It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Suspects' Mother: US Took My Kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Boston Suspects' Mother: US Took My Kids

The mother of the Boston bombing suspects says she does not believe her sons carried out the marathon attacks and they were framed by the US authorities.

Speaking at a press conference, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, said that she regretted moving to the US and claimed "America took my kids away from me."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well this is interesting the mother of the Boston bombers is claiming that her sons have been set up by US authorities.

I personally believe they did do it and that her words are the words of a mother who is refusing to believe her sons were capable of such crimes but I am sure there are many on ATS who might see things differently.

Link
edit on 25-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think its highly likely based on the kind of things TPTB do in this world, that she is correct and its heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
All of the evidence seems to point to them, set up or not, but for the mother to say that the naked man in the video is her son?
Now that seems strange, considering how dead he looks in the picture thats doing the rounds...

I think there is more to this story than we will ever know about, too many things just dont seem quite right.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I just think they were a couple of nutcases who got an idea in there heads for some strange reason. Why kill and hurt innocent people?. I saw the mum on sky news and she obviously was be upset. But to blame the US for there actions is wrong in my book. They were being tracked before wernt they?. So they were obviously upto no good

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think its highly likely based on the kind of things TPTB do in this world, that she is correct and its heartbreaking.

Just as likely that a Mother refuses to see that her children could do anything wrong which happens all the time.

At this point we really need to see what facts\proof come out though I suspect their are a number of people on ATS that will refuse any explanation unless it meets what they have developed in their minds. I am not saying you specifically either.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Mother is not in denial - she is simply dis-honest. She helped greatly in the radicalization process, and participated in it with both 'kids.'

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
Mother is not in denial - she is simply dis-honest. She helped greatly in the radicalization process, and participated in it with both 'kids.'

Anything to back that up?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I'll tell you OP... I have no question in my mind that those two animals did this thing but I also feel for the mother. Everyone has a mother. Heck, even Manson and Dahmer had mothers at some point. They didn't just pop out of a lab somewhere, fully grown and ready to be evil.

What else is a Mother supposed to say or feel, is my thoughts? To think of it from her side? She has lost what were probably the most important things in her life. Why? Does it matter from her very narrow perspective? I'm thinking not...and she'll probably be in denial right through the second one's execution or life sentence...whichever he ends up with here. Hard to say since it's just starting down that road at this point.

Unless the mother was involved though (and no one I've heard even jokes about such a suggestion) then heck... There is only one human tragedy in HER particular world. Losing her two kids. It's easy to forget that part of any crime, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yes it's heartbreaking that these two 'kids' were intent on murdering as many people as possible and then went on a rampage armed to the teeth.

So heartbreaking.

Sooo damn heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
People who think the brothers are without a doubt the "Boston Bombers"....

.. you seem to know these two young men quite well, and you know pretty much everything about them. "They think this, they think that, they did this because".

Ya'll want to let the rest of us in on the dossier you guys are sourcing from?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by guymontag

Oh, for me? I just call it like I see it. Bombs went off.. these two were in the immediate vicinty and seen leaving it before anyone else could have known there was a reason to BE leaving it with all possible haste. They violently resisted ..to put it mildly..when chased and one went down fighting hard. Their background, as spewed from their own Jihadi thinking is on the record, apparently all over the place and from WELL before they bombed the marathon.

This is hardly another Oswald rising from obscurity to do some unthinkable deed that leaves people with a thousand questions of 'who..what...HUH?!'. The question here isn't 'are the signs all over the place for them doing it' but 'how were ALL these signs IGNORED as they obviously were', in my humble opinion.

No one can say 100% for guilt because our system of law in the United States quite rightly doesn't function that way. Jihadi Jr. will get his day in court and time in the system to make his case...such as it is. Then, the state can execute the sorry excuse for a human being. Either outright or by the installment plan of 1 day after another in Life without Parole. Either way amounts to a death sentence and I have no doubt that is his fate now.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I wonder if they will let her into the country wearing her tinfoil dress?
Makes you wonder if the parents had a hand in this as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm suspicious of the mother - but I won't falsely accuse her. I consider what she says, but I don't feel confident in trusting her word. With the evidence that has come to light about her character. (problems w/law) With some of the statements she's made. The first thing out of these two men's families mouth was - conspiracy. By all except the Uncle who still lives in America who states - radicalization. I do believe the father is now standing behind the radicalization theory to citing a mysterious handler called "Misha". Correct?

Suspicion does NOT equal guilt. It doesn't mean she had anything to do with the act her sons perpetrated. But the first thing out of these people's mouth, before their youngest son was even apprehended was "set-up"! How much of that was fed to them by their own kids? "Hey, ma, pa - if anything ever happens - just remember... we were set up. Just like all Muslims with 911..."

I don't know. Just trying to see the forest through the trees.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by guymontag
People who think the brothers are without a doubt the "Boston Bombers"....

.. you seem to know these two young men quite well, and you know pretty much everything about them. "They think this, they think that, they did this because".

Ya'll want to let the rest of us in on the dossier you guys are sourcing from?

I know right..
Just as annoying as the people that are convinced that everything was fake or a Govt False Flag because if you zoom in on a picture of bricks their might be some pixels that don't look right.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
the mother is a shoplifter with a warrant out against her, the family was on welfare, the brothers were possibly drug dealers and the younger brother was a known pot head. the mother was visibly upset but she was quoted as saying she doesn't care if they kill her too and if they kill her she will say allah akhbar!!! sounds a little extreme to me, although it could be nothing, just my western view being skewed by the phrase being used in an extremist fashion.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is the same mother that jumped bail and fled back to her home country and left her sons behind...Hummm...Yeahhhh the U.S. took her sons...more like " I got the hell out of the U.S. so fast so that I didn't go to jail and left my sons behind" !!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Interesting hypothesis as the original articles says that the family wasn't devout.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Don't you know?

The internet is a gallows dumping ground now. You're supposed to stand in the square, spit at the accused, make stuff up as you go along and cheer once they die. You get bonus points if you manage to accuse and drag their entire family into it.

All you need is a town crier to stand on the podium and yell "THESE GUYS DID IT!", to get started.
edit on 25-4-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join