link   
beltane=easter
we make a big fire at easter

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
d00d...

May 5, 1862 = Cinco de Mayo
May 6, 1937 = Hindenburg disaster
May 7, 2000 = Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
May 7, 2009 = Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.

CONCLUSION: Cinco de Mayo (Day of the dead) required a blood sacrifice from the Hindenburg, because Vladmir Putin was elected, and Israel discovered Herod the Great's tomb!!!! It ALL makes sense now!
edit on 26-4-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Pick any 10-15 day period in any other month, and google how many "tragedies" have happened during that period. I would guess that you can find a comparable list in most months. Maybe not so much in Winter months though, as I'd guess people aren't as motivated when it's -20 degrees outside, compared to like 50-90 degrees Spring-Fall.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Kang69

Yahweh also required human sacrifice, Jesus not being the first or the last.

Kind of makes you wonder why the 'Almighty' God needs something so trifle such as a sacrifice. Can't he just snap his fingers and viola? It's almost like he has to obey a certain set of rules. Yes?

The God we know isn't really God. None of the ones of all religions are. They do follow a set of rules though not established by them but by a force everyone must follow. The All. From following the laws of the universe these beings seem like divine beings. They are not. We are just as powerful as they are. I can follow the rules too and so can you.

See.. if the god we know really was omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent then he'd be unidentifiable. His name would be 'nothing' because he is everything, including the LAW that these 'Gods' bow down to in order to achieve their wants for this universe. They obey the laws on the higher so they can rule on the lower.... Just exactly how high are these beings...?

I believe this is the underlying structure in which the current Illuminati operates. These group of people are trying to become divine. They want immortality, they also want control over mankind or at least a portion of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
There is a new series on History channel called Vikings. Last episode had a huge sacrifice theme that seemed pretty graphic with the scene at the end. I'm thinking it may not be a coincidence it aired last weekend.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I was expecting an accidental nuclear war on April 19, it didn't happen as you know. Perhaps May1? Things are still on a hair trigger over there.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Kang69

Yahweh also required human sacrifice, Jesus not being the first or the last.

Kind of makes you wonder why the 'Almighty' God needs something so trifle such as a sacrifice. Can't he just snap his fingers and viola? It's almost like he has to obey a certain set of rules. Yes?

The God we know isn't really God. None of the ones of all religions are. They do follow a set of rules though not established by them but by a force everyone must follow. The All. From following the laws of the universe these beings seem like divine beings. They are not. We are just as powerful as they are. I can follow the rules too and so can you.

See.. if the god we know really was omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent then he'd be unidentifiable. His name would be 'nothing' because he is everything, including the LAW that these 'Gods' bow down to in order to achieve their wants for this universe. They obey the laws on the higher so they can rule on the lower.... Just exactly how high are these beings...?

I believe this is the underlying structure in which the current Illuminati operates. These group of people are trying to become divine. They want immortality, they also want control over mankind or at least a portion of it.

This is gold content in my eyes. Mini-bosses acting as final bosses. Mastery of this LAW is what every living being should strive for as soon as they find themselves in the self-aware cycle of existence, particularly while they are in the material realms that seem to hasten the process.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Very good thread.

The Dandelion Song from the beatles, dandelions make you wise......their pacts to open portals for dark side access to earth, in exchange for secret wisdom to dominate others, how to lay seige to people's will and freedoms.

Here you can tell you're reading a code, mystery passage, for the sensitive woman isnt gentle of heart, buther foot cannot touch the ground without bruising, thus this is about royalty or ruling families.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

And this song says much the same thing:

The Rolling Stones - "Dandelion" (1967)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A death/rebirth cult that is celebrated around the time of the start of Summer, now where have I heard that before!.......

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That Mental Hospital burning in Moscow is another example of this ritualistic murder. And thus depicts elite cartel behind all of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
May all the energy of the innocents they unmercifully Slaughtered like the Demons they are, collect and rise up and cast them all Into an eternal hell where they have to endure every single horror they inflicted.

And may they Devour One another forever and forever.

I will never forgive what they've done to billions nor will I esteem them, I dont care What or Who they are.
edit on 26-4-2013 by ThreeBears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have my own theory on this phenomenon based on biology. The end of April signifies the beginning of spring, a time in which mammals become aggressive looking for mates. The same thing goes on in the male Homo Sapien.

You will find suicide is higher in the winter.

The cult of Baal is likely related to this natural biological clock mammals have of becoming aggressive after the winter.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
edit on 26-4-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Euthanasia at the strike of a match.......

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

ancientegypt.hypermart.net...

More info here explaining the link between the Cult of Bel, and Baal. There is definitely a link between Baal and Beltane whether or not these sacrifices claimed are actually to Baal or just coincidence is of course up for debate. The link between Baal and Bel though is pretty well established.

The Bel Tane being the celebration of the Bull and the Age of Taurus etc. Bel being old English for bull. The symbol of Baal being the bull as well, Beltane being a way to mark the progression of the equinox which was much the same function that the Temple of Babel (the Gate of the Bull) was used for in Baal worship.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I want more threads like this S n F
almost everyone in here is contributing top notch material..

IMO there is no such thing as a coincidence, there is definitely a connection, and you are figuring out pieces to the puzzle. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Very weird,

Black ops 2 came out with their map pack on the 16th, one of the maps Alchatraz(The Zombie map) you need to feed 4 hell dogs that are coming out of a flamimg black hole thats shaped like a pentagram, and the dog is on fire, you feed him 6 zombies and he goes away, there are 4 dogs, once you feed all 4 you get hells retreiver, its a infinite throwing axe that comes back like a boomerang.

today i forgot but i saw on the news some hospital caught on fire somewhere and only 2 people were able to excape alive?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

This is going to sound like a joke or the ultimate conspiracy theory but has anyone else seen evidence or thought that this might be hell and that Earth has been ruled for as long as we can remember by the elite Satan worshippers?

I am not a religious person but I have seen indications of this...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Read William Guy Carrs book "Pawns in the Game". I actually haven't read it myself but apparently it goes over the monolithic conspiracy of Satanic bankers basically controlling countries through Central Banks.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting thread and the way every war monger wants to intervene into Syria causing more blood and death destruction just makes you think more on this topic they seem to be rushing it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join