It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
I was expecting an accidental nuclear war on April 19, it didn't happen as you know. Perhaps May1? Things are still on a hair trigger over there.

Nuke attacks and nationwide martial law in May a possibility?

I'm not as concerned about the actual date on this as I am of the possibility of it happening, period! Dates can always be changed to fit an agenda. As can the "boogey man" behind the 8-Ball......

We are in the crosshairs for their END GAME. Be vigilant and pray.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So why are these fantastical Satannic, demon-summoning cults northern hemisphere-centric?

You know, just pointing out the obvious because everyone seems to be forgetting there is another half of the planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wow...interesting thread I think you are on to something, while reading I thought of the gulf oil spill that happened on the 20th of April 2011, forgive me if I get the year wrong, but it was definitely in April.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by Kang69

This is going to sound like a joke or the ultimate conspiracy theory but has anyone else seen evidence or thought that this might be hell and that Earth has been ruled for as long as we can remember by the elite Satan worshippers?

I am not a religious person but I have seen indications of this...

You should read holographic universe by Talbot.
www.amazon.com...

If hell does exists its a battleground called earth where the true self is tested to overcome illusion.
edit on 27/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is really interesting to say the least. Like previously said there was a post about a facebook page about a nuke to go off in California. The strange thing for me is that before reading this post I stumbled across this:

www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.co.uk...

I don't know if whomever wrote it is credible or not but certainly leads to speculation with all that's been said and has been going on.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is on my front page of google news tonight, 29th April. See if you notice a common thread through

Syrian prime minister survives Damascus bombing, six die
Reuters - ‎1 hour ago‎
By Dominic Evans. BEIRUT | Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41am EDT. BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halki survived a bomb attack on his convoy in Damascus on Monday, state media and activists said, as rebels struck in the heart of President ...

Vancouver Sun
Boston Marathon bombing suspect may have known Canadian jihadist
National Post - ‎6 hours ago‎
Chilling parallels between the short and bloody lives of Tamerlan Tsarnaev and William Plotnikov. Both men were children of the former Soviet Union who moved to the West as teenagers but never settled.

RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
Dozens hurt in blast at Prague film school
CNN - ‎16 minutes ago‎

(CNN) -- An explosion ripped through a film and TV school building in the Czech capital of Prague while classes were in session Monday morning, injuring dozens of people and prompting evacuations of nearby buildings, city fire officials said.

ABC News
3 Killed in French Building Collapse After Blast
ABC News - ‎15 hours ago‎

A possible gas explosion ripped off the side of a five-story residential building in France's Champagne country on Sunday, killing at least three people and injuring 14 others, officials said.

AFP
Benghazi explosion damages police station
CNN International - ‎Apr 27, 2013‎

(CNN) -- An explosion outside a police station in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on Saturday morning caused severe damage to the building, said the state news agency, LANA.

Out of 30 stories, 5 about people dying in blasts. The last one is even 2 days old. Sure this stuff happens around the world all the time and it is just a coincidence, but is it a coincidence that the msm is reporting on it so much? There was one on earlier about the woman who died in a fire in Bangladesh before she could be rescued from the collapsed factory.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
reply to post by Kang69

Yahweh also required human sacrifice, Jesus not being the first or the last.

I don't know who this Yahweh is, but I don't think Jesus was required to take orders from him.

Jesus was also not a human. (At the same time, he was perhaps the only example of what a real human being should be like - but he was so far beyond and above 'human' that it's an insult to call him human)

On a more serious note, the Creator of the Universe has never required any human or animal sacrifice. The point of an animal sacrifice was that you show that you really care about the Hand that Created You more than something really precious and important to you. There was never any requirement for such a sacrifice.

Could you please elaborate on how and where any true Deity ever 'required' a 'human sacrifice', how you arrived at this conclusion, and why you wrote it, please? To me, that's a ludicrous statement. Why would Omnipotent Deity require any sacrifice, when he could simply zap anyone he wants at any point?

All He wants is that people would love each other and help each other evolve through the spiritual ladder so they could join him again. He doesn't want people to 'sacrifice' each other, and besides, that would be against the Law anyway. How do you kill someone without breaking the Law? You can't. No one has a right to 'sacrifice' anyone else, except themselves.

I think what you mean is that you have read from some twisted text that in some ancient scriptures it would say that the Omnipotent Father would require something like a 'human sacrifice'.. but why use the word "Yahweh" anyway? What does that prove, why did you choose to use that particular word? I know what it means (as anyone who has seen the Indiana Jones-movies should), but as far as the content of your post, it's irrelevant.

Jesus wasn't any 'required sacrifice' - he came here to tell us the truth, he was a cosmic messenger. It was NOT the Universe's will that we would TORTURE HIM TO DEATH. But it was also a destiny that he couldn't avoid, if he wanted to get his message across. If he had fleed, no one would have believed he was serious about what he said. Same goes for protecting himself or teleporting himself to a better planet / base ship / astral projecting to safety. He had to go through whatever the barbarian idiots wanted to do to him, in order to save them from their decadence by giving them a message that should have lifted them all from the mud towards real humanity and a wonderful future.

Of course, instead of that happening, people of this planet simply started worshipping his murder-weapon as something holy, discarded, distorted and misinterpreted his teachings, and started using parts of them as dead phrases that even the priests do not understand anymore, all the while worshipping weird ideals about him having somehow magically absolved our sins, so that we have no responsibility or consequences for our actions, and that people don't have to read what he said, they only have to WORSHIP him on a pedestal, and BELIEVE in him, and that somehow is enough. If they do that, they can be whatever jerks they want to other people, and do all kinds of crimes (a christian soldier - that's like saying murdering is ok, as long as you have some weird belief in you - but that's not what The Cosmic Messenger said at all!)

Waiting for your elaboration and explanation..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My friend and I were just discussing this topic the other day and both of us are completely convinced that the elites do in fact commit this time frame to human sacrifice. This does in fact go way back to Baal ( another embodiment of Satan) It is very hard to prove completely, because tragedies , murders, outbreaks of mass violence seem to happen on the daily now.. That being said the sheer volume of events involving mass violence and loss of life at the end of April is staggering. The history behind this is evident for all to see, that there almost indefinitely is something strange going on around this time.
Skeptics may dispute this, touching upon the point I mentioned earlier above in this post surrounding the seeming daily occurrence of violence. However here is just small sample of things that have coincided with this time frame that will raise some serious eyebrows

April 19th, 1993 ~ Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
•April 19, 1995 ~ the Bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City ~ 168 people killed.
•April 20th, 1999 ~ Columbine High School Massacre ~ 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
•April 16th, 2007 ~ Virginia Tech Massacre ~ 32 killed; 17 injured.
•April 16th, 2013 ~ Boston Marathon Explosions ~ 3 killed; 107 injured.
•April 18th, 2013 ~ Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas ~ 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on
•April 16th 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).

This is just a theory, albeit a theory many others believe along with me, and many others are waking up to. The elites of our world perpetuate events of mass killings upon the public through various means ( MK Ultra mind controlled slaves who become patsy's probably being the most common) and they do this to hold up their end of the bargain with Satan who requires it. They are involved in human sacrifice simply because Satan demands it, like he always has ( this is why God would send the Israelites into nations like Canaan to wipe them out, because they were serving the devil and sacrificing their own children to Baal) to keep control of their power given them by Satan in exchange for their worship and obedience to him.
This is some really twisted stuff. My prayers are that you would all stay safe, and lean on Jesus Christ in this time where the world is spiraling out of control into chaos fast.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
sp.yimg.com...

Seems this time of the year is all about ritual sacrifice. lambs aren't the only white babes, 500 000 baby seals have to go apparently because evil walks the earth. And we pay it big salaries, pensions and dental instead of chain it to wall like Spook in the wizard of id, which is what I'd do to it in all its guises.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
April 25, ANZAC day, the day Australia commemorates all it's war fallen. The day Australian and New Zealand cannon fodder landed on the shores of Gallipoly, oops the "wrong" beach, as directed by the British elite, only to get slaughtered by the thousands.

edit on 18/4/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

How do you come up with that fantastic stretch of logic? I truly don't understand...

Do you realize how many religions there have been since the beginning of time? Do you realize how many of them have rituals surrounding the spring equinox and time of year? Do you realize how many of them sacrificed [fill in the blank here] during ALL times of the year, and....gasp....had nothing whatsoever to do with whatever you deem 'Satanic'?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Because I wasn't there in that time, at least in my memory banks,though did have a very ancient past life memory, but not regarding myths of old, more about when slavers took out mars and earth and killed humans. So I can't know for sure that there was this wonderful shamanic, taoistic meaning that just got perverted by power hungry elites along the way. That would be speculation. But I do think that sometimes, that the dark dates, Valentines, Christmas, Halloween, May Day are all based on something far better, not what is twisted around in their rule by fear methods, divide and conquer methods.

But knowing what they are, who they are, whats going on, isn't too hard. 1. It takes simply looking at this world and knowing there is no mistake going on, what should be paradise, a unique and beautiful planet filled with babes who are born loving, and look whats happening. All you got to do is pull the curtain back on the withered up, tiny tot slaver behind the curtain. Figuratively speaking all roads lead to rome.

Then comes the information given, over time, and when you search, the threats and the big boots on the walls and more things that won't be talked about.

Baby seals are white lambs, and they're being ritually murdered. But they're not the only ones.

Based on my own research and as posted, information and intimidation, came up with the ballet of the roses, for example, at this time of the year.

Now, its pure speculation, for example, when you see all the rodeo's and all the festivals at this time, and there is beautiful little girl playing in the garden center with the fountains and she's dressed in a pink tutu, like dress up, like she's in a play, maybe. All I can do is hope and pray for her and all others. Only I ask specifically that some of those greys up there take the whole group and annaly probe them until they all run for their lives and never harm anyone again.

Otherwise, I wait for strong groups of citizens to finally wake up, and always Serve and Protect the children.

The way you question what I write makes me think you're either very niave, haven't really examined the world lately, added things up, Or you're covering for this.

If I get the chance, I'll be narding every single one of them. Anyone of them that has ever harmed one hair on another person or child. Can't wait till they're all walking with a limp because might doesnt make right, right is always might when you graduate this world.

Balls of Steel - The Ultimate Nutshot

edit on 30-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

The way you question what I write makes me think you're either very niave, haven't really examined the world lately, added things up, Or you're covering for this.

Apologies but your post didn't make much sense.... Who and why do you think someone is 'ritually slaughtering baby seals [lambs]' and what does that have to do with the topic?

Lastly, the quote I captured above from you shows your proclivity to entrench yourself in your position and not be open to other opinions... In your perspective, I'm either ignorant, buried my head in the sand, or part of your alleged evil cabal.

I know it might perhaps undermine your entire sense of Self....but perhaps you are simply wrong?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

whoever our government works for. I think the Windsors are up on that list, and Rothchilds. Vatican? But there are many don't know the names of. And when we use words like satanists, that to me is a lower brow form (in their opinion) of what they think they are, which is more dark gnostic sumar type stuff. But I treat the word satanist as a modern expression for the same idea.

More examples:

Rolling Stones - Dandelion (stereo)

Pretty much see this as the same message as found in: Deuteronomy 28:53-57

The sensitive woman, so gentle and sensitive her foot bruises on the ground? Sounds a royal tootsie to me, not a sensitive heart, and what, she cannabilizes her own family?

As in the song, rich man poor man, prince or pauper, beautiful daughters and wives, blow away dandelion, apparently gains wisdom from this. Hmmmm.

Why are the powerful elite doing this?

My theory is simple: taking the lives of innocents and drinking the blood of innocents, brings about a terrible possession and brings earth down in frequency, so that they have access and can portal in. The beast possesion, gives them dark arcaic knowledge, so they can earn their dark wings and become dark demigods, in their minds, provided they're not lied to and really there is no dark side promotions but you lose your light and love, and harm others, you become their food for a long time, under their thumbs, for a long time, and they like to hurt people.

In the gnostic, it involves the true meaning of Is Ra El, those who are waking up, going within, uniting their hemispheres and the royal wedding/eye of Horus, regions and functions in the brain.

If people start to wake up, start to become one with their Higher Self, and do the work here, they came to do, they won't be able to fulfill their contract obligations in handing over souls to their overlords, AND they won't have their cushy spots of luxury via slaves. Also their ego doesnt want us to exceed them.

How do you keep people in lower frequency then? You ritually murder and enslave everyone. Everything is a sacrifice, from programming, to poverty, to slave jobs, to wars, and pollution, and radiation, cancer, and they pour all of that down the grid lines of earth to try and keep earth low on the totem pole. that clouds judgements of people.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
reply to post by Kang69

Yahweh also required human sacrifice, Jesus not being the first or the last.

Jehovah did not put Jesus to death. Actually corrupt evil humans did.

Jehovah was never involved in the human sacrifice of any other person either.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MissMegs

Your folks got frisky when they met at a fall mixer...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Jehovah did not put Jesus to death. Actually corrupt evil humans did.

Jesus dying was, supposedly, part of Jehovah's plan since the very beginning. Are you trying to tell me that Jesus wasn't supposed to die for out sins, according to Jehovah's plan?

Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast -- all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. (NIV)
Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God who died for the sins of the world (John 1:29). Jesus mission became clear to mankind only after He had been crucified on the cross. Yet the scriptures reveals in Revelations 13:8 that "the Lamb was slain from the creation of the world"
www.wordlibrary.co.uk...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Since the very beginning Jehovah foretold in Genesis 3:15 that the seed of the serpent would bruise the seed of the woman in the heel. That bruising was his death.

As you can see he foretold that Satan's children would put his child to death:

*** Bible Citations ***
(Genesis 3:15) And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

And he also foretold that they put him to death even though he did nothing wrong:

(Isaiah 53:3-7) . . .He was despised and was avoided by men, A man who was meant for pains and was familiar with sickness. It was as if his face were hidden from us. He was despised, and we held him as of no account.  4 Truly he himself carried our sicknesses, And he bore our pains. But we considered him as plagued, stricken by God and afflicted.  5 But he was pierced for our transgression; He was crushed for our errors. He bore the punishment for our peace, And because of his wounds we were healed.  6 Like sheep we have all wandered about, Each has turned his own way, And Jehovah has caused the error of us all to meet up with him.  7 He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth.

Jehovah allowed his son to be murdered by wicked and murderous men. Much as he has allowed many of his adopted children to be murdered by evil men.

In the end it will work to their glory and the glorifcation of humankind.

But to accuse him of doing anything wicked is wrong:

(James 1:13) . . .When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.

Even in Psalm 2 we are told who stood up against Jehovah's son:

(Psalm 2:2, 3) . . .The kings of the earth take their stand And high officials gather together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one.  

You and many of your ilk give the impression, that, rather than understanding, and appreciating the great sacrifice they made for your love, by allowing Satan and his children, to put an innocent and perfect man to death, you accuse of him, while he committed no sin. Just as his son was accused.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

You and many of your ilk give the impression, that, rather than understanding, and appreciating the great sacrifice they made for your love, by allowing Satan and his children, to put an innocent and perfect man to death, you accuse of him, while he committed no sin. Just as his son was accused.

Indeed, God, if he exists, IS a sinner, and was from the very beginning. If Jesus was put to death, it was because GOD judged him, and decided it was necessary.

1 (A Psalm of Asaph.) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissMegs
What does it mean when your birthday is may 1?

HaHa. My birthday is today, too! Happy birthday!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join