It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Suspects' Mother: US Took My Kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Instead of condemning the actions of her sons and apologizing and further telling other children not to go the same path, she is counter attacking and talking rubbish. Wonder what is the psychology of these people who go the path of Islamic fanaticism.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Any mother would say that. THere could be a picture of her son with a t shirt on saying I bombed them and she still would deny it xD

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interestingly, when the "parents" initially came to the US with their two sons, they came to seek political asylum from a corrupt and oppressive nation. They got what they came for and apparently took full advantage of all the US has to offer and then moved right back home again leaving the US and their "kids" behind. I don't know all of the details of their timeline however, the parents LEFT the US under their own will after playing the asylum card. Why didn't they take the younger brother with them. He is only 19 now so I would assume he was a minor when they moved back to their oppressive motherland.

Strange case indeed and for her to have the audacity to say that the US took her kids is just nuts when they came to the US to seek a better life for their family in the first place. Sorry lady, but you kids appear to be nothing but cold blooded murderers who were clearly influenced by an individual or a group who simply hates the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Any mother would say that. THere could be a picture of her son with a t shirt on saying I bombed them and she still would deny it xD

No, not any mother would say that.

Of the past "tragedies" like mass-shootings, if the parents are still alive they don't publicly proclaim their son's innocence. It's usually a solemn acceptance, followed by a very clear -- "It is very hard to accept." approach to mourning.

I have no solid opinion on the matter, other than it being certainly 'unusual' as far as violent tragedies go, in recent history.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well . . . I can't speak for the mother's state of mind or any truth to her claims. However, the video of the "naked man" certainly does look like all of the pics and mugshots released of Tsarnaev. And, shortly after the "naked man" was said to be released . . . they did encounter and kill said suspect.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
She claims it was all paint and not blood. Maybe they should take her to see all the people who lost limbs in the blast, huh? Maybe we can arrange that little visit...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join