, “Shall I go against Ramoth-gilead to battle or shall I refrain?” And they said, “Go up, for the Lord will give it into the hand of the king.” (1 Kings 22: 6)

Divine Lie 5
God will lie to anyone He doesn't like so God can have a excuse to kill them:

"And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel." (Ezekiel 14: 9)

12 Divine Lies

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. 1 Kings 22:23
>Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets. 2 Chronicles 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people. Jeremiah 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jeremiah 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet. Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well, learn something.

It is impossible for God to lie. Even if you thought it was not.

That is because you have not come to know who Jehovah is.

He is a God of justice and mercy, and love and wisdom.

Unlike human governments that are corrupt are routinely lie, even police, they think it is normal and good to lie. And while they enforce laws, they themselves ignore them and defy them, God is not like that.

He stipulates all the moral laws of the universe and then enforces them. He begins with himself. That is, God will not break any law that he commands you not to break. Unlike a police office who will break the speed limit, even if he will ticket you for doing so.

A police officer may throw you in jail for committing murder, while he himself may commit murder. Governments may commit genocide but condemn murder.

God is not like that. He condemns all badness, and makes law. And he is the very first person to live up to them.

He is not like anyone you have ever got to know.

Too bad you don't get to know him.

Trust me, you won't find anything else that will replace his justice and love.

Not on earth, and among corrupt humans and governments.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
'Cause it’s spring and those with evil plans have been dormant but become active as the natural rejuvenation cycle begins.
There is something else that is common to these events to individuals possessed of paranoid schizophrenia, however..
a reply to: Kang69

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: CIAGypsy

whoever our government works for. I think the Windsors are up on that list, and Rothchilds. Vatican? But there are many don't know the names of. And when we use words like satanists, that to me is a lower brow form (in their opinion) of what they think they are, which is more dark gnostic sumar type stuff. But I treat the word satanist as a modern expression for the same idea.

Do you know the Windsors or the Rothschilds? If not...how do you know they are Satanists?

Last I knew, our government works for the people of the United States...or occasionally themselves (said tongue-in-cheek).

Pretty much see this as the same message as found in: Deuteronomy 28:53-57

The sensitive woman, so gentle and sensitive her foot bruises on the ground? Sounds a royal tootsie to me, not a sensitive heart, and what, she cannabilizes her own family?

As in the song, rich man poor man, prince or pauper, beautiful daughters and wives, blow away dandelion, apparently gains wisdom from this. Hmmmm.

Why are the powerful elite doing this?

My theory is simple: taking the lives of innocents and drinking the blood of innocents, brings about a terrible possession and brings earth down in frequency, so that they have access and can portal in. The beast possesion, gives them dark arcaic knowledge, so they can earn their dark wings and become dark demigods, in their minds, provided they're not lied to and really there is no dark side promotions but you lose your light and love, and harm others, you become their food for a long time, under their thumbs, for a long time, and they like to hurt people.

Please explain to me how it is logical to take a song or a bible verse and asccribe those stories to a group of people who are currently alive which you do not personally know and do not have any evidence to show they have done these alleged deeds?

The Good Queen herself is estimated to be worth a little over $500 Million. That barely puts her halfway towards the Billionaires club. Speaking of, there are over 1800 Billionaires in the world...many of them with far more power than the Windsors. I can't say I've ever seen the Queen...or any Windsor...drinking blood, other that perhaps the occasional rare steak.

In the gnostic, it involves the true meaning of Is Ra El, those who are waking up, going within, uniting their hemispheres and the royal wedding/eye of Horus, regions and functions in the brain.

If people start to wake up, start to become one with their Higher Self, and do the work here, they came to do, they won't be able to fulfill their contract obligations in handing over souls to their overlords, AND they won't have their cushy spots of luxury via slaves. Also their ego doesnt want us to exceed them.

How do you keep people in lower frequency then? You ritually murder and enslave everyone. Everything is a sacrifice, from programming, to poverty, to slave jobs, to wars, and pollution, and radiation, cancer, and they pour all of that down the grid lines of earth to try and keep earth low on the totem pole. that clouds judgements of people.

Interesting...in the many decades that I have been taught, studied, and collaborated in esoteric knowledge & practice, I've never seen 'keep the poor man down' as any method to raise your own personal power or spiritual evolution. In fact, it pretty much flies in the face of true wisdom.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join